• 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Package got Seized - Customs Letter

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Package got Seized - Customs Letter

My package got seized. It was only 3, 10ml vials of test coming in from China. The seizure letter from Customs was from the west coast. It was a regular letter, not a pink slip.

Do they flag your address into a database? It is safe to order again, maybe have it shipped from the EU instead?

They will re-ship.
    Last edited by fitnessNY; 03-29-2019 at 01:29 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    well your only getting 3 bottle of test , right ? thats nothing special why aren't you just picking that up domestic
    Testlolblast likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    No they dont flag your adress.
    That is rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well your only getting 3 bottle of test , right ? thats nothing special why aren't you just picking that up domestic
    Yeah only 3. I would order domestic but I don't have a source.

Butcher78 is offline New Member
    I keep reading domestic is the preferred method but I see many veteran members on this forum that don't have a source. Makes me think I should just plan on ordering over seas for my first cycle.

I haven't had any problems when packages came from the EU. One package was lost/stolen or seized from China, I tracked it into customs and then nothing since November.
    This recent seized package from China shipped out early March.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    They watch what comes out of China and Thailand pretty well. For a long time they were marking them as cosmetics, but they’re onto that now.
    almostgone and Proximal like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m amazed how people can’t find domestic sources. Here in Canada I have access to the candy shop lol.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’m amazed how people can’t find domestic sources. Here in Canada I have access to the candy shop lol.
    Why amazed? It's illegal and people don't want to admit they do them. Makes it pretty hard to find a source.
    Luttrj likes this.

German89 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    getting things from overseas into the west coast is going to be tricky... good luck!

and no, your address doesn't get flagged.

again we are only talking test.. nothing exotic. I could have 30 different brands of test at my front door within a week from 30 different domestic sources. there are several thousand different domestic sources out there or more. anyone with an internet connection and an ability to pay western union or bitcoin should have no problem finding a source and gettin test within a couple days.

if we are talking some exotics like injectible superdrol, Stenbolone, boldnone ace, Ment cyp, etc. then yeah thats going to be harder to find. or if your looking for an actual name brand like Bayer Rimobolan, or something out of an international pharmacy then yeah may need to go international.
    but a couple of bottles of test or deca . thats a dime a dozen and available everywhere
    redz and XnavyHMCS like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    CA is def money for roids

It’s horse shit how they r classes here in the US. . . Domestic is the way to go. Aside from the big guys who get large overseas drops - I’m done with overseas stuff

I have had about 2-5 seizures back to back - ok, time to change something
    redz likes this.

Yeah here in Canada I drive around with bag of stuff in my car even if cops see it they can’t even take it. Possession is totally legal here. One of the few things I like about Canada.
    Proximal and XnavyHMCS like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Yeah here in Canada I drive around with bag of stuff in my car even if cops see it they can’t even take it. Possession is totally legal here. One of the few things I like about Canada.
    Yeah, but don’t you all have funny accents?
    Family_guy, clarky. and Luttrj like this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Ya what aboot that?
    Proximal likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    For a long time they were marking them as cosmetics, but they’re onto that now.
    LMAO. Freaked me out when first I saw it, a real WTF moment.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY View Post
    My package got seized. It was only 3, 10ml vials of test coming in from China. The seizure letter from Customs was from the west coast. It was a regular letter, not a pink slip.

Do they flag your address into a database? It is safe to order again, maybe have it shipped from the EU instead?

They will re-ship.
    Weird that you are in NYC and your pack got routed through the West coast Customs.
    Luttrj likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Weird that you are in NYC and your pack got routed through the West coast Customs.
    Been seeing this lately.
    Saw one headed to new york go to Indianapolis customs. Just odd as hell.

Yeah, that was a first. Usually it goes through NYC customs, not the west coast.

thankfully I grew up near the border so I sound American plus I spent tons of time in the US and I’m told I sound American. I’ve tried to move to the US a few times but can’t get a visa. Some of the accents here drive me nuts.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Probably "pimped your pack"....

Ba da tis. (Rimshot)
    Obs likes this.

its coming from China. Isn't it a direct route China to the west coast ? if you were to swim from China to the US you'd end up in Cali.
    even if it was a direct flight. its a simple jump over one ocean to get from china to cali .. where as if you go the other way to land in NY first you have to fly over a dozen or more countries and several oceans to get there.

perhaps I'm over thinking this heck if I'm buying a couple bottles of Test I ain't ordering from China anyhow ! thats like deciding to purchase a new iPhone cover by ordering one from china instead stopping at your local Walmart . makes zero senes to me
    Family_guy likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    its coming from China. Isn't it a direct route China to the west coast ? if you were to swim from China to the US you'd end up in Cali.
    even if it was a direct flight. its a simple jump over one ocean to get from china to cali .. where as if you go the other way to land in NY first you have to fly over a dozen or more countries and several oceans to get there.

perhaps I'm over thinking this heck if I'm buying a couple bottles of Test I ain't ordering from China anyhow ! thats like deciding to purchase a new iPhone cover by ordering one from china instead stopping at your local Walmart . makes zero senes to me
    No, actually it generally is routed to whichever coast it is headed towards. In well over a decade and a half, all my packs came through E.coast customs and never hit the W. Coast. It is typically routed to the appropriate ISC by the dispatching country

Maybe they're doing something new.
    Obs and GearHeaded like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

No, actually it generally is routed to whichever coast it is headed towards. In well over a decade and a half, all my packs came through E.coast customs and never hit the W. Coast.

Maybe theyre doing something new.
    like cutting over head by taking a more direct route kidding.. its just on map cali really isn't all that far from china . logistics isn't really my thing though unless its AAS logistics
    Obs and almostgone like this.

Thread Information