Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Clen Vs Yohimbine for weight loss

ads21 is offline Junior Member

Question Clen Vs Yohimbine for weight loss

How does Clen stack up against the supplement Yohimbine for fat loss? Is Clen more effective? More potent?

Also can I successfully run clen while on a bulking cycle to strip fat but still keep mass from the test + Dbol ?

Is the Dbol + Clen going to be putting to much pressure on the heart?

Thanks in advance!

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    You want fat to melt away? clen doesn't do anything but make you jittery.

Get ahold of gw501516. I swear to jebus, that stuff works.

I'm down 15lbs in 11 days.
    HoldMyBeer, ads21 and Family_guy like this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

Interesting, did nothing for me but clen works great. What dosage of gw are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Interesting, did nothing for me but clen works great. What dosage of gw are you running?
    Pharmacom. 20mg

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member

Damnit couch, now I have to buy gw. I'm broke as it is!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    clen has mental anxiety effects in alot of people that are particularly brutal. it works better than any compound outside of DNP for metabolism increase though.

I've heard the same where yohimbine induces some completely insane panic attack delusions in some people though.

One thing is for sure, yohimbine boners are no fucking joke man. Yohimbine wins.

I thought GW50 caused cancer? Is it capsules, powder, tablets? I don't think I can get a hold of it locally (in the country) - I'm sure it's obtainable, but hard to come by...

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    clen has mental anxiety effects in alot of people that are particularly brutal. it works better than any compound outside of DNP for metabolism increase though.

I've heard the same where yohimbine induces some completely insane panic attack delusions in some people though.

One thing is for sure, yohimbine boners are no fucking joke man. Yohimbine wins.
    LMAO! This cracked me the **** up.. Yea, orgasms are more intense too

Well that didn't take long.. I got GW501516 in a 30ml bottle (10mg/1ml). What sides should I look for & what should I notice after my first dose @couch. I wanna make sure it's not under dosed..

Can I run my test(s) + Dbol cycle & introduce GW50 in the cycle without losing my muscle??

Butcher78 is offline New Member
    Is Clen mainly for contest prep? The description lists that is is for cutting in the drying phase. I assume it's for the last few weeks of a prep.

JackMan017 is offline Junior Member
    I think Clen 's more potent. I've taken Yohimbine HCL.
    For me it works at losing weight, I can tolerate the side effects. I usually take it at 40, then 60, then 80, and I usually stop around 80, maybe a little more for a few days. 2 weeks only. I feel like Clen loses it's potency after a couple weeks, unless maybe of course dosage continues to ramp up, but I don't want to add that kind of stress.
    But for me, it still comes down to diet (i.e. calories in vs calories out). Have 1 bad day of a caloric intake, and I just wiped out my weekly clen's benefit. (I'm a natty)

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member

I took yohim and it did absolutely nothing and I've tried different brands.

It's a over rated supp in my opinion.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Well theres a reason you can buy a bottle of Yohimbine from Amazon for a few bucks, wheres as Clenbuterol is a banned or heavily regulated drug around the world. generally only 'real' drugs that work end up becoming scheduled substances or end up getting banned.

Clen is a great all around bodybuilding drug. mainly cause it does multiple things. its directly lipolytic and will burn fat, its a stimulate that will increase metabolic rate, and its anabolic in muscle tissue via up regulation of protein synthesis.. and one added bonus, it opens up you airways and allows you to breath easier.
    its also synergetic with other compounds , like T4 and HGH. and via enzymatic responses can be even more potent of an "anabolic"

these are all things that a bodybuilder would want.

Clen actually started out as a veterinary drug. was used to treat horses with respiratory problems, then was used in horse races for performance benefits, then ultimately became very popular for decades in the cattle industry to add pounds of 'Lean' body mass to cattle, ie, more meat/muscle tissue with less fat. kinda like what a bodybuilder is after.

Clenbuterol is WAY more well rounded as a bodybuilder drug then Yohombine . from contest prep and dieting while retaining muscle mass, to strict fat loss phases, to bulking phases. clen has an application.
    which is probably why if you went to any NPC bodybuilding show and got a consensus you'd find that probably 90% of people were using or had used Clen .
    Family_guy and ads21 like this.

clen has mental anxiety effects in alot of people that are particularly brutal. .
    this would likely only be because of the stimulant effects and people sensitive to elevated heart rate (these same people probably can't drink more then 2 cups of coffee) . because on the actual mental effects clen increases tryptophan and serotonin levels, which is going to work as an anti anxiety and anti depressant. clen also has neural and brain protective attributes , like increasing kynurenic acid which is a brain protective molecule.

again most people would get positive mental benefits from clen. not negative. unless you just happen to be a person sensitive to stimulants in general.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this would likely only be because of the stimulant effects and people sensitive to elevated heart rate (these same people probably can't drink more then 2 cups of coffee) . because on the actual mental effects clen increases tryptophan and serotonin levels, which is going to work as an anti anxiety and anti depressant. clen also has neural and brain protective attributes , like increasing kynurenic acid which is a brain protective molecule.

again most people would get positive mental benefits from clen. not negative. unless you just happen to be a person sensitive to stimulants in general.
    If you put them up against each other, who would be the winner: ephedrine, clen, and GW (cardarine)?
    From a contest prep point of view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    I took yohim and it did absolutely nothing and I've tried different brands.

It's a over rated supp in my opinion.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    At least for sexual stuff it's worked amazing for me lol. A pwo with like 5mg yohimbine in it would give me a raging boner for hours.

Metabolism wise clen obviously is way stronger than anything besides DNP .
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 03-27-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ads21 View Post
    Well that didn't take long.. I got GW501516 in a 30ml bottle (10mg/1ml). What sides should I look for & what should I notice after my first dose @couch. I wanna make sure it's not under dosed..

Can I run my test(s) + Dbol cycle & introduce GW50 in the cycle without losing my muscle??
    It will protect muscle

It's not like a thermogenic or stimulant

Sides in a week cardio will be mucho easier quicker between sets, more reps.

It will protect muscle

It's not like a thermogenic or stimulant

Sides in a week cardio will be mucho easier quicker between sets, more reps.
    So it would be fine to start taking GW501516 mid cycle without hindering muscle gains? @couch
    @gearheaded

So it would be fine to start taking GW501516 mid cycle without hindering muscle gains? @couch
    @gearheaded
    Hell yeah.

But if doing any smoking of cigs I'd quit just to be safe

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    If you put them up against each other, who would be the winner: ephedrine, clen , and GW (cardarine)?
    From a contest prep point of view.
    Clen, hands down. its going to do most everything that ephedrine would do in regards to fat loss , only its not going to target beta receptors in the heart like ephedrine does (so clen is more selective in the receptors it hits, whereas ephedrine hits them non selectively).
    its also anabolic in muscle tissue and all that good stuff.

as for comparing it to GW , which is a PPAR agonist. they work differently. Gw is not going to carry any of the anabolic properties like Clen has, but clen is not going to have quite the endurance and Vo2 output benefits that a GW would give. GW would be the better athletic performance enhancer, but clen would likely be the better overall physique enhancer (though I mainly have experience with Clen on clients not GW so I don't know for sure .. I've ran GW myself a hand full of times)

if you were 12 weeks out from a show . Clen would be the no brainer choice imo if you could only chose one. combining Clen with GW may be beneficial as well . however I would not combine clen and ephedrine.

if someone was sensitive to simulates.. then GW is the way to go . a combo of GW along with DNP would be very effective non stimulant based fat loss stack

Hell yeah.

But if doing any smoking of cigs I'd quit just to be safe
    Thanks, that's good to hear.. I don't smoke any more but used to.. Why do you mention that? Has this got something to do with the fact that GW501516 causes cancer? Any truth to that?

Thanks, that's good to hear.. I don't smoke any more but used to.. Why do you mention that? Has this got something to do with the fact that GW501516 causes cancer? Any truth to that?
    Well if you take over a few hundred mg for over a year it's possible.

But those rats where also injected with cancer causing genes to see if the gw would help express cancer growth.

It's part of every drugs vetting process before it hits market. In this instance it did.

But that being said if a drug could cause heart attack stroke etc it's a pass and ok.

FDA is twisted.

GH can speak on it more than I.

Thread Information