Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Who Actually Needed a DA? On tren.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    My prolactin is through the fuckin roof from scanning this thread
    Family_guy and Obs like this.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Behave Duff...... or maybe I missed something previously.
    People out of nowhere always seem to bring Cape’s wife into conversations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Apologies to Cape' wife. I'm easily confused.

Made Obs look tho!!! Lol!
    Obs likes this.

Huher is offline Associate Member
    I don't know what's wrong with me.
    My 3rd cycle was 10 weeks of 500 test e with 500 deca without DA (just 2 proviron ed) and I got a little gyno in week 7-8 that've nearly gone in the pct with letrozole .
    After that I had a 15-week-cycle with 500 test e and 500 deca with no gyno problems, without DA with 2 proviron ed.
    After that I had a 12-week-cycle with 600 test prop and 8 weeks of 300 tren ace, with no problem, but now with 1mg arimidex eod.
    Last year I had a 16-week-cycle with 750 test e, 1-10 500 deca, 6-16 200 tren ace with 5mg bromocriptin ed and 1mg arimidex eod, and had gyno issues from week 13-14.
    After that I had a 16-week-cycle with 750 test e, 1-10 500 deca, 6-16 400 tren e, without DA with 1mg arimidex eod, and my gyno started to grow in week 15-16. I've cured that successfully with letrozole for a week, and since than I'm on 200mg test cyp a week, with a proviron ed. Everything was fine, until my gyno started aching again 3 days ago.

What do you think is the problem? Why did my gyno start to grow in week 15-16 in my last cycle, why not when I was running the two 19-nors? I'm gonna start my next cycle in two weeks and I don't want to let my gyno grow in the whole cycle, since it's getting noticeable in the mirror...Now it's the size of a pea.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Huher View Post
    I don't know what's wrong with me.
    My 3rd cycle was 10 weeks of 500 test e with 500 deca without DA (just 2 proviron ed) and I got a little gyno in week 7-8 that've nearly gone in the pct with letrozole .
    After that I had a 15-week-cycle with 500 test e and 500 deca with no gyno problems, without DA with 2 proviron ed.
    After that I had a 12-week-cycle with 600 test prop and 8 weeks of 300 tren ace, with no problem, but now with 1mg arimidex eod.
    Last year I had a 16-week-cycle with 750 test e, 1-10 500 deca, 6-16 200 tren ace with 5mg bromocriptin ed and 1mg arimidex eod, and had gyno issues from week 13-14.
    After that I had a 16-week-cycle with 750 test e, 1-10 500 deca, 6-16 400 tren e, without DA with 1mg arimidex eod, and my gyno started to grow in week 15-16. I've cured that successfully with letrozole for a week, and since than I'm on 200mg test cyp a week, with a proviron ed. Everything was fine, until my gyno started aching again 3 days ago.

What do you think is the problem? Why did my gyno start to grow in week 15-16 in my last cycle, why not when I was running the two 19-nors? I'm gonna start my next cycle in two weeks and I don't want to let my gyno grow in the whole cycle, since it's getting noticeable in the mirror...Now it's the size of a pea.
    There is no explanation and IDGAF what any little pubmed jockey says.
    I have had the same shit at weird times.

Just add 10mg of nolva ed during injections if its a problem.

Horomones can hit you weird at different times in different ways and docs cant explain it.
    Some little dumbass here will try though and swear they are right because "pubmed..."

Sometimes prolactin takes a while to build up but that may not be why. All people can do is guess.
    Last edited by Obs; 02-03-2019 at 11:51 AM.
    Family_guy likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    19-nor steroids are not the ones aromatizing heavily. If the 19-Nors are causing issues you will likely lactate.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    #2 WERE YOU RUNNING A DOPAMINE AGONIST ON A REGIMEMENT, INTERMITTENTLY, OR NOT AT ALL DURING YOUR USAGE?
    Guys, I could use some clarification on this
    What is a dopamine agonist??

Thanks in advance..
    Obs likes this.

Anyone experience rapid hair loss on tren ?
    I'm trying to run 200mg tren ace for a while but the hairloss sides are preventing me from running tren
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Guys, I could use some clarification on this
    What is a dopamine agonist??

Thanks in advance..
    Caber or prami

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Anyone experience rapid hair loss on tren ?
    I'm trying to run 200mg tren ace for a while but the hairloss sides are preventing me from running tren
    My hair always falls out but started on tren and mast

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My hair loves all steroids I’m blessed.
    EDCG19 likes this.

My hair always falls out but started on tren and mast
    Mine stopped completely and its been re-growing with some hair treatment stuff i've been doing.
    I'm concerned if i add in tren than the hair will go quicker and for me thats not an option just yet

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    My hair loves all steroids I’m blessed.
    must be genetics.. some people just dont seem to get affected by running high or mid range cycles at all. There are guys out there with a thick full head of hair i dont get it
    Mike "ortren" is one of these guys, great head of hair and all he talks about is how natural he is all the time.. lmao

they call him mike o TREN for a reason
    Obs likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Nasty guys! I think
    Yep. Cochino is like a little pig. But nasty guys sums it up.

Family_guy likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Caber or prami
    I have some Prami, haven't needed it but I'm ready to chunk it from the horror stories I've heard.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Yep. Cochino is like a little pig. But nasty guys sums it up.

Hey now lol

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    GH was talking about blood serum levels possibly not being high but levels being elevated other places... Receptor sites? Cant remember... Possibly causing issue. Just dont understand why I dont really need caber or AI at all and if I do then very very little caber on a deca cycle.
    correct , you do NOT need to have elevated serum levels of progesterone to have progestinic side effects when running 19 nors like Tren . Deca , Tren, Ment, etc. 19 nors are all Preogestin derived compounds and can directly interact with progesterone receptors (giving you some of those negative side effects that blood work will not confirm). and thus can , especially in the presence of elevated estrogen, also stimulate the pituitary to produce more prolactin. so basically you have a drug floating around in your blood, ie, tren or deca, that "acts" like progesterone to the receptors and you have estrogen along with that and you ultimately get prolactin sides as well.

theres a whole hell of a lot more to this. but just remember, if your sensitive to progestinic sides, that a 19 nor compound will bind to these receptors as a progestin itself.

I've always advocated for the use of Masteron with 19 nor cycles because of its ability to blunt progestin and estrogenic activity at the receptor sites (it does not lower blood serum levels, but again there is usually not much need for this being everything is happening at the receptor). it also acts as a androgen which can help offset these side effects.
    remember MASTeron (mast means "breast") was developed to treat breast cancer and limit hormone influence on receptor sites.

aslo, another thing to keep in mind. you hear about tren based gyno or prolactin gyno. this is not accurate. its still a gyno that is estrogenic in nature, its just that the progestin activity has essentially made your estrogen a "super estrogen".
    Family_guy, Obs and KennyJ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Long story short- was running tren mix 50 ace/100 e at 1cc eod (test was fairly low tbh cant remember exactly but I think I was adding 1/2

cc of test with tren shot), was dating new gf and couldn't bust (no bueno in a new relationship, especially with a Dominican!) so reached out

for help and my boy was on tren as well (same brand AND ironically same dose) and told me his doc prescribes him proviron and he has no

issues getting it up or busting so I bought as many as he could spare (pharm grade) and started at a mere 50mg and within 3-4 days my weapon of ass destruction was back in full effect lmao!
    reason proviron helped, imo.

your body needs both a good amount of DHT and Estrogen to sexually function. Tren does NOT convert to either one of these. Tren is very androgenic , but the penis receptors are all mainly DHT based (dht is also and androgen of course). When you took the Proviron you displaced the androgens that were bound to SHBG, ie, Test and DHT. you then got a sudden influx of DHT and you started sexually functioning again. note: SHBG binds DHT 20x stronger then most other hormones. So lowering and displacing SHBG will bring a rapid increase of free DHT.
    but this is also why drugs that lower SHBG (mast, primo, Winny) can also have some "dht like' side effects

just to note the topic at hand.. I've thrown away old expired Prami/caber several times over the years that I never used. never needed a DA even at very high dosages of 19 nors.

but as I noted, for guys that are sensitive to 19 nors, its generally not elevated blood levels of progesterone/prolactin thats causing the issues anyways .
    its a sensitivity to the 19 nor acting on the receptors, or its their sensitivity to lower levels of DHT (19 nors like deca will lower dht, especially the longer the run)
    KennyJ, Obs and AlphaMindz like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    correct , you do NOT need to have elevated serum levels of progesterone to have progestinic side effects when running 19 nors like Tren . Deca , Tren, Ment, etc. 19 nors are all Preogestin derived compounds and can directly interact with progesterone receptors (giving you some of those negative side effects that blood work will not confirm). and thus can , especially in the presence of elevated estrogen, also stimulate the pituitary to produce more prolactin. so basically you have a drug floating around in your blood, ie, tren or deca, that "acts" like progesterone to the receptors and you have estrogen along with that and you ultimately get prolactin sides as well.

theres a whole hell of a lot more to this. but just remember, if your sensitive to progestinic sides, that a 19 nor compound will bind to these receptors as a progestin itself.

I've always advocated for the use of Masteron with 19 nor cycles because of its ability to blunt progestin and estrogenic activity at the receptor sites (it does not lower blood serum levels, but again there is usually not much need for this being everything is happening at the receptor). it also acts as a androgen which can help offset these side effects.
    remember MASTeron (mast means "breast") was developed to treat breast cancer and limit hormone influence on receptor sites.

aslo, another thing to keep in mind. you hear about tren based gyno or prolactin gyno. this is not accurate. its still a gyno that is estrogenic in nature, its just that the progestin activity has essentially made your estrogen a "super estrogen".
    Thank you,
    I made this thread hoping you would add in.

I have been looking at typical tren cyle and deca cycle recommendations and all the ancilliaries prescribed + pct for those cycling. I hear about guys doing everything "right" and coming back with shit blood levels.

Meanwhile I am over here running 2x the dosage with clean bloods after 8months...

I dont screw with ancilliaries other than nolva occasionally to stave off gyno.

Hmmm...

Could just be me being lucky but I know about half of guys never need caber and they damn sure dont need it on a regiment.

Also the prospect of a dopamine agonist just seems like you are playing games that could tirn out to have way worse sides than AAS.

One of the sides of caber is shortness of breath. Lots of guts out there bittching they cant breathe on tren....

I could go on all day but point is, I dont touch an ancillary until I know for damn certain I need it.
    KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

Thank you,
    I made this thread hoping you would add in.

I have been looking at typical tren cyle and deca cycle recommendations and all the ancilliaries prescribed + pct for those cycling. I hear about guys doing everything "right" and coming back with shit blood levels.

Meanwhile I am over here running 2x the dosage with clean bloods after 8months...

I dont screw with ancilliaries other than nolva occasionally to stave off gyno.

Hmmm...

Could just be me being lucky but I know about half of guys never need caber and they damn sure dont need it on a regiment.

Also the prospect of a dopamine agonist just seems like you are playing games that could tirn out to have way worse sides than AAS.

One of the sides of caber is shortness of breath. Lots of guts out there bittching they cant breathe on tren....

I could go on all day but point is, I dont touch an ancillary until I know for damn certain I need it.
    I've never really recommended them especially from the start of a cycle . theres usually too many other variables to consider. and a lot of guys are thinking they need one from bad advice or bad choices themselves. example, some guy starts a cycle of 300mg test, 500mg Deca, and .25mg Arimidex every day from day one. several weeks later his dick don't work and he thinks he has deca dick , then someone on a forum says "hey your running deca you should be running Caber" so now he thinks he needs caber, when the truth is he crashed his estrogen from running an AI when he didn't need one.
    could give lots of other examples like this where guys add in caber when their symptoms were not caused by prolactin.

on a side note - I just seen a Dave Palumbo video and he was asked if he suggests caber with tren. he basically said in all his years and thousands of clients he rarely every saw a need for anyone to use caber and he himself never used it with 19 nors.

for the most part, its just another ancillary for dealers to sell you and make a buck off of .. in some rare cases, some rare people, and some circumstances it "may" be useful. but its def not the norm

I also heard from a doc that reviews a lot of steroid users blood work say guys online complain about prolactin sides and needing caber, yet he's rarely ever seen elevated levels on blood work from any of these people

a majority of the time especially with sexual function its dht and estrogen related. or its just the drug acting on progestin receptors, and in that case Mast would be a good choice
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 02-11-2019 at 12:10 AM.
    Obs, KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I've never really recommended them especially from the start of a cycle . theres usually too many other variables to consider. and a lot of guys are thinking they need one from bad advice or bad choices themselves. example, some guy starts a cycle of 300mg test, 500mg Deca , and .25mg Arimidex every day from day one. several weeks later his dick don't work and he thinks he has deca dick , then someone on a forum says "hey your running deca you should be running Caber" so now he thinks he needs caber, when the truth is he crashed his estrogen from running an AI when he didn't need one.
    could give lots of other examples like this where guys add in caber when their symptoms were not caused by prolactin.

on a side note - I just seen a Dave Palumbo video and he was asked if he suggests caber with tren . he basically said in all his years and thousands of clients he rarely every saw a need for anyone to use caber and he himself never used it with 19 nors.

for the most part, its just another ancillary for dealers to sell you and make a buck off of .. in some rare cases, some rare people, and some circumstances it "may" be useful. but its def not the norm

I also heard from a doc that reviews a lot of steroid users blood work say guys online complain about prolactin sides and needing caber, yet he's rarely ever seen elevated levels on blood work from any of these people

a majority of the time especially with sexual function its dht and estrogen related. or its just the drug acting on progestin receptors, and in that case Mast would be a good choice
    Mast certainly changed up the gyno game for me.
    I was a walking erection and didnt even need nolva on some heavy heavy doses
    GearHeaded, KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Hey GH and Obs, stop saying all this stuff that makes sense in here.
    Family_guy and Obs like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I was a walking erection

Can't unsee that mental picture.....
    Obs and Family_guy like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information