Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Pissing non stop

Mma67 is offline Junior Member

Pissing non stop

Starting up a tren cycle and I’m pissing all night. I get up maybe 3 or 4 times. And am pissing every hour to two hours during the day. I’m drinking a ton of water... but I feel like something else might be off. I don’t have a hard time peeing so i don’t know if it’s prostate related. Any ideas?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    Starting up a tren cycle and I’m pissing all night. I get up maybe 3 or 4 times. And am pissing every hour to two hours during the day. I’m drinking a ton of water... but I feel like something else might be off. I don’t have a hard time peeing so i don’t know if it’s prostate related. Any ideas?
    It's the water and tren kicking up your metabolism and your kidneys working harder to deal with the Tren, water, and general toxicity of the Tren.

No big deal. It's when you stop pissing I'd be worried

How much water you drinking a day?
    Old Duffer likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    It's possible its prostate related. Get a digital exam and a PSA to be sure.

I have exactly the same response to Test/Tren combo. My prostate grows like a grapefruit and I pee about 5 times every night. I wanted to measure my water output so I woke up and p'd into a gallon jar. I averaged about 3 quarts of water every night. If I drink a lot of water during the early evening, I can fill that gallon jar.

Just slow down on the water at about 7pm and let most of the water out of your system before you go to bed. You'll still sweat and p but it should be manageable. Your prostate will shrink down when you get off cycle.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If your flow is good and you're able to completely void your bladder, then you just need to drink less water at night.

Thread Information