• 2 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 3 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: Superdrol has me feeling crummy

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Superdrol has me feeling crummy

Man superdrol is a double edged sword. Only a week in and im already getting wild pumps and feeling fuller and harder. But damn i feel like crap alll day. Just nauseous and cranky. It might be worth it. Im gonna stick it out for another week and see if i adjust. Im using 20mg/day pwo. Anybody else experience this with sdrol?
    fiddlesticks and Obs like this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Damn! I personally did not experience any mental sides at 10mg injected. You're probably gonna feel like shit until you stop, IMO 20-30 Is too much, 5-10 is plenty. And fuck 20mg at once is definitely a big toxicity load..
    Obs and Octaneforce like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Damn... So I need 40mg a day!?

This is gonna get expensive...
    KennyJ and fiddlesticks like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Damn! I personally did not experience any mental sides at 10mg injected. You're probably gonna feel like shit until you stop, IMO 20-30 Is too much, 5-10 is plenty. And fuck 20mg at once is definitely a big toxicity load..
    They are caps so i cant really split them up. I have injectable sdrol on hand also. I may take a stab at that.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

Your probaby gonna have to crush it up and snort it for a man of your caliber.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Your probaby gonna have to crush it up and snort it for a man of your caliber.
    I think suppository is fastest.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

If you would like your liver to go on a permanent vacation sure lol. For real tho, SD injected is very effective even at 2mg. Oral absorption is claimed to be 50% but I think its more like 20.
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    They are caps so i cant really split them up. I have injectable sdrol on hand also. I may take a stab at that.
    Yea man I would not even fuck with oral. SD is so absurdly strong I think it is effective at far lower doses than people commonly use, especially when injected. 2.5 mg two times a day injected is pleeeenty

Whatever you do.. Don't ever take more than 5 at once
    Obs likes this.

Rjr1983 is offline Junior Member
    No pun intended?
    Octaneforce likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Do u run test with it?...if not that migth be the reason why u feel bad. Every drugs that stimulate the ARs will also eas up your lh/fsh signals to your balls and less test will be produced. Healthy test levels are the most important thing when it comes to feeling good when ur a male.

It migth be tricky to fully understand this when test also hit the same ARs as sdrol.
    Test migth hit the feelgood portion of the ARs or there is different kinds of ARs. Some for growth, some for feel. Never bothered to google that part as its of just teoretical interest.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Do u run test with it?...if not that migth be the reason why u feel bad. Every drugs that stimulate the ARs will also eas up your lh/fsh signals to your balls and less test will be produced. Healthy test levels are the most important thing when it comes to feeling good when ur a male.

It migth be tricky to fully understand this when test also hit the same ARs as sdrol.
    Test migth hit the feelgood portion of the ARs or there is different kinds of ARs. Some for growth, some for feel. Never bothered to google that part as its of just teoretical interest.

I don't think it's possible for anyone on earth to take 20mg of sd at once and feel good lol. I felt like absolute shit for 5 days from 5mg.. Worse than any amount of any other compound did. Alot worse. Test definitely didn't help me lol.

I think this compound is extremely misunderstood and also misdosed hard.. 5mg a day is far more than enough. People use double digit escalating doses because their body stops responding because It's toxic as fuck and.. Shits just a mess.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 02-17-2019 at 02:34 AM.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Blog Entries

Yep my cycles are usually as much by the book as i can. I always have a text/hcg base. Current cycle is a little wild
    350mg test/wk (no ester kickstart)
    750mg npp/wk (no ester kickstart)
    400mg mast/wk
    20mg sdrol daily
    3.3iu hgh daily
    About to incorporate slin at 5iu pwo
    AlphaMindz and fiddlesticks like this.

Blog Entries
    Yep my cycles are usually as much by the book as i can. I always have a text/hcg base. Current cycle is a little wild
    400mg mast/wk
    20mg sdrol daily
    3.3iu hgh daily
    TBH I would have started the SD at 1/2.5 twice a day, to add on to what I said previously out of every compound I've used this one has unique traits the others do not, it will increase your potential for gains more than anything I've ever used the problem is there is essentially a direct correlation with its effectiveness and it's toxicity. The drug gave me more results than basically what you wrote above, WAY more results but way more toxicity. The best way to use it IMO would be probably 1mg or less everyday injected, it's going to exert incredible anabolic activity while having a far lighter liver load.

As far as I understand it, superdrol shares a trait with the mythical steroid THG in that it's extreme effectiveness is correlated with its physical geometry and thus causes effects no other steroids in multiple gram doses can cause.

This small dose combined with your aforementioned 5iu slin will be absurdly anabolic. I've honestly contemplated adding tiny doses of insulin and sdrol to a trt regimen to see the effects.. The potential of this drug is probably the highest of all AAS but the toxicity needs to be managed. If your body is healthy you absolutely will respond to probably microgram doses of it, the worst mistake is increasing the dose too much.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 02-17-2019 at 09:09 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    400mg mast/wk
    20mg sdrol daily
    3.3iu hgh daily
    Are u using a DA?..750 mg npp is not a low dose

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Can you open the cap and split the powder?

Blog Entries
    Are u using a DA?..750 mg npp is not a low dose

Yes sir prami daily and caber on hand if the prami starts to bother me. But if i keep the prami at .25 or lower per day i dont experience side affects. It actualy helps me sleep at low doses.

Blog Entries
    TBH I would have started the SD at 1/2.5 twice a day, to add on to what I said previously out of every compound I've used this one has unique traits the others do not, it will increase your potential for gains more than anything I've ever used the problem is there is essentially a direct correlation with its effectiveness and it's toxicity. The drug gave me more results than basically what you wrote above, WAY more results but way more toxicity. The best way to use it IMO would be probably 1mg or less everyday injected, it's going to exert incredible anabolic activity while having a far lighter liver load.

As far as I understand it, superdrol shares a trait with the mythical steroid THG in that it's extreme effectiveness is correlated with its physical geometry and thus causes effects no other steroids in multiple gram doses can cause.

This small dose combined with your aforementioned 5iu slin will be absurdly anabolic. I've honestly contemplated adding tiny doses of insulin and sdrol to a trt regimen to see the effects.. The potential of this drug is probably the highest of all AAS but the toxicity needs to be managed. If your body is healthy you absolutely will respond to probably microgram doses of it, the worst mistake is increasing the dose too much.
    Damn im surprised they even make 20mg caps. Funny, today i feel fine. Ive also upped my calories big time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex View Post
    Can you open the cap and split the powder?
    I debated that. Seemed like it would be kind of a mess. I need a drug scale lol

Blog Entries
    Damn im surprised they even make 20mg caps. Funny, today i feel fine. Ive also upped my calories big time.
    I'm surprised too.. I think it's simply ignorance lol. Completely unnecessary and extremely toxic.

ShootingAcez is offline Junior Member
    Sorry, little off the topic of the shitty feeling but, the gains are supposedly cleaner off of Superdrol compared to Dianabol and Anadrol . Aside from the shitty feelings, do you notice a distinct difference in the weight gained on Superdrol compared to the other two orals? I've been reading into Superdrol only recently, and it's sparked my interest, so hearing firsthand accounts would be great.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingAcez View Post
    Sorry, little off the topic of the shitty feeling but, the gains are supposedly cleaner off of Superdrol compared to Dianabol and Anadrol. Aside from the shitty feelings, do you notice a distinct difference in the weight gained on Superdrol compared to the other two orals? I've been reading into Superdrol only recently, and it's sparked my interest, so hearing firsthand accounts would be great.
    Kind of hard to tell at this point, its only been a a week. I dont feel bloated. As a matter of fact i may have even dried out a bit already. I tell you what this shit hits you fast. Fiddlesticks made some great points. Its potent but toxic. I’ll keep you posted if you’d like and if you wanna shoot me a pm I’ll tell you what brand im using. I also took before pictures so i can compare what it did aesthetically.
    fiddlesticks and ShootingAcez like this.

Blog Entries
    I have decent experience with it and also the other orals. If you take this drug and don't get amazing results from it you probably took way too much. It's the god of AAS imo. The drug has unique properties the other AAS do not have at 500x the dose.

The potential with the drug for gains is completely absurd, if you manage to keep toxicity in check you can make FAR better gains than the common compounds. Shit blows anadrol or dbol gains out the window.. Lean,hard, round muscles. Pure fat loss purposes I would wager the drug would be very effective in mcg doses.

That being said, if you go over the limit your body is willing to tolerate which for me was around 5-10mg a day you are gonna feel like absolute shit from the toxicity. Your body does not want to grow muscle when it is toxic. The healthier I look and feel the easier it is for me to make gains.

There has to be some real world medical application for this stuff at some point, it's ability to do anabolic stuff is just mind blowing.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 02-18-2019 at 01:22 PM.
    ShootingAcez and Luttrj like this.

I have decent experience with it and also the other orals. If you take this drug and don't get amazing results from it you probably took way too much. It's the god of AAS imo. The drug has unique properties the other AAS do not have at 500x the dose.

The potential with the drug for gains is completely absurd, if you manage to keep toxicity in check you can make FAR better gains than the common compounds. Shit blows anadrol or dbol gains out the window.. Lean,hard, round muscles. Pure fat loss purposes I would wager the drug would be very effective in mcg doses.

That being said, if you go over the limit your body is willing to tolerate which for me was around 5-10mg a day you are gonna feel like absolute shit from the toxicity. Your body does not want to grow muscle when it is toxic. The healthier I look and feel the easier it is for me to make gains.

There has to be some real world medical application for this stuff at some point, it's ability to do anabolic stuff is just mind blowing.
    That's good to hear! I'm might switch out Anadrol for Superdrol in my next cycle that I start in April.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    That's good to hear! I'm might switch out Anadrol for Superdrol in my next cycle that I start in April.
    Anadrol in my personal experience has the worst reward:shit ratio. It induces a strong mental lethargy for me and doesn't give me 30% of the results superdrol does, Dbol doesn't either but at least dbol makes me feel good. A test, superdrol and peptides cycle done right will give you absolutely jaw dropping results and you should feel good. Possibly even do 50% sdrol and 50% dbol , that's actually a great idea. Something like 5mg sd a day and 15 dbol.
    Luttrj and ShootingAcez like this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Man superdrol is a double edged sword. Only a week in and im already getting wild pumps and feeling fuller and harder. But damn i feel like crap alll day. Just nauseous and cranky. It might be worth it. Im gonna stick it out for another week and see if i adjust. Im using 20mg/day pwo. Anybody else experience this with sdrol?
    VERY common side with SUPERDROL. I wont ever go over 10mg because of it.

Blog Entries
    Just an update. I ran the sdrol for almost 5 weeks. If you can get real anavar , i dont think theres any reason to bother with superdrol. I think the affects are very similar to var aside from more bloat from sdrol over time, and sdrol is overall probably more intense in terms of potency and affects. But its not worth the toxicity and feeling like crap all the time. I had a much better experience from anavar. Var is probably my favorite oral ever, especially the more i experiment with other orals. Legit var has become more available as well.

But you know, The best kickstart for quick raw size and strength is still dbol . That is if its winter and you dont care about losing definition. Which i dont give a shit about lol. I always manage to trim the fat and water back off.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    well theres probably good reason why Var made it from the testing lab to being a world renown drug sold by billion dollar drug companies around the world , and superdrol did not.
    Luttrj likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well theres probably good reason why Var made it from the testing lab to being a world renown drug sold by billion dollar drug companies around the world , and superdrol did not.
    I had to find out for sure! Lol. Definitely running var with my next cycle.

Also gear, i fucking love mast. It literally cures so many sides. And makes me want to chase my girlfriend around 24/7 even without prami (im running npp at the moment). Hairloss is also not an issue that ive noticed at all. (Running 2mg fina daily)
    GearHeaded likes this.

I had to find out for sure! Lol. Definitely running var with my next cycle.

Also gear, i fucking love mast. It literally cures so many sides. And makes me want to chase my girlfriend around 24/7 even without prami (im running npp at the moment). Hairloss is also not an issue that ive noticed at all. (Running 2mg fina daily)
    I'm actually just about to start a Test/Deca /Dbol Cycle with Mast coming in the last half of the Cycle. What cycle are you running right now? Just for comparing doses of what you're doing vs what I'm going to be doing. I like hearing feedback lol

Blog Entries
    I'm actually just about to start a Test/Deca/Dbol Cycle with Mast coming in the last half of the Cycle. What cycle are you running right now? Just for comparing doses of what you're doing vs what I'm going to be doing. I like hearing feedback lol
    I posted my cycle above but i lowered my npp dose since then bc i was totally overdoing it

350 test prop
    650 npp
    400 mast prop
    4iu hgh daily
    10-12 iu insulin preworkout

If i were you id run the mast the whole time. No sense in using it for the second half. When the deca is peaking the mast will just barely be catching up.

I posted my cycle above but i lowered my npp dose since then bc i was totally overdoing it

350 test prop
    650 npp
    400 mast prop
    4iu hgh daily
    10-12 iu insulin preworkout

If i were you id run the mast the whole time. No sense in using it for the second half. When the deca is peaking the mast will just barely be catching up.
    Okay so close to what I'm going to run, aside from the prop ester. The reason I have Mast in the latter half is because it's being used to help lower estrogen for the end of the cycle. The goal is to keep my estrogen levels elevated the majority of the cycle. For Nandrolone sides, I'm going to be supplementing with Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate @ 100mg/day. I'll be taking Nolvadex on cycle for gyno control, but holding off on the AI until week 10.

Blog Entries
    No doubt 20mg sd is gonna fuck you up bad man. Personally believe the best way to use it is like 100mcg injections.

Thread Information