Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: How was your first tren experience?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Yeah, even though I tapered down this week, insomnia is there, sweating, shortness of breath, etc.

And then I went back at it with that friend, couldn’t drop it or stop myself & I f’d the relationship for good.
    The night sweats can be pretty bad. When I first started dating my g/f a few years ago I was on Tren and I would be soaked during the night. She would comment what the hell was happening and I just said I wasn't sure must be hot in here. lmao. Fast forward to now and she knows when I'm on Tren without her even asking. haha

I agree though that less is def. more. My sweet spot is 200-300mg/week. The sides are totally bearable and the changes happen quickly.

99JT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    The night sweats can be pretty bad. When I first started dating my g/f a few years ago I was on Tren and I would be soaked during the night. She would comment what the hell was happening and I just said I wasn't sure must be hot in here. lmao. Fast forward to now and she knows when I'm on Tren without her even asking. haha

I agree though that less is def. more. My sweet spot is 200-300mg/week. The sides are totally bearable and the changes happen quickly.
    Besides a little more anger I really haven't noticed anything at 350mg/wk not sure if it's under doased or I just don't respond well.

MuscleScience is online now ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Like Heaven!
    ďIf you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.Ē Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First run was very short 100mg eod gains were unbelievable. 1 week in on my second run with 50mg eod pump is ungodly in the gym. Stamina is gone and pump hurts so bad strength is down on isolated movements but big movements strength is increasing. Sides are minimal at this dose and gains are slow but steady so far
    Family_guy likes this.

So I take it it's a bad sign that I have no sides, and lifts have not gone up at 2 weeks on 350 mg/wk of ace.

2.5 weeks in and honestly a bit discouraged lifts have not gone up, weight has been the same, it's hard for me to tell if theirs any visual changes also I know not everyone experiences them but I haven't hade any sides except a bit of anger which I'm starting to think is just a coincidence since I've had a lot going on in my life lately.

Cuz
    Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    2.5 weeks in and honestly a bit discouraged lifts have not gone up, weight has been the same, it's hard for me to tell if theirs any visual changes also I know not everyone experiences them but I haven't hade any sides except a bit of anger which I'm starting to think is just a coincidence since I've had a lot going on in my life lately.
    Could be underdosed you should have felt at least something by now fuck

I can't find anything bad on the source only good but in all honesty I've had lifts go up more on some lgd. Starting to think I might just be genetically f***Ed. Going to run one more cycle if it doesn't work I think I'm going to call it quits.
    Last edited by 99JT; 06-23-2019 at 01:59 AM.

Huher is offline Junior Member
    Tren was one of the biggest disappointments in my life. It's so hyped, I thought I'll be the next Mr.o lol
    Just a bit vascularity hear and there, strenght through the roof, night sweats, little bit more rounded muscles and thats all. However, once I used 200 ace, once 300 ace, once 400 enth

Proximal is online now Knowledgeable Member
    With respect to some of the recent posts.

I am a little underwhelmed by what I am seeing with tren . My wife seeís my gains, my friends see it, but I donít. Iím also possibly under-responding to Dbol , but was told that there is a logical explanation there.

Iím bumping my tren dose in case it is under-dosed and switching to Anadrol .

But doesnít everyone respond differently to different compounds & different doses?

This learning curve must take YEARS.

Proximal is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I can't find anything bad on the source only good but in all honesty I've had lifts go up more on some lgd. Starting to think I might just be genetically f***Ed. Going to run one more cycle if it doesn't work I think I'm going to call it quits.
    Feel your pain, don’t give up.

Pretty sure the gear is legit I just don't respond well. I have had a fever 2 days this week not sure if it's the tren also my heart rate has been around 100 while standing or laying down (mid 80s when I wake up) just want to make sure this is ok.

Cuz
    Pretty sure the gear is legit I just don't respond well. I have had a fever 2 days this week not sure if it's the tren also my heart rate has been around 100 while standing or laying down (mid 80s when I wake up) just want to make sure this is ok.
    No. That is not the norm. Fever throws a red flag, your body is fighting infection somewhere. 100 resting heart rate is not normal either.

flexin-rph is offline Associate Member
    Incredible vascularity (like I never have had in my life), short-tempered fuse, terrible night sweats, but leaner than I have ever been (so worth it, right???). This is 150mg ever other day (3 days per week). Currently on week 7 of cycle & don't seem to be as irritable, but still wake up at 2:30am drenched in sweat. I'm 48 y/o & in the public eye, & have 3-4 ppl a week talk to me about how jacked I look.....so you be the judge on the benefits vs consequences.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information