• 1 Post By Too-$mall
  • 1 Post By KennyJ
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Too-$mall

Thread: fighting with puffy nips

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

fighting with puffy nips

i hate having puffy nips. everybody hates puffy nips. Can i ask for a opinions of (7) vendors I've com across in my shopping around? I've found quite a few some i know have good reputations and other i know nothing about. i either don't like their E check method of payment, or they are out of stock. damn it. i really wished ALIN carried ralox... grrrrr. for some reason i really like ALIN. been using them for a long time.

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member
    I thought that keeping up with your cycle on puffy nipples is putting you in the danger zone? Granted I am overweight I had puffy nipples and no sensitivity thinking that it'll go away after cycle. But the cycle is long gone and I'm stuck with gyno. Do you have novla or letro? Using Letro at the moment and have to say the worst I feel is when I'm at work its not that I'm not motivated to work I just don't want to be at work and can't wait till 5 o clock. Apart from that I can deal with the side effects of letro, maybe it's me but it wasn't nearly as bad as it was made out to be. Are the nipples puffy from prolactin and not estrogen? I just got a hold of some P5P which isn't nearly as potent as caber but maybe it can hold you off? Good luck

KennyJ is offline Member
    What exactly do ya'll mean by puffy nipples. Do you mean a little flabby in the peck area or the actual nipple being puffy?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    i hate having puffy nips. everybody hates puffy nips. Can i ask for a opinions of (7) vendors I've com across in my shopping around? I've found quite a few some i know have good reputations and other i know nothing about. i either don't like their E check method of payment, or they are out of stock. damn it. i really wished ALIN carried ralox... grrrrr. for some reason i really like ALIN. been using them for a long time.
    Use bitcoin.
    Ralox probably wont do a damn thing for you nolva won't
    Fatty tissue gyno is not affected by SERMS
    of any kind. It is fat like all fat.
    #4 Alin is the slowest fuckers on earth.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Blog Entries
    yea little flabby. more so since my dose was increased.

Blog Entries
    ultimately guys, i'm thinking about pumping up to 500mg/week. if i do that i'm GOING to order some GHRP-2, CJC 1295 w DAC, and BPC 157. no doubt. i want my fuckin' arms bigger. and my chest. i'm good with my weight.

question is should i? i really want to, but i want to drop some more weight first. like 10lbs.

KennyJ is offline Member
    ultimately guys, i'm thinking about pumping up to 500mg/week. if i do that i'm GOING to order some GHRP-2, CJC 1295 w DAC, and BPC 157. no doubt. i want my fuckin' arms bigger. and my chest. i'm good with my weight.

question is should i? i really want to, but i want to drop some more weight first. like 10lbs.
    I'm no expert with nutrition but there's a section for it on here. You can prob get some great info there. I figure you should be able to lose some fat while gaining in your arms and chest if you find the right nutritional plan.

Blog Entries
    well i'm using the MFP app. it's great and i'm pretty square on my nutritional knowledge and way around the kitchen.

the app is really an Achilles' heel. without it i'd be lost as far as intake. i'm horrible at estimating intake. i always over eat.

C my photo. that's mee right now. I'm fightin' fit, Sir. i'm in the military and not her majesty's.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 12-22-2018 at 09:58 PM.
    KennyJ likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    In my opinion NOLVADEX is just as effective as RALOXIFENE. It's worked well for many for numerous years.

KennyJ is offline Member
    well i'm using the MFP app. it's great and i'm pretty square on my nutritional knowledge and way around the kitchen.

the app is really an Achilles' heel. without it i'd be lost as far as intake. i'm horrible at estimating intake. i always over eat.

C my photo. that's mee right now. I'm fightin' fit, Sir. i'm in the military and not her majesty's.
    Good job. I'm a little confused. You said you were good with your weight but then said in the same post you would like to lose 10 pounds. Going by your pic it looks like your doing good. Anyway I was just trying to point you to the nutritional section. Good luck
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Blog Entries
    I appreciate it.

yea, but i'm trying to cut down on my run time : / I'm good with my weight as in hovering around 180 - 184 LEAN. i'm not as lean as i'd like to be at this weight, but i have the priority of running fast. I'm actually trying to stay on the lighter side. that trumps my other wants unfortunately, however. i look at leaning out more as a challenge. I'm doing 30% pro and fat and 40% carb on 1565 cals a day. gonna drop 65 cals at the end of next week. 13%BF right now. I actually love the app. i'm the type of person that really needs to know and can't estimate for shit. i always over eat. I would be interested in taking a look at my macros, but every time I've done that everyone tells me i'm good. just keep slowly cutting cals. nutrition lately has been my main focus. what's a good body fat to maintain if i want to be lean year round yet still be able to grow muscle. I DO NOT WANT ANYMORE FAT. it's a terrible situation. I have to stay fast.

you're right. i need to focus on nutrition. i need to find that balance.

lol, i love MFP because i can literally still eat anything i want and loose weight.

at what point do i have to start eating really blandly? like when the nitty gritty details count? as in the level at which a carb just isn't a carb, and that sort of thing.

i've been thinking about trying out keto on MFP. i could literally slug olive oil in the morning and be good for half the day. I'm thinking of trying it. keto was always very hard for me before, but MFP has really sort of become my Achilles' heel. it's like magic!

should i do it, should i try keto? i could change up the distribution over the period of this week and by the end of the week the diet will be full blown. i wonder if i could hang for 1 Month.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 12-23-2018 at 08:17 PM.

KennyJ is offline Member
    I appreciate it.

yea, but i'm trying to cut down on my run time : / I'm good with my weight as in hovering around 180 - 184 LEAN. i'm not as lean as i'd like to be at this weight, but i have the priority of running fast. I'm actually trying to stay on the lighter side. that trumps my other wants unfortunately, however. i look at leaning out more as a challenge. I'm doing 30% pro and fat and 40% carb on 1565 cals a day. gonna drop 65 cals at the end of next week. 13%BF right now. I actually love the app. i'm the type of person that really needs to know and can't estimate for shit. i always over eat. I would be interested in taking a look at my macros, but every time I've done that everyone tells me i'm good. just keep slowly cutting cals. nutrition lately has been my main focus. what's a good body fat to maintain if i want to be lean year round yet still be able to grow muscle. I DO NOT WANT ANYMORE FAT. it's a terrible situation. I have to stay fast.

you're right. i need to focus on nutrition. i need to find that balance.

lol, i love MFP because i can literally still eat anything i want and loose weight.

at what point do i have to start eating really blandly? like when the nitty gritty details count? as in the level at which a carb just isn't a carb, and that sort of thing.

i've been thinking about trying out keto on MFP. i could literally slug olive oil in the morning and be good for half the day. I'm thinking of trying it. keto was always very hard for me before, but MFP has really sort of become my Achilles' heel. it's like magic!
    On your bodyfat question I'm not sure. Looks like you're doing a great job and just hang around. You'll get some great info from the vets and no doubt you'll be where you want in no time

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you have puffy nips while on cycle, or while cruising on trt dose of test as well ?

it may not be gyno at all, yet it still may be estrgeonic in nature . you simply have a tendency to hold water and get puffy in areas that are prone to estrogen based water retention (like breast tissue, hips, thighs, lower stomach).

a lot of guys think that Nolvadex is simpy going to stop estrogen from binding to estrogen receptors in breast tissue to help prevent gyno, BUT nolva does a lot more then that. it will also keep estrogen from promoting fat storage and water retention in estrogen prone areas (this is why both females and males may run Nolva for contest prep).

Nolva is going to help no doubt.

if your one of these few guys that is very prone to estrgeon induced water retention in those areas I mentioned earlier, then also running an AI may be of benefit to you (especially if your goal is NOT trying to gain size . . . you all know I'm not a fan of AI use for muscle gain).

and one more thing-
    when you cycle. stay away from test. just run a small 125mg dose a week. then run compounds like Masteron , Var, Winstrol , Tbol, Primo

ALSO - Try running a strong Androgen , even at low dose with your TRT , to help 'dry you out' and counter estrogen induced water retention.
    15mg of tren per day can be of benefit here. or run Mast with your TRT as well
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 12-23-2018 at 08:38 PM.
    Too-$mall and KennyJ like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you have puffy nips while on cycle, or while cruising on trt dose of test as well ?

it may not be gyno at all, yet it still may be estrgeonic in nature . you simply have a tendency to hold water and get puffy in areas that are prone to estrogen based water retention (like breast tissue, hips, thighs, lower stomach).

a lot of guys think that Nolvadex is simpy going to stop estrogen from binding to estrogen receptors in breast tissue to help prevent gyno, BUT nolva does a lot more then that. it will also keep estrogen from promoting fat storage and water retention in estrogen prone areas (this is why both females and males may run Nolva for contest prep).

Nolva is going to help no doubt.

if your one of these few guys that is very prone to estrgeon induced water retention in those areas I mentioned earlier, then also running an AI may be of benefit to you (especially if your goal is NOT trying to gain size . . . you all know I'm not a fan of AI use for muscle gain).

and one more thing-
    when you cycle. stay away from test. just run a small 125mg dose a week. then run compounds like Masteron , Var, Winstrol , Tbol, Primo

ALSO - Try running a strong Androgen , even at low dose with your TRT , to help 'dry you out' and counter estrogen induced water retention.
    15mg of tren per day can be of benefit here. or run Mast with your TRT as well
    Killer Advice!
    going into my notes!!!

i got some tamox dosed at 20mg per tab. how much do i take of that per day? i just popped a 20mg tab.

i currently only have Tren and Deca .
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Killer Advice!
    going into my notes!!!

i got some tamox dosed at 20mg per tab. how much do i take of that per day? i just popped a 20mg tab.

i currently only have Tren and Deca.
    take 20mg for a week or so and then drop it down to a maintenance dose of 10mg per day . give it a few weeks and see if you start noticing a bit less water retention and puffiness (not just on the nips, but everywhere really)

Blog Entries
    sweet!

gotta add that to my morning supps tracker.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    What is MFP?

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    What is MFP?
    Myfitnesspal

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    This puffy nip shit is old, I know when gyno hits - I can't even lay on my chest

Otherwise - it's just fat, which can also b not the most pleasant thing to look at

Blog Entries
    lol, shit i just realized i'm screwing the cat.

i added DECA ... and now i need some prami.

Thread Information