• 3 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 4 Post By KennyJ
  • 1 Post By Family_guy
  • 3 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By KennyJ

Thread: A mild cycle for cutting purposes?

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member

Question A mild cycle for cutting purposes?

Is there such a thing??
    Well, like I have said I'm bipolar so I thing I should better rely on relatively mild substances if I consider to cycle aas. Also the doses and cycle length should be limited.
    Please, your thoughts on what to choose, the dosage, the length of cycle, and thank you all in advance!

Well I think one of the opinions would be test. Just not sure what to stack with it. In the case of choosing proviron I'm quite afraid that it can screw everything up...

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude, stop creating threads for opinions about your cycle.
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...sing-prop.html
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...roid-user.html

People, including me, have given you tons of advices within these threads.
    Proviron is safe and can be run by beginner users, imo. You look like waiting for approval, rather than searching answers.
    You don't need to stack anything with test, if you are a beginner. (At most extreme, I would run TRT dose test and 400 mg EQ along with it, but still test only is better for 1st)
    Please read this post and follow it point by point:
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

A beginner cycle is a very simple cycle, no need to overcomplicate it. You say you're bipolar, and you are simply playing russian roulette by considering tren in the first place, glad you gave up the idea. You'll grow like a weed if you do everything as required and diet properly.
    Lastly, I would pay more attention to diet, if I were you, instead of drugs. I would ask more questions regarding the diet than compounds.
    Last edited by The God Himself; 02-05-2019 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Dude, stop creating threads for opinions about your cycle.
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...sing-prop.html
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...roid-user.html

People, including me, have given you tons of advices within these threads.
    Proviron is safe and can be run by beginner users, imo. You look like waiting for approval, rather than searching answers.
    You don't need to stack anything with test, if you are a beginner. (At most extreme, I would run TRT dose test and 400 mg EQ along with it, but still test only is better for 1st)
    Please read this post and follow it point by point:
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

A beginner cycle is a very simple cycle, no need to overcomplicate it. You say you're bipolar, and you are simply playing russian roulette by considering tren in the first place, glad you gave up the idea. You'll grow like a weed if you do everything as required and diet properly.
    Lastly, I would pay more attention to diet, if I were you, instead of drugs. I would ask more questions regarding the diet than compounds.
    Thanks, it sounds useful!

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member
    just Test was amazing for me , and i am also a beginner .
    500mg/week, no sides , got a nice recomp and now that i am on PCT i am lean as hell and also 4kg up from the time i started.
    I totally recommend Just Test if you are beginner, its very simple , maybe u can stack it with oxandrolone but depends the test you are running , if you want limited time in cycle , get a short ester

I think I'll stick with enanthate or Sust (400 - 500 mg a week) because I have runned them previosly. I'll do a 12 week cycle. Every day I'll take 12.5mg proviron and also 0.25mg of arimidex . Depending on which test form will be chosen I'll wait the needful amount of time and then start a pct consisting of tamoxifen and clomid. I know that in case of choosing Sust I should also better do hcg injections during a cycle (how about enanthate?).
    That's it, no more threads about my second aas cycle opinions here on the forum!

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids are steroids man, you should run HCG no matter what you take. Also, not sure EQ is the best for cutting, as it was mentioned by others that it raises the appetite. I agree with the others who recommended just test. E or C.

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member
    Run HCG , if you cant find pregnyl , buy ovitrelle , it helped me so much .
    Week 1 of PCT and my balls are back to normal like watermelons xD .
    Used it at start and end of cycle 250ui x2 per week.
    Good luck.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are going to crash your estrogen.

So, to crash it in excess is quite bad, huh?

mahmoudskhalil93 is offline New Member
    Anyone hear of california-muscles are they legit?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Please don't post URLs, links, or contact info for sources. It is against our rules.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-06-2019 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Deleted link

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Testlolblast View Post
    Is there such a thing??
    Well, like I have said I'm bipolar so I thing I should better rely on relatively mild substances if I consider to cycle aas. Also the doses and cycle length should be limited.
    Please, your thoughts on what to choose, the dosage, the length of cycle, and thank you all in advance!
    Kimbo
    Quester, Family_guy and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Steroids are steroids man, you should run HCG no matter what you take. Also, not sure EQ is the best for cutting, as it was mentioned by others that it raises the appetite. I agree with the others who recommended just test. E or C.
    Kimbo
    Family_guy, Quester and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Fuckery.
    Fuckery fuck fuck.
    KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    So, to crash it in excess is quite bad, huh?
    Has to be trolling right here

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Fuckery.
    Fuckery fuck fuck.
    Along with some chickenbats and deer antler velvet prop and some duck chitlings enthanate
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Obs
    Is there such a thing??
    You aren't bipolar. You are psychotic.

Obs
    Oh where oh where could my baby be. The lord took her away from me. She's gone to heaven so I've got to be good... So I can see my baby when I leave this world.
    Family_guy likes this.

You aren't bipolar. You are psychotic.
    Actually, I'm not, lol Btw, stop trolling around here and hijacking my thread , guys: only useful answers expected here!

Obs
    Actually, I'm not, lol Btw, stop trolling around here and hijacking my thread , guys: only useful answers expected here!
    Lol...lol....lol... I aint laughing kimmy
    Family_guy, Quester and KennyJ like this.

Lol...lol....lol... I aint laughing kimmy
    You act like an infantile for sure then.

Blog Entries
    Actually you do with your obsession for attention with your multiple treads about the same thing with multiple accounts here...just use one account please you are fooling no one and it’s against the rules...
    almostgone, Obs and KennyJ like this.

Blog Entries
    Actually you do with your obsession for attention with your multiple treads about the same thing with multiple accounts here...just use one account please you are fooling no one and it’s against the rules...
    Obs likes this.

Listen, I'm not here on this forum seeking for unnecessary attention.
    I'm here because I'm interested in roids and love them as a part of my training routine.
    Also, this is the only account I own by the time being on this forum.
    And, if here in this thread no way to expect useful answers about the topic, then please close the thread!

Is there such a thing??
    The mildest cycle is an anavar only cycle. 50mg/ed to 60mg/ed for 6 weeks. Wait 1 day and PCT. Done

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Yep!
    BTW you guys know I'm normally not a smartass to anyone except my friends on here but it aggravates me to think that there may be 3 people in this thread that may actually be the same person and that person seems to be just mocking the whole board.

OP, if you are for real and not doing this read all the stickies and weigh all the options. When the vets give you info don't just come back and say well I'm just gonna do it my way.

It seems you constantly just ask the same things until that one person tells you what you want to hear.

Just one example of a trolling aspect is asking if crushing your estrogen is a bad thing. You have been on here long enough to know that you don't want to crush your E!

I wish the best to any person who is sincere and really trying to gain knowledge and better themselves.
    Quester, ghettoboyd, Obs and 1 others like this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    Yep!
    BTW you guys know I'm normally not a smartass to anyone except my friends on here but it aggravates me to think that there may be 3 people in this thread that may actually be the same person and that person seems to be just mocking the whole board.

OP, if you are for real and not doing this read all the stickies and weigh all the options. When the vets give you info don't just come back and say well I'm just gonna do it my way.

It seems you constantly just ask the same things until that one person tells you what you want to hear.

Just one example of a trolling aspect is asking if crushing your estrogen is a bad thing. You have been on here long enough to know that you don't want to crush your E!

I wish the best to any person who is sincere and really trying to gain knowledge and better themselves.
    Well said Kenny!
    Obs likes this.

Well, to all you crapping on my thread: go ahead bitches, just one thing, I'm not going to get in your stupid conversations!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what will do now????????
    Obs, Quester and KennyJ like this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Kimbo
    I called it first!
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I called it first!
    Very true!
    Quester likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    I start hearing jeopardy music when I read his threads
    Obs likes this.

I think I will rely on old good prop, better, and the short acting ester is exactly what I need for this cycle. I'll run it at dose 100mg/eod for 12 weeks and it should be more than enough to satisfy my needs as for my cutting cycle. I will take also 50mg of Proviron per day during the cycle using it as the hardening agent and anti - estrogen, aromatase inhibitor, to cope with water retention and control the estrogenic activity (and it's proven that proviron it does). I will take no ai, because Proviron will do it's job.
    Also, I will consider about adding hcg 2 x 250iu a week to this cycle. Three days after the cycle I'll do the pct for 3 weeks relying on tamoxifen only (because I already have the vision problems and clomid might worsen them): 1st day - 100mg, 10 days - 60mg, 10 days - 40mg. That's it, it's decided, no more opinions needed. I think I should be able to start the cycle in summer or autumn. Thanks again for every useful answer!

Thread Information