Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Second Cycle

Ready2Rumble is offline New Member

Second Cycle

Age 26
    Height 5'11
    Morning Weight 205 (a lot of which is carried in having large legs)
    BF ~8-12% and dropping

Leaning out before my second cycle, here is what I'm looking at:

Week 1 to 5: Test E @ 500 mg/w (1cc MF)
    Week 1 to 5: 1 dbol tab with breakfast and pre-workout meals (50mg/ED)
    Week 1 to 5: Arimidex @ 0.5 mg every other day

Week 6 to 12: Test E @ 750 mg/w (1.5cc MF)
    Week 6 to 14: .25 Arimidex @ .25-.35 mg depending on sides every other day

Week 1 to 14: HCG @ 350 iu every MF (700 iu/week total up till PCT starts)

PCT: STARTS AT WEEK 15
    Clomid @ 100(2.5ml)/50(1.25ml)/50(1.25ml)/50(1.25ml) (4 weeks)
    Nolvadex @ 40(2ml)/20(1ml)/20(1ml)/20(1ml)/(4 weeks)

Thoughts?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    pretty basic and simple (which is totally fine) classic Test Dbol cycle. straight forward and should work great .. other then the .5mg of Arimidex from day one , I wouldn't be doing that . and if your reasoning for running that much AI from day one is because your 'estrogen sensitive' , well then by golly don't be running such an estrogenic test/dbol cycle

taking the two most estrogenic compounds available, then taking something else to just counter all that estrogen . kinda defeats the purpose as to why you'd go with that cycle in the first place.

its like buying a Ferrari for the purpose of its performance ,, then de tuning the engine and putting economy tires on it just to purposely slow it down . well shit don't by a Ferrari in the first place, wtf
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 09-25-2019 at 04:09 PM.

read this , it will clarify my last point better

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...gen-sides.html

Ready2Rumble is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    read this , it will clarify my last point better

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...gen-sides.html
    Thanks for the reference. I totally get you, if I do drop the adex what do you think it should be down to? .25?

Last time when I got my labs done on my first cycle I was normal high E2, but not too high, on 500 test. I think I can push it for 5 weeks with the dbol and be alright.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready2Rumble View Post
    Thanks for the reference. I totally get you, if I do drop the adex what do you think it should be down to? .25?

Last time when I got my labs done on my first cycle I was normal high E2, but not too high, on 500 test. I think I can push it for 5 weeks with the dbol and be alright.
    Your E2 is supposed to be elevated when you take testosterone and dbol . You can take 10mg of nolvadex a day if you’re the sensitive type and it will block the receptors so you won’t grow moobs if you’re one of the unfortunate types that’s prone to that kind of thing.

You don’t want to take an AI because 1.) they’re bad for you. 2.) they get rid of all that anabolic estrogen and your muscles won’t get any bigger.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ready2Rumble View Post

like cougars said ,, the whole reason for taking a test dbol cycle is to get estrogen levels high and above normal ranges. having normal ranges of estrogen is totally healthy when your 'OFF cycle' , but the whole point in blasting a cycle like this is to get elevated androgen levels along side elevated estrogen levels .
    if your on a cycle like this and your taking AIs in an attempt to get levels in 'normal range' , then your kinda defeating the purpose. just run a different cycle that isn't estrogenic.

and yeah, you can add nolva (much better then an AI) . the Nolva will allow your estrogen levels to elevate so you can get all the positive effects that come with elevated estrogen (like more anabolism and muscle growth, increase in IGF-1, increase in HGH, increase in nitric oxide, increase in HDL, etc.) ,, but it will blunt certain receptors , like those in breast tissue
    Ready2Rumble likes this.

Thread Information