• 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: HCG an Absolute Must?

Hospitalguy2000 is offline New Member

HCG an Absolute Must?

Is HCG always recommended every cycle? i only do 5-8 week runs at small dosages (200-250mg) of trt, and my last cycle i recovered with ease with very very minor crash. I just saw an entire thread about hcg, but i have never used hcg and have recovered fine. Definitely would use it my next cycle having the knowledge for it, but if its not absolutely necessary then i would rather not do it.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    not everything in life is an "absolute must" , but often times things can be an 'absolute optimization' . we definitely have the freedom of choice to choose to half ass our cycles , or to optimize our cycles . nothing is a 'must'. its all a choice and how 'optimal' you decide to be.

200mg of test for 5 weeks as a cycle is not even close to being optimal . but surely you can do that , and perhaps recover as well. Personally I'd choose to do things a bit more optimal then that though.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hcg and PCT are not necessary. Watch all of the comments coming!!!
    Not necessary but highly recommended. It helps in recovery however 20 years ago most BB did not use them.
    You may have recovered previously, but it may not happen next time, or next year.
    Improve your chances and take it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs and Charlie67 like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I am done having kids.
    I stopped using hcg because I blast and cruise. Your nuts will shink like mine though. Can you deal with that?

If you are cycling and not on trt you best use it because it speeds recovery.

Good luck sir

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I am done having kids.
    I stopped using hcg because I blast and cruise. Your nuts will shink like mine though. Can you deal with that?

Good luck sir
    I assumed no TRT. Good point!

Hey Obs, I thought we were going to have kids. LMAO

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I assumed no TRT. Good point!

Hey Obs, I thought we were going to have kids. LMAO

I might as well.
    Once you have three a year apart in age you might as well have 20 because you are fucked.

If I die with my family around I will probably say some touching shit. My gf will say, "Kids... I want you to remember this always... Stop crying... Go clean your fucking room. Never forget that."
    Last edited by Obs; 10-21-2018 at 08:14 PM.
    charger69 likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hcg and PCT are not necessary. Watch all of the comments coming!!!
    Not necessary but highly recommended. It helps in recovery however 20 years ago most BB did not use them.
    You may have recovered previously, but it may not happen next time, or next year.
    Improve your chances and take it!
    Chances = smart people are concerned
    charger69 likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I am done having kids.

Good luck sir
    Many reasons to use HCG beyond functioning ballsack that is purely health-related :-) Nothing beats Austin's article as always: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...njections.html
    Obs likes this.

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    From what I hear, HCG give you massive loads. When you empty those testicles on her face, you should notice her face looking a lot more like cinnabon than usual

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    HCG does nothing for semen volume IME. I am taking around 600 units a week and volume is the same as before. Maybe because the volume is created by the prostate not testes.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am done having kids.

Good luck sir
    Likewise for me.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Likewise for me.
    Party poopers!

Obs likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Party poopers!
    you just gotta commit to the bodybuilder lifestyle. life with small balls has its perks

- your not as likely to sit down at a restaurant booth, slide over and end up squashing them
    - your girls mores likely to stick them in her mouth if they appear like they will actually fit
    - HIT cardio on the spin bike is more comfortable (that ones for you charger)
    - your dick looks twice the size as before
    etc.

It's a personal choice and a lot of it depends on your genetics. I know of guys who've ran gear and competed for 15+ years without ever coming off and then their life goals changed and they decided to come off cause they wanted to start a family. They ran hcg and hmg for a couple months and got wifey pregnant. This has been the case with many people far beyond the ones I personally know (I've heard from coaches and other reliable people in the industry)..

However, I ALSO know people who did ONE cycle of a 19nor derivative (the specific person I'm thinking of ran deca ) and his hpta never turned back on and his doc put him on testim gel (trt would be a better option IMO) but the point is that there is risk involved with injecting exogenous hormones and that's why I'm so big on the REASON guys choose to go down this path. If you don't have a good reason then it's prob not worth it, but again I guess that's a personal choice. To me it wouldn't be worth it unless I was trying to achieve something beyond looking good with my shirt off. Not that there;s anything wrong with that, to each his own, but that's my personal opinion.

Nevertheless, it certainly isn't a bad idea to run hcg as it will keep the leydig cells stimulated throughout your cycle making recovery much easier for your testes. Another reason guys run it is to keep their testes full if competing. Wearing those little bodybuilding speedos while your nuts are shriveled up is prob not the best look lol, although I don't believe they mark you down for that!

I already have a kid and I'm on trt so it's a lot of extra cost to constantly run hcg and isn't necessary for me at this time, but when I get on a stage I'll likely run hcg before hand to turn these raisins back into prunes to fill out those posing trunks lol. Again, it's a personal choice and there are several factors to consider so it's good that you're asking for feedback to make the best decision for yourself.
    Obs likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you just gotta commit to the bodybuilder lifestyle. life with small balls has its perks

- your not as likely to sit down at a restaurant booth, slide over and end up squashing them
    - your girls mores likely to stick them in her mouth if they appear like they will actually fit
    etc.
    I agree 100%

etc.

Party poopers!

We're becoming more diplomatic it seems lol

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    It's a personal choice and a lot of it depends on your genetics. I know of guys who've ran gear and competed for 15+ years without ever coming off and then their life goals changed and they decided to come off cause they wanted to start a family. They ran hcg and hmg for a couple months and got wifey pregnant. This has been the case with many people far beyond the ones I personally know (I've heard from coaches and other reliable people in the industry)..

However, I ALSO know people who did ONE cycle of a 19nor derivative (the specific person I'm thinking of ran deca ) and his hpta never turned back on and his doc put him on testim gel (trt would be a better option IMO) but the point is that there is risk involved with injecting exogenous hormones and that's why I'm so big on the REASON guys choose to go down this path. If you don't have a good reason then it's prob not worth it, but again I guess that's a personal choice. To me it wouldn't be worth it unless I was trying to achieve something beyond looking good with my shirt off. Not that there;s anything wrong with that, to each his own, but that's my personal opinion.

Nevertheless, it certainly isn't a bad idea to run hcg as it will keep the leydig cells stimulated throughout your cycle making recovery much easier for your testes. Another reason guys run it is to keep their testes full if competing. Wearing those little bodybuilding speedos while your nuts are shriveled up is prob not the best look lol, although I don't believe they mark you down for that!

I already have a kid and I'm on trt so it's a lot of extra cost to constantly run hcg and isn't necessary for me at this time, but when I get on a stage I'll likely run hcg before hand to turn these raisins back into prunes to fill out those posing trunks lol. Again, it's a personal choice and there are several factors to consider so it's good that you're asking for feedback to make the best decision for yourself.
    Alpha- having small balls makes room for the anaconda while in posing trunks!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hospitalguy2000 View Post
    Is HCG always recommended every cycle? i only do 5-8 week runs at small dosages (200-250mg) of trt, and my last cycle i recovered with ease with very very minor crash. I just saw an entire thread about hcg, but i have never used hcg and have recovered fine. Definitely would use it my next cycle having the knowledge for it, but if its not absolutely necessary then i would rather not do it.
    Not absolutely necessary. Ive done like 25 cycles. Never used HCG . Mod doses only though. My test was not that bad when i hit the 40s. Im on trt now btw.
    Many top guys never used hcg. James West, Lee Priest.
    Not saying its not better. But absolutely necessary..hell no.
    Same goes with serms, if u ask me.
    Aromase inhibitors, on the other hand, are. Unless ur one of the 1-5% guys who dont convert naturally.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Alpha- having small balls makes room for the anaconda while in posing trunks!

Hahaha "bro what's up with the quaker oats box in your trunks!?" lmao

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member

etc.
    Gotta shrink the balls to make the mallet look larger, right babe?

GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Wow guys !!

Am loving that thread ... I got my HCG in hands

Thread Information