• 1 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Testosterone Vials Like Gel

jwh7699 is offline Member

Testosterone Vials Like Gel

I purchased 3 vials on-line of Test C 250. I purchased from the same company before no problems.

This time I purchased a different brand then I usually do. When I got the vials the Testosterone had the

consistency like Gel. They weren't shipped in ice and I live in Florida, so not very cold out. The package did go

through New York before getting to me.

I contacted the seller and they asked me to put one in a pot of boiling water.

Has anyone ever received a Vial of Test that looked like Gel and had to put it in boiling water?

Thanks!!

flexin-rph is offline Member
    I received 2 vials like that of test cyp. I discarded them.....too scared to use them.
    Last edited by flexin-rph; 12-18-2018 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Error
    jwh7699 likes this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    I purchased 3 vials on-line of Test C 250. I purchased from the same company before no problems.

This time I purchased a different brand then I usually do. When I got the vials the Testosterone had the

consistency like Gel. They weren't shipped in ice and I live in Florida, so not very cold out. The package did go

through New York before getting to me.

I contacted the seller and they asked me to put one in a pot of boiling water.

Has anyone ever received a Vial of Test that looked like Gel and had to put it in boiling water?

Thanks!!
    I had some NPP crash out into solid and heating it got it back into solution. It was good gear and a reputable supplier. Not sure what happened to make it crash out. But never in terms of gel. Is it cloudy? That’s not a lot of test. You can always send one off for testing or like mentioned, file them in the round bin.
    jwh7699 likes this.

All three came like that. I did boil all 3 after checking with the seller and they all returned to liquid and are perfectly clear. It's hard to say if they were cloudy or not when they were like gel. Yeah, I'm debating what to do. Sending them to a lab is a good idea, but I don't find it cost effective for me since the vials weren't super expensive to begin with.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    All three came like that. I did boil all 3 after checking with the seller and they all returned to liquid and are perfectly clear. It's hard to say if they were cloudy or not when they were like gel. Yeah, I'm debating what to do. Sending them to a lab is a good idea, but I don't find it cost effective for me since the vials weren't super expensive to begin with.
    They simply crashed. If the solvent ratio was low and it hit cold temps, it will happen. Keep them at room temp now and they should be just fine.
    jwh7699 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    They simply crashed. If the solvent ratio was low and it hit cold temps, it will happen. Keep them at room temp now and they should be just fine.
    Dead on! The just crashed and when warmed back up they will be just fine. I've seen the best top pharma brands even do this when cold.
    almostgone and jwh7699 like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181219_154318.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	175218

So I boiled all 3 in hot water, one at a time, for about 1 1/2 minutes each. 2 came back perfectly clear. The third, I attached the picture, has white stuff in the bottom. I mistakenly didn't take a picture of the vials prior to boiling them. The vials looked different, prior to boiling them, than the 3rd one does now, it was more of a clear looking gel.

By me boiling them will that reduce the potency of the Test?
    Last edited by jwh7699; 12-19-2018 at 02:57 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181219_154318.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	175218

So I boiled all 3 in hot water, one at a time, for about 1 1/2 minutes each. 2 came back perfectly clear. The third, I attached the picture, has white stuff in the bottom. I mistakenly didn't take a picture of the vials prior to boiling them. The vials looked different, prior to boiling them, than the 3rd one does now, it was more of a clear looking gel.

By me boiling them will that reduce the potency of the Test?
    It really won't require boilng water. A hot water bath and patience should put it back into solution. I would give the vial in the pic more time in a hot water bath. It should all go back into solution.

If you have ever read the insert with pharma test/ TRT it will tell you to run hot water over it until it clears up.
    jwh7699 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks!! The seller was cool about replacing them with a different brand at no extra cost. Gonna go that route.

Thanks!! The seller was cool about replacing them with a different brand at no extra cost. Gonna go that route.
    That's good news. There's not much that can go wrong with Test Cyp. I've been able to brew Cyp concentration of 600mg/ml without crashing. To have Cyp crash at 250mg/ml tells me that there was probably moisture in the Cyp powder when it was brewed. Old powders tend to do that. You can still use it but if you can get new vials, that's the best way to go.
    jwh7699 likes this.

Yeah, better safe then sorry. Thanks for all the advice guys!!

Thread Information