Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gb123

Thread: Low test between cycles as a bridge?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Huher is offline Associate Member

Question Low test between cycles as a bridge?

Hey guys,

I'm 240 lbs, appr 14-5% bf, 6 1".
    I have 6-7 cycles behind my back.

My current cycle will come to an end next week (1-16 week 750 test e, 1-10 500 deca , 6-16 400 tren e, 16-21 700 sust, 300 inj metha), because I'm having my last competition in this year.

My next competition is in next May, and I want to start my next cycle in February.
    I'm afraid of losing all that strenght and muscle mass I've got from this cycle so I'm thinking about cruising on 250-300mg test cyp (in order not to desensitize) until February, and then 'start' my cycle, that will be 750 test e, 500 deca for 16 weeks.

What are your thoughts?
    Thank you.

P.s.: Then I would cruise again until August, start again for competition in October, and then have a long rest (at least 4-5 months).

gb123 is offline New Member
    If you blast and cruise for a long peroid there are chances you may stop producing sufficient natural test for good which could result in long term Trt and other side effects like reducing the chances of having children.
    You would need to keep a close eye on your blood work as well.

The advantages of course are obvious you wont lose your gains between cycles

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Sunny71 likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah gb hit the nail on the head. You could end up married to a needle, but that doesnt bother most of us.

If you do choose to go the blast and cruise method, you might as well sneak in another cycle before the competiton. You could do 6 weeks of one compound, 6 weeks of another compound, and then cruise for 6 weeks.

Huher is offline Associate Member
    I compete, and I have enormous goals in the sport (now just competing in powerlifting, but I want to do my first bb show when I hit 270-275 same bf in about 2020). I think that would be too many years for me, to hit that minimum weight with 2 small cycles in a year and since I'm tall that's even nothing.
    That means it doesn't bother me at all.

Thanks for the help guys! Any other advice is appreciated.

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    There are many ways you can do it, bridge through with hcg before ur next prep, or like u said TRT dose of test with hcg added To ur bridge through ur cycle drop it 10 to 14 days out.
    I normally do 500iu hcg on my prescribed TRT upto 1000iu for a cycle.

Thread Information