Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree20Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 3 Post By Windex
  • 2 Post By balance
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 3 Post By balance
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Windex

Thread: Tren Cruise

  1. #1
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    472

    Tren Cruise

    So I wanted to add 100mg or so of Tren a week while cruising on 250mg of Test a week, for some added protection while trying to diet down a bit. Also figured this would be a good time to try Tren our at a low dose since I’ve never used it before to “dip my toes” in the water so to speak.

    Now my question is, what would be the best way to administer such a small dose with a short Esther, because I usually don’t piss around with small amounts.

    15ius everyday in a slin pin?

    anyone else do anything different?
    KrossOut likes this.

  2. #2
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I Fucking Lift
    Posts
    4,824
    You never used it before but you wanna “cruise” on it? Maybe you need to try and see how you react to it, its a small dose but Tren is pretty strong for most guys. Id suggest running a tren cycle first to see how you liked it. I honestly dont think Tren would be something to “cruise” on. You Competing or what?

  3. #3
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    You never used it before but you wanna “cruise” on it? Maybe you need to try and see how you react to it, its a small dose but Tren is pretty strong for most guys. Id suggest running a tren cycle first to see how you liked it. I honestly dont think Tren would be something to “cruise” on. You Competing or what?
    Well when I say cruise... my last cycle just ended, and I usually cruise at 250mg of Test, with the occasional oral (like 4 weeks of winstrol , or 20mg of dbol pre workout), but I’d like to cut back a little body fat, and lose minimal muscle in the process. So I figured I’d run 100mgs of Tren for 6-8 weeks, and see how it goes. Since it’s one of the compounds that actually works at low dosages.
    instead of throwing it in a cycle at 300-400mg a week.

  4. #4
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,294
    Let us know how it goes

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    balance and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  5. #5
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,265
    1) Buy Tren Base and pin 3 times per day for 3
    -4 days. This is the easiest way to determine how you will handle the drug.

    2) If you pass step 1 then Step 2 would be Tren Ace. 250-300mg for 6 weeks is going to give you enough information along with step 1 to know how Tren works for you. Run cholesterol and lipids bloodwork before and after.

    3) If you pass 1) and 2) then you could consider cruising on Tren at 50-75mg per week (using Tren E or Tren Hex). However, to be able to use Tren long term you need to be able to afford to get cholesterol + lipids checked regularly.

    Despite having Tren as part of my HRT program it's not really something I would recommend. There's a better compounds to pair with Test that have a "set it and forget it" mentality. For example adding 100mg of Primo or 5-10mg of Anavar per day is never really going to give any cause for concern
    It is not heroes that make history, but history that makes heroes.

    No source checks.

  6. #6
    balance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    234

    Tren Cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Let us know how it goes

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

    I too am interested to see how this works in your application. If I were going to run it like this I would just pin 30mg eod to keep it simple.

    While I agree with comment about running anavar at low dose above something to keep in mind is anavar at bodybuilding doses (much like tren ) can severely impact lipids in some people. I have seen posts of people running anavar having HDL come back at 0 or not registering due to being so low.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by balance; 07-14-2019 at 04:46 PM.
    i_SLAM_cougars and Family_guy like this.

  7. #7
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I Fucking Lift
    Posts
    4,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    1) Buy Tren Base and pin 3 times per day for 3
    -4 days. This is the easiest way to determine how you will handle the drug.

    2) If you pass step 1 then Step 2 would be Tren Ace. 250-300mg for 6 weeks is going to give you enough information along with step 1 to know how Tren works for you. Run cholesterol and lipids bloodwork before and after.

    3) If you pass 1) and 2) then you could consider cruising on Tren at 50-75mg per week (using Tren E or Tren Hex). However, to be able to use Tren long term you need to be able to afford to get cholesterol + lipids checked regularly.

    Despite having Tren as part of my HRT program it's not really something I would recommend. There's a better compounds to pair with Test that have a "set it and forget it" mentality. For example adding 100mg of Primo or 5-10mg of Anavar per day is never really going to give any cause for concern
    ^this
    Pretty much what im trying to say just in better detail and format.

    To the OP i think and agree a better option would be something like a 20mg anavar dose to cruise rather than the tren. I think you coule try to cruise on the 100mg tren ace but i really see no benefits in this as opposed to what you have already done with the winstrol and / or var. I bet when you try it you will say hey those fuckers were right! Good luck either way buddy best wishes
    Family_guy and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  8. #8
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,478
    Loved adding tren ace (3 x 25 mg./wk) to my TRT cruise.

    Had just finished a cycle with var, clen & t-3 (plus ever-present hgh) & had dropped fat & added muscle.

    Adding the tren to the test and hgh kept dropping the fat even more & I added some additional muscle.

    I didn’t start encountering sides or changes in vascularity till I started a new cycle, jumped up to 150/week (& of course even more at 300/week). Didn’t want to go higher.

    Great intro to tren for me personally (thanks GH).
    Family_guy and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  9. #9
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    I too am interested to see how this works in your application. If I were going to run it like this I would just pin 30mg eod to keep it simple.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’ve never quite been able to wrap my head around the EOD thing since there’s an odd number of days in the week. Which is why I have to go every 3.5 with long esthers or every day with short esthers.

    If I did 30 mg Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, that’d be 120mg, and then the next week would be Monday, Wednesday, Friday 90mg Total, and while I know that my body doesn’t know there’s 7 days in a week, my brain does, and it irritates me in an irrational way lol.

    And to touch on the whole “Anavar screwing with your lipids” thing, I guess I shouldn’t have really labeled this as a cruise since I have no intention of running this longer than 8 weeks. Test (maybe primo, maybe dhb, maybe deca ) is my only “constant”. I cycle everything else out pretty regularly. I guess what I call cruising is really just a low dose cycle that I use to bridge more aggressive cycles (blasts). So I didn’t mean to imply I was going to run this forever. Normally I don’t run heavy androgens on my cruise phase though. Test usually being the most androgenic compound, figure we’ll see where this is in 6-8 weeks, and if I’m not cut up enough I’ll trade the Tren out for Winstrol .

  10. #10
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,294
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I’ve never quite been able to wrap my head around the EOD thing since there’s an odd number of days in the week. Which is why I have to go every 3.5 with long esthers or every day with short esthers.

    If I did 30 mg Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, that’d be 120mg, and then the next week would be Monday, Wednesday, Friday 90mg Total, and while I know that my body doesn’t know there’s 7 days in a week, my brain does, and it irritates me in an irrational way lol.

    And to touch on the whole “Anavar screwing with your lipids” thing, I guess I shouldn’t have really labeled this as a cruise since I have no intention of running this longer than 8 weeks. Test (maybe primo, maybe dhb, maybe deca) is my only “constant”. I cycle everything else out pretty regularly. I guess what I call cruising is really just a low dose cycle that I use to bridge more aggressive cycles (blasts). So I didn’t mean to imply I was going to run this forever. Normally I don’t run heavy androgens on my cruise phase though. Test usually being the most androgenic compound, figure we’ll see where this is in 6-8 weeks, and if I’m not cut up enough I’ll trade the Tren out for Winstrol.
    You could justify it as, since it's a long ester you can take the average of the two

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  11. #11
    balance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    234
    EOD pins with acetate is fine you just have to stop thinking of things in terms of a week, as you mentioned your body doesn’t know. Believe it or not you don’t HAVE to hit chest on Monday either. 30mg pinned EOD is equivalent to 105mg per week (30mgx3.5).

    Also “cruising” to be productive from my understanding should have a low androgen load, part of giving body break and letting AR receptors become more receptive/sensitive for blast, if you prescribe to this theory.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    Believe it or not you don’t HAVE to hit chest on Monday either.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Next you’re gonna tell me I don’t have to hit arms on Friday
    HoldMyBeer and balance like this.

  13. #13
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,119
    benefits to "cruising" on tren at low dose..
    - common Tren side effects are usually non existent
    - can get by with much less Test, as Tren is going to provide you with 5x the androgen load (200 tren = 1000 test)
    - it'll help keep you lean and hard (if diet is in check)
    - it'll preserve muscle much better then test as long as you don't keep estrogen too low

    possible negatives
    - effects on lipid profile (though I've not seen blood work on low dose so maybe there isn't much)
    - its a strong androgen and won't give you that "reset" phase that a cruise normally would give you if you only ran anabolics on a cruise
    - can make you go flat and seemingly stop putting on muscle if your cals (especially carbs) are too low. but this can also be a positive if your goal is strictly fat loss as Tren seems to raise your TDEE quite a bit


    I've cruised on Tren at low dose with no Test, and just a little bit of Dbol for estrogen conversion, and felt great . I've had clients run micro doses of Tren with great results (25-50mg EOD).

    I'm a fan of low dose "cruising" with Tren , just depends on the situation . if your on a cruise phases mainly to reset and re-sensitize yourself for your next blast then I don't recommend it ,, but if your just bridging between cycles then its fine
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  14. #14
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    benefits to "cruising" on tren at low dose..
    - common Tren side effects are usually non existent
    - can get by with much less Test, as Tren is going to provide you with 5x the androgen load (200 tren = 1000 test)
    - it'll help keep you lean and hard (if diet is in check)
    - it'll preserve muscle much better then test as long as you don't keep estrogen too low

    possible negatives
    - effects on lipid profile (though I've not seen blood work on low dose so maybe there isn't much)
    - its a strong androgen and won't give you that "reset" phase that a cruise normally would give you if you only ran anabolics on a cruise
    - can make you go flat and seemingly stop putting on muscle if your cals (especially carbs) are too low. but this can also be a positive if your goal is strictly fat loss as Tren seems to raise your TDEE quite a bit


    I've cruised on Tren at low dose with no Test, and just a little bit of Dbol for estrogen conversion, and felt great . I've had clients run micro doses of Tren with great results (25-50mg EOD).

    I'm a fan of low dose "cruising" with Tren , just depends on the situation . if your on a cruise phases mainly to reset and re-sensitize yourself for your next blast then I don't recommend it ,, but if your just bridging between cycles then its fine
    5 days in, this is going splendidly. Definitely sweat more at work, and during cardio, and during training.

    Got some new veins. That’s exciting.

    No negative side effects, unless walking around feeling like you’re better than everyone counts as a negative.

    I often times take 20mg of dbol pre workout (like more often than not) so estrogen shouldn’t be an issue.

    Does this stuff make anyone else hungry all the time?

  15. #15
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,265
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    5 days in, this is going splendidly. Definitely sweat more at work, and during cardio, and during training.

    Got some new veins. That’s exciting.

    No negative side effects, unless walking around feeling like you’re better than everyone counts as a negative.

    I often times take 20mg of dbol pre workout (like more often than not) so estrogen shouldn’t be an issue.

    Does this stuff make anyone else hungry all the time?
    Most people have a reduction in appetite because of feed efficiency (which is what Tren was originally designed for).
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.
    It is not heroes that make history, but history that makes heroes.

    No source checks.

  16. #16
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Most people have a reduction in appetite because of feed efficiency (which is what Tren was originally designed for).
    Yeah, I thought it was weird too

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •