Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 4 Post By Old Duffer
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Family_guy
  • 1 Post By Meloncap78
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Blood Pressure symptoms

  1. #1
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    708

    Blood Pressure symptoms

    Blood pressure came in at 176/101 today and am feeling the effects big time. Light headed, short of breath (always happens with tren and me) headache and fatigue. Was wrecked in the gym today, sweating and feeling hypoglycemic.
    Had been on atenolol last time I ran tren and it seemed to help but tore my gut up. Was on 50 mgs QD.
    My question is what do you guys do to address BP issues while on tren. Not excited to have a conversation with my PC, but know I need to get it under control...feeling like shit!!
    5 weeks in on 400 mgs tren E, 250 test C and 400 Mast P.

    Thanks in advance
    Obs likes this.

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,713
    I donít get blood pressure issues on Tren last run was 350 Tren e and 200 Tren ace but I do 45 minutes cardio 6 days a week I think that helps a lot. Iíd advise you stop Tren high np is no joke.

  3. #3
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,830
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Blood pressure came in at 176/101 today and am feeling the effects big time. Light headed, short of breath (always happens with tren and me) headache and fatigue. Was wrecked in the gym today, sweating and feeling hypoglycemic.
    Had been on atenolol last time I ran tren and it seemed to help but tore my gut up. Was on 50 mgs QD.
    My question is what do you guys do to address BP issues while on tren. Not excited to have a conversation with my PC, but know I need to get it under control...feeling like shit!!
    5 weeks in on 400 mgs tren E, 250 test C and 400 Mast P.

    Thanks in advance
    I had similar. Have similar.
    I use atenolol but dont have stomach issues or any issue from it.
    Try L-arginine and an asprin, taurine, cialis, and possibly low dose atenolol with those if it doesnt work. Avoid stimulants while on tren.

  4. #4
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I don’t get blood pressure issues on Tren last run was 350 Tren e and 200 Tren ace but I do 45 minutes cardio 6 days a week I think that helps a lot. I’d advise you stop Tren high np is no joke.
    Consider yourself lucky. I couldn’t do 45 minutes of cardio right now if I had to.
    Fuck, I know. Not what I wanted to hear. In a bind though because it’ll take a few weeks for the ester to clear. Going to hit my doc tomorrow and start a BP drug in hopes it’ll carry me through the next 6 weeks. Work and travel have been a mofo too, which I think has pushed me over the edge this run

  5. #5
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I had similar. Have similar.
    I use atenolol but dont have stomach issues or any issue from it.
    Try L-arginine and an asprin, taurine, cialis, and possibly low dose atenolol with those if it doesnt work. Avoid stimulants while on tren.

    Roger that, I have most of those things in my cabinet. 5 mgs a day of cialis? At this point I’ll deal with the gut issue, lesser of two evils for sure

    Thanks Obs
    Obs likes this.

  6. #6
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,830
    Dont know your personality type but type A personalities are prone to high bp from tren . Increased epinephrine response coupled with the high rev mentality is a hell of a mix.

    I would go to walmart to check bp and it was always high as hell but it was fine at home.

    Pretty obvious why lol

  7. #7
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,830
    Btw that last post is opinion and just from what I have seen on the board. Type A's are prone to hypertension anyway.

    Check out vids on youtube of arginine lowering bp.
    I only threw the taurine idea in there because I know its supposed to help.

    Cialis maybe 5mg in am and 5 mg in pm?
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  8. #8
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,192
    Fixed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Btw that last post is opinion and as such you will accept it as gospel or I will sodomize you with a chainsaw file. Tight Asses should be prone anyway.

    Check out my vids on pornhub to hear me say argh!

    I only threw the vasoline idea in there because I know its supposed to help.

    Cialis maybe 5mg in am and 5 mg in pm would be a bonus for me.

  9. #9
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Fixed:
    You know how to read between the lines boss
    Old Duffer likes this.

  10. #10
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Dont know your personality type but type A personalities are prone to high bp from tren . Increased epinephrine response coupled with the high rev mentality is a hell of a mix.

    I would go to walmart to check bp and it was always high as hell but it was fine at home.

    Pretty obvious why lol
    Total type A personality and naturally High strung. Makes sense...
    Going to start taurine and arginine tonight.

    Hate to raid my cialis stash (like to save it for special occasions) but have a stockpile of 5mgs thanks to my buddy that worked for Lilly. Starting that too
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 06-03-2019 at 09:12 PM.
    Old Duffer and Obs like this.

  11. #11
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Fixed:


    Ummmmm. Ok, hahaha!

  12. #12
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Fixed:
    Lmao!!! That’s freaking hilarious
    balance likes this.

  13. #13
    Meloncap78 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    244
    Try throwing in some Hawthorne extract. Worked for me. My BP was in the 160/95 range when I first started my cycle (not tren ). It now hovers in the 123/75 range.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  14. #14
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    708
    Went to the doctor today and BP was still elevated but had come down significantly. They were good with me not starting meds. They did blood work though and my liver enzymes were extremely elevated and my good cholesterol was 22. Their threshold was 150. My doctor was obviously puzzled and said people in my shape usually have extremely high numbers for good cholesterol. I didn’t tell her about the tren . Anyone else have issues with liver enzymes and lowering of good cholesterol? I’m 5 weeks in and feeling and looking great but worried about my health obviously. With 7 weeks to go, I’m wondering if I stick it out with hopes of returning to normal or punt and call it good. Strength is up, vascular, all the good shit. The bad is the usual. Hot, sweaty, irritable and an insomniac

  15. #15
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,944
    you may want to look into Cardarine (gw50). its a PPAR agonist (often mistaken as a SARM), so its going to promote fat burning and increase in cardio capacity (super popular in the cross fit community).. but it has the 'side effects' of lowering blood pressure and increasing HDL cholesterol..
    ^ thats kind of a 'win win win' there.

    its also pretty common to run it on Tren just because it does help with cardio capacity which goes to shit while on Tren.

    some other things of note-
    your BP issue is the biggest concern.. personally, I would not hesitate to get on BP meds, as the newer ones are very safe with little to no side effects. think of it as an insurance policy for your heart and kidneys. even when off cycle if they help to keep your BP as low as possible thats a good thing

    Tren wrecks HDL cholesterol.. but its temporary and will bounce back. some OTC sups can help
    also if your taking an AI or keeping your estrogen on the low end, keep in mind that estrogen is what passes through the liver and promotes the production of HDL cholesterol (as well as overall vascular and heart health). so just make sure your not keeping your E levels too low or crashed (low E also makes some of the side effects of Tren exaggerated imo)

    liver enzymes are likely elevated because I'm doubting you took a week or two off of training before blood work was done. if your training hard in the gym and breaking down proteins (which show up as liver enzymes on blood work, as the blood test can't distinguish whats enzyme is coming from the liver or muscle tissue) then this shows up on blood work.
    if your worried about liver health. NAC, Tudca, Choline Inositol, milk thistle, sups can help

  16. #16
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you may want to look into Cardarine (gw50). its a PPAR agonist (often mistaken as a SARM), so its going to promote fat burning and increase in cardio capacity (super popular in the cross fit community).. but it has the 'side effects' of lowering blood pressure and increasing HDL cholesterol..
    ^ thats kind of a 'win win win' there.

    its also pretty common to run it on Tren just because it does help with cardio capacity which goes to shit while on Tren.

    some other things of note-
    your BP issue is the biggest concern.. personally, I would not hesitate to get on BP meds, as the newer ones are very safe with little to no side effects. think of it as an insurance policy for your heart and kidneys. even when off cycle if they help to keep your BP as low as possible thats a good thing

    Tren wrecks HDL cholesterol.. but its temporary and will bounce back. some OTC sups can help
    also if your taking an AI or keeping your estrogen on the low end, keep in mind that estrogen is what passes through the liver and promotes the production of HDL cholesterol (as well as overall vascular and heart health). so just make sure your not keeping your E levels too low or crashed (low E also makes some of the side effects of Tren exaggerated imo)

    liver enzymes are likely elevated because I'm doubting you took a week or two off of training before blood work was done. if your training hard in the gym and breaking down proteins (which show up as liver enzymes on blood work, as the blood test can't distinguish whats enzyme is coming from the liver or muscle tissue) then this shows up on blood work.
    if your worried about liver health. NAC, Tudca, Choline Inositol, milk thistle, sups can help
    This is a huge help and reminds me why I’m so grateful to this community. So they took my BP 3 times today first was 167/101 and finally after the third time I was close to normal 137/87 and she was good with that. I also started Magnesium and Taurine.
    I’m going to look in gw50 as you’re spot on, “win win” and my cardio is shit right now.
    You’re also spot on that I’ve been killing my self in the gym and went straight to the docs office today to give blood for labs. No time off. That explains the liver enzymes (did not know that).
    Also a huge relief to know my good cholesterol will bounce back, I had bloods done on my last tren run and was slightly elevated on liver enzymes but nothing was said about my cholesterol.
    I’m not running an AI but did start Mast at 400 after running an audible at the start of my cycle. Had test at 600, no mast and E2 was too high and was dealing with ED. Decided to pull back the test to TRT range and let the tren do the heavy lifting and added Mast as well (BF%) got to where I wanted it and wanted some help in the ED department (it has worked wonderfully).
    I’m not as concerned about the liver enzymes now but will probably add some supplementation as a safety net. Mostly interested in the gw50. Going to keep an eye on my BP and just try and be less type A and mellow the fuck out as best as I can.
    Reading this has helped start that process, I’m grateful. Going to try and source the gw50 now.

    Thanks again brother
    GearHeaded likes this.

  17. #17
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    708
    ....
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 06-04-2019 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Accidentally duplicated thread

  18. #18
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,469
    Definitely don't ignore it. Over time this can have a huge impact on your health and longevity. You probably need some BP medication.

  19. #19
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Definitely don't ignore it. Over time this can have a huge impact on your health and longevity. You probably need some BP medication.
    Roger that. Have a follow up tomorrow and am going to request an ARB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •