Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Anabolic Steroids & Ulcerative Colitis (IBD)

Sunny71 is offline New Member

Anabolic Steroids & Ulcerative Colitis (IBD)

Hi all, I have been into research on a lot of forums recently regarding Ulcerative Colitis. I have it since 2012.Currently Under remission and well controlled. My Goal is to put on Muscle Mass and Size. What are your suggestions/tips in regards to anabolic steroid cycles keeping in mind what cycle would suit my condition. Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the biggest thing would be your diet needed to gain mass. You will need massive amounts of food to put on size and that can be tough with IBD.
    Sunny71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I think the biggest thing would be your diet needed to gain mass. You will need massive amounts of food to put on size and that can be tough with IBD.
    Damn true brother. My IBD has been quite under control past few years. However this year it flared up a bit. In matter of Diet I am easily able to have around 7 Meals Max a day. I follow My dietician's diet which doesn't aggravate my Colitis symptoms.

Do you have any tips/suggestions in order to absorb food better?

Also what are your recommendations on Cycle dosages as I would like to know about it. I'm extremely passionate about Bodybuilding.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny71 View Post
    Damn true brother. My IBD has been quite under control past few years. However this year it flared up a bit. In matter of Diet I am easily able to have around 7 Meals Max a day. I follow My dietician's diet which doesn't aggravate my Colitis symptoms.

Do you have any tips/suggestions in order to absorb food better?

Also what are your recommendations on Cycle dosages as I would like to know about it. I'm extremely passionate about Bodybuilding.

Is there any particular food(s) that makes your IBD worse? May be we can help if you specify the foods you are comfortable with and you aren’t with.
    Best wishes for your condition btw!
    I would avoid cycles that include winstrol , it is known to lower your cortisol levels which is a hormone that fights with inflammation.
    Lower cortisol levels may make your condition worse. Steroids with some anti inflammatory features will definitely help.
    Sunny71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Is there any particular food(s) that makes your IBD worse? May be we can help if you specify the foods you are comfortable with and you aren’t with.
    Best wishes for your condition btw!
    I would avoid cycles that include winstrol , it is known to lower your cortisol levels which is a hormone that fights with inflammation.
    Lower cortisol levels may make your condition worse. Steroids with some anti inflammatory features will definitely help.
    Thanks for your wishes brother. There are certain things that I believe irritate my gut. It's Milk, spicy food, raw vegetables except for Cucumber & Carrot. Rest mostly I'm able to tolerate everything well enough. It doesn't aggravate my Colitis much.

But I do believe that I'm lacking in food absorption someway. I'm extremely disciplined when it comes to diet, I usually eat these staple things.. Sweet potatoes, Eggs, Chicken lots of rice, Banana, Apples, Nuts(Soaked in Water), Sorghum, Brown bread, Peanut butter.

Just working every single day in pursuit to become better and beat this disease.

Also regarding Anabolics, would Testosterone , Deca , Boldenone etc suit my body.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for your wishes brother. There are certain things that I believe irritate my gut. It's Milk, spicy food, raw vegetables except for Cucumber & Carrot. Rest mostly I'm able to tolerate everything well enough. It doesn't aggravate my Colitis much.

But I do believe that I'm lacking in food absorption someway. I'm extremely disciplined when it comes to diet, I usually eat these staple things.. Sweet potatoes, Eggs, Chicken lots of rice, Banana, Apples, Nuts(Soaked in Water), Sorghum, Brown bread, Peanut butter.

Just working every single day in pursuit to become better and beat this disease.

Also regarding Anabolics, would Testosterone , Deca , Boldenone etc suit my body.

I understand that you have absorption issues. Good news is that when you use anabolic steroids your body gets very efficient at absorption and nutritient partitioning. So you will be filling gap with AAS.
    Sunny71 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    BPC-157 - its mainly a healing peptide. but I've heard of a guy with severe colitis that used this peptide and it helped a great deal.

worth looking into

regarding ICD and steroid use . stay away from orals and injectables that have high toxicity (like tren ).
    Sunny71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    BPC-157 - its mainly a healing peptide. but I've heard of a guy with severe colitis that used this peptide and it helped a great deal.

worth looking into

regarding ICD and steroid use. stay away from orals and injectables that have high toxicity (like tren).
    BPC-157 Haven't heard about this bro... And definitely coming to oral steroids I wouldn't use it due to my condition.

However would like to know if you have any suggestions on Test, Deca , Boldenone etc which of these could prove to be beneficial in terms of putting size and also keeping the gains at max possible while coming off.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    BPC-157 Haven't heard about this bro... And definitely coming to oral steroids I wouldn't use it due to my condition.

However would like to know if you have any suggestions on Test, Deca, Boldenone etc which of these could prove to be beneficial in terms of putting size and also keeping the gains at max possible while coming off.
    well if your looking for size, but your not estrogen or dht sensitive, then you can't beat Test.. if you are estrogen sensitive, then your better off using something else as your main compound.
    Deca is a great all around muscle building compound. its way more anabolic then test, has no DHT conversion, negliglble estrogenic sides, and has 'bonus' benefits like being anti-inflammatory and promoting regeneration of tissue and support of joints and collagen synthesis.
    I add deca as some part of nearly every cycle I do.
    EQ - well thats nothing more then a 'clean' version of test. meaning its a non-estrogenic and non-androgenic (no dht) form of testosterone (actually its really derived to as an injectible Dianabol upon its conception) . I prefer EQ as a 'filler' steroid . meaning if you wanted to run say for example a gram of test, but didn't want all that Dht and e conversion, then you could run 400mg of test and add in 600mg of EQ and that essentially gives you your gram of test

I have no idea what your stats are and cycle experience are etc.. so I don't really have any suggestions on what would be best suited in those regards

note: if you are not estrogen sensitive. running test and allowing estrogen levels to elevate is going to promote overall more muscle growth.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 12-01-2018 at 11:33 AM.
    Sunny71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well if your looking for size, but your not estrogen or dht sensitive, then you can't beat Test.. if you are estrogen sensitive, then your better off using something else as your main compound.
    Deca is a great all around muscle building compound. its way more anabolic then test, has no DHT conversion, negliglble estrogenic sides, and has 'bonus' benefits like being anti-inflammatory and promoting regeneration of tissue and support of joints and collagen synthesis.
    I add deca as some part of nearly every cycle I do.
    EQ - well thats nothing more then a 'clean' version of test. meaning its a non-estrogenic and non-androgenic (no dht) form of testosterone (actually its really derived to as an injectible Dianabol upon its conception) . I prefer EQ as a 'filler' steroid . meaning if you wanted to run say for example a gram of test, but didn't want all that Dht and e conversion, then you could run 400mg of test and add in 600mg of EQ and that essentially gives you your gram of test

I have no idea what your stats are and cycle experience are etc.. so I don't really have any suggestions on what would be best suited in those regards

note: if you are not estrogen sensitive. running test and allowing estrogen levels to elevate is going to promote overall more muscle growth.
    Thanks a lot brother for your help. Much appreciated. I'll definitely look into this.

Thread Information