• 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 2 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Guess who’s back - AMA

Jangles1 is offline Member

Guess who’s back - AMA

18 months later. I was told I’d lose it all. I’m a moron etc. I’ve done aas unconventionally and I wouldn’t recommend it as a proper base, and a simple test only cycle is clearly the best approach.

But my health has never been at risk due to my approach with bloods and ancillaries, and I’ve kept all the weight on with 2 cycles. Bunk gear and injuries have been a serious issue. But I feel great and despite my way being wrong (and that’s fair) in everyone’s eyes, I’m happy I did it. I feel alive and not some low self esteem geek.

Did I need drugs, prob not. Did they help my my mind set and speed of growth? Absolutely.

I’ve had a few failed cuts along the way and fought injuries. So progress hasn’t been consistent. But I’ve never lost significant mass and, man it’s been a blast.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6079BABA-A9FC-428A-AABF-FF5726708027.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	174.8 KB 
ID:	177008

Anyway. Ask me anything. And I won’t be drawn into negativity or getting into silly arguments.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 08-05-2019 at 11:24 AM.
    SampsonandDelilah and Obs like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Lookin good. Looks like you grew some hair along with those muscles.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    “From my chest pubes down to my ball fro”!!

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Should have linked that old thread you mentioned so we could see the context.
    I don't see a difference, it's hard to tell with a filter applied (I assume that's the after). But if you feel good about yourself man, that's all that matters.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    18 months later. I was told I’d lose it all. I’m a moron etc. I’ve done aas unconventionally and I wouldn’t recommend it as a proper base, and a simple test only cycle is clearly the best approach.

But my health has never been at risk due to my approach with bloods and ancillaries, and I’ve kept all the weight on with 2 cycles. Bunk gear and injuries have been a serious issue. But I feel great and despite my way being wrong (and that’s fair) in everyone’s eyes, I’m happy I did it. I feel alive and not some low self esteem geek.

Did I need drugs, prob not. Did they help my my mind set and speed of growth? Absolutely.

I’ve had a few failed cuts along the way and fought injuries. So progress hasn’t been consistent. But I’ve never lost significant mass and, man it’s been a blast.

Anyway. Ask me anything. And I won’t be drawn into negativity or getting into silly arguments.
    Did you get puss?
    Quester likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Should have linked that old thread you mentioned so we could see the context.
    I don't see a difference, it's hard to tell with a filter applied (I assume that's the after). But if you feel good about yourself man, that's all that matters.

Brought to you by the Church of Jesus Christ Wtf.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

Yeah, right!!!
    tarmyg likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

Brought to you by the Church of Jesus Christ Wtf.
    I don't want him to get defensive and check out. But it looks like he just posted that and did it anyways.
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries

you wont loose anything until you have surpassed your genetic limit/potential with aas and I doubt all that mass you have acquired has surpassed that imho...stick around, lets see what you can do from here instead of disappearing only to show up with I told you so messages down the road...

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I don't want him to get defensive and check out. But it looks like he just posted that and did it anyways.
    I was only jokin man.

Was a good video though.
    Last diary entry of Mary Karen Read, before she was killed in Virginia Tech Shooting:

"When deep injury is done to us, we never recover until we forgive...Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future."

She was from South Korea, the same as the shooter.
    Last edited by Obs; 08-06-2019 at 12:24 PM.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Let me get this straight you did 2 cycles and managed to only gain what 3.5lbs and injure yourself and inject shit gear and your back here to BRAG about not listening to the advice that would've helped you actually succeed. This is gold.

You likely were told you should learn how to eat and train properly as you weight 112lbs. If you had listened you mightve gained 15 to 20lbs over those cycles, instead you wasted 1000+ bucks and hurt yourself for a few chest pubes and some veins.

Thread Information