fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

poor T3 oral absorption solutions

I think T3 is the only drug you are better off getting RC rather than REAL pharm grade (like, CVS pharm grade not a ugl with pharma in their name lmao) due to how hard it is to absorb correctly in tablet form.

I take 25-50mcg of a pharm T3 tablet and put it in 2 emptied out supplement capsules,one smaller than the other and from what I've observed it seems like taking the tablet on it's own just doesn't work 66% of the time. As in the whole thing gets destroyed. When T3 hits and absorbs correctly it hits very hard, you definitely don't be wondering if it kicked in.

The other solution I thought of is obtaining T3 raw powder and making an injectable form but I dunno how long the half life would be etc.

I'm sure theres some ridiculous thing you could do putting the T3 tablet in like 5 different layers of capsules if you really wanted. Probably works even better.

If anyone knows any tricks to make this less difficult to do post below.

It's hard to use this because the half life is only like 4 hours and absorption is piss but the effects are incredibly good. Not just fat loss but mentally tends to perk you up. T3 is super underrated imo and would be an excellent addition to almost any cycle or just in general drug regimen.

However I will say a very popular tab T3 source I used years ago had tabs that absolutely absorbed better than even my prescription tabs, that's probably why they were so popular

Also - there is a pharm grade slow release T3 which seems very very promising. Too bad when you look into compounding pharmacies it seems like they... Kill people a LOT. Really strange shit.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 03-24-2019 at 06:32 AM.

Thread Information