usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

This is going to be one kick-ass cycle...

Thanks to a few good bro's on AR, here is the proposed cycle I plan on running in a few months:

Week 1-14 Eq 600mgs
    Week 1-6 Test Enthate 500mgs
    Week 7-17 Test Prop 100mgs eod.
    Week 7-15 Fina 75mgs ed
    Week 10-15 Masteron 50mgs ed
    Clomid/Nolvadex Post cycle
    Liquidex .5 throughout
    HCG on hand if testes shrink to raisens

Since my past cycle's never ran any longer then 12 weeks I'm a little hesitant (but more excited) to try this new way. I think most people today will agree that longer cycle's(more than 12 wks) are more effective than the shorter one's since blood levels fluctuate less throughout the yr, as opposed to constantly coming off and on. But let me hear from those that ran longer cycle's what your experince was in regard's to gains, sides, and such.

~US~

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    i like the cycle bro. seems very well plannedout. let us know how it goes.

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    Looks like a great cycle! How does everyone like Masteron ?

Archangel230 is offline Junior Member
    Ok help me out hear, u probably know more than me. From that cycle it seems ur using a fast acting test in the later weeks, a slower acting test in the initial weeks and Eq which is also slow acting. Am I wrong in thinking u are not really going to feel much for the first four weeks then u will probably get knocked on ur ass (drugs will kick in big time). What I would like to know is why don't u use the test prop in the initial weeks of the cycle as well as the enanthate and when the enanthate kicks in just drop the prop. Perhaps my logic is skewed. I have never done Eq but I was under the impression that in terms of half life and time to take effect, it was rather long. Other than that thought it seems like a great cycle.

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    That is the same thing I was thinking Angel

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, from the looks of the cycle it looks like it is a bulk/cut cycle. And for some people Prop doesn't bloat u up as much as enanthate . That's the only reason I could see.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel230
    Ok help me out hear, u probably know more than me. From that cycle it seems ur using a fast acting test in the later weeks, a slower acting test in the initial weeks and Eq which is also slow acting. Am I wrong in thinking u are not really going to feel much for the first four weeks then u will probably get knocked on ur ass (drugs will kick in big time). What I would like to know is why don't u use the test prop in the initial weeks of the cycle as well as the enanthate and when the enanthate kicks in just drop the prop. Perhaps my logic is skewed. I have never done Eq but I was under the impression that in terms of half life and time to take effect, it was rather long. Other than that thought it seems like a great cycle.
    Your logic holds merit. But the reason I choose the enthanate over the prop for the first several wks is since my goal is to pack on as much muscle possible in the bulking phase of this cycle, enthanate seems like the better choice of the two. Although the test enth will take longer to kick in then prop it will not be a problem since my calorie intake will remain high up until at least wk 8. Considering I can pack on muscle (and fat) alot easier then I can cut up 7 wks (excluding the 3 wks for the test E to kick in) should be more then enough time to put on size. Basically, ethanate and prop both serve the same purpose (holding my diet constant) with one retaining less water then the other. It just boils down to a personal preference in this case. Thanks...US

Thread Information