Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Post Cycle Recovery Results

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member

Post Cycle Recovery Results

Folks, I just completed my post cycle bloodwork, it's been 12 weeks since my Deca / Test-E cycle completed and 8 weeks post PCT. Deca for 12 weeks, Test-E for 14, then 2 weeks off for the esters to clear. Please see results below. Over the past 3 cycles, I've been watching my Testosterone increase after each PCT. I've been consistently getting post cycle bloods. This is surprising as I'm getting older, I'm 39 and expecting to start seeing decreases in my testosterone. Any thoughts? Is the Austinite PCT protocol that damn good?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test Results.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	174591

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well that's def not the norm so I'd say you're genetically gifted my friend. Shit with levels like that at 39 after numerous cycles I wonder what your levels were before you started running gear..

Pretty impressive bro keep up the diligent effort as it's clearly paying off!
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    That's awesome man. Getting my post cycle bloods in soon, hope they go up too lol

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great recovery my friend, after a deca cycle you are very lucky and gifted like the comments say above.
    It seems you implemented all the protocol pretty much safely and knowingly.
    Keep up the good work!

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Well that's def not the norm so I'd say you're genetically gifted my friend. Shit with levels like that at 39 after numerous cycles I wonder what your levels were before you started running gear..

Pretty impressive bro keep up the diligent effort as it's clearly paying off!
    Thanks Bro, I was always able to grow very quickly in my 20s and was always naturally strong. However I also took a prohormone when they were legal. when I was a teenager and had always feared I had messed up my natural testosterone production. In 2014, I was encountering a lot of stress, fatigue and wasn't sleeping well. So when I went in for bloodwork my natural test came back at 250. I explained to the doc that I really didn't get much sleep the whole week and less the night before the test. We did the bloodwork again in a few months after a decent nights sleep, less stress and it came back in the 350s and has been increasing ever since. When I seen it at 660 I was a little worried that there was some residual Test or Nandrolone in my system but I can't imagine there being an ester that breaks down that slowly. I'll take it

Thread Information