Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By 4irishmen
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Bodyconscious Superdrol

  1. #1
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73

    Bodyconscious Superdrol

    I ran BC Superdrol for 4 weeks i did not feel anything AT ALL, no gains of any sort. Ths only thing it did was make my liver toxic and raise my cholesterol. I just wanted to share this....

    I feel like all the review about BC superdrol are fake on here and are written by the company themselves


    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,242
    pretty sure what you ran was a "supplement" and not the anabolic steroid , MethylDrostanolone (ie, Superdrol) . lots of supplements and pro hormone gimmicks out there that use the name SUPERDROL but its not actually MethylDrostanolone (which is an anabolic steroid).

    real Superdrol is pretty potent
    talvinchoan likes this.

  3. #3
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    pretty sure what you ran was a "supplement" and not the anabolic steroid , MethylDrostanolone (ie, Superdrol) . lots of supplements and pro hormone gimmicks out there that use the name SUPERDROL but its not actually MethylDrostanolone (which is an anabolic steroid).

    real Superdrol is pretty potent
    This is the ingredient is my SD.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    4irishmen is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    23
    You will find a lot of weak or bogus gear. They even promote sales..lol. Here and most sites. NapsGear has always been real

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    talvinchoan likes this.

  5. #5
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,242
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    This is the ingredient is my SD.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    ok yeah that is just an over the counter supplement . thats not an anabolic steroid . "real" Superdrol is simply the chemical MethyDrostanolone.

    if you want MethyDrostanolone (ie real Superdrol) you won't find it being sold by a supplement company. it will be an underground illegal steroid in most countries
    talvinchoan and Ernst like this.

  6. #6
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,242
    edit .. and it surely won't be stamped with a UPC bar code on the bottle lol
    talvinchoan likes this.

  7. #7
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ok yeah that is just an over the counter supplement . thats not an anabolic steroid . "real" Superdrol is simply the chemical MethyDrostanolone.

    if you want MethyDrostanolone (ie real Superdrol) you won't find it being sold by a supplement company. it will be an underground illegal steroid in most countries
    Like Purple Panda Labs? They look legit...97.30% purity [/QUOTE]

    Please don't post URLs or contact information. A source name is allowed, contact info is not. Refer to our rules before further posting.

    Thanks
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-22-2019 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Removed contact info

  8. #8
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    477
    Blog Entries
    1
    Real SD will blow anything else out of the fucking water in a matter of a few days.

    Source: Me.running real sd rn

  9. #9
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Real SD will blow anything else out of the fucking water in a matter of a few days.

    Source: Me.running real sd rn
    Source pls

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,424
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    Source pls

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    read the rules bro you cant ask for a source on the open forum, thanks...
    almostgone likes this.

  11. #11
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    read the rules bro you cant ask for a source on the open forum, thanks...
    Oh sorry newbie here lookin 4 superdrol..

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,520
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    Oh sorry newbie here lookin 4 superdrol..

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    A post like this is considered fishing which is also against our rules.

    Aside from that it's also an easy invitation for someone to scam you.

    I understand you are new but realize you have a lot of research and reading ahead of you if you don't want to end up wasting your money for a second time.

    On top of all that, running Superdrol by itself is a fairly poor idea.
    Eat like a King. Sleep like a Queen. Train like a Prince. Build your Kingdom.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •