Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Bigbadwolf250
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Bigbadwolf250
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Tempted to stop proviron due to hair thinning

  1. #1
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    103

    Tempted to stop proviron due to hair thinning

    So been on proviron 50mgs Ed along with test 500mg and npp 400 and feeling and looking great.

    However notice my hair is really fine now like thin and not thick like it normally is. A few hairs do fall out in the shower as well. I am tempted to drop the proviron.

    Can I just drop taking it or do I need to slowly come off or anything?

    Also feels like it keeps the water down so haven't needed an ai which I like. If I drop it will I need an ai now
    davimeireles likes this.

  2. #2
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,335
    sounds like your hairline is pretty DHT sensitive .. thats the main job of Proviron is to raise DHT levels (by lowering SHBG).

    you can just cut the Proviron out all together.. unlikely you'll need an AI on only 500mg of test . plus an AI will push more of your test over to converting to DHT as well and keep the problem going
    davimeireles likes this.

  3. #3
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    sounds like your hairline is pretty DHT sensitive .. thats the main job of Proviron is to raise DHT levels (by lowering SHBG).

    you can just cut the Proviron out all together.. unlikely you'll need an AI on only 500mg of test . plus an AI will push more of your test over to converting to DHT as well and keep the problem going
    Yea I'm pretty bummed was liking it a lot.
    davimeireles likes this.

  4. #4
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,129
    No matter what unless you start doing something to prevent it your hair is going to start going away. It's your genetics, if you're not genetically predisposed to hair loss it wont happen. Since you're genetically predisposed to hair loss you either have to fight it or embrace it.

  5. #5
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    103
    It's not crazy hair loss I get like 5 strands in the shower it's just that it makes my hair feel way thinner.

    Is the proviron benefits worth it over the hair loss? I didn't take it yesterday and noticed my hair does feel different but I just like the way proviron made me look and feel in only those 10 days I was on it.

    Does the hair loss get worse does it slow down or stay constant the whole time your on it?

    Also if I were to go back on is it bad if I missed a day of it?

  6. #6
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,335
    drop the proviron and swap it out with Dbol or Anadrol .. WAY more gains and way less hair loss

  7. #7
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    drop the proviron and swap it out with Dbol or Anadrol .. WAY more gains and way less hair loss
    I liked how the proviron kept the bloat down. Now that I stopped it you think I'll need to run a low dose of aromasin . Only running test 500 and npp 400.

    Don't really want to add dbol going for lean gains and don't want too many wet compounds

  8. #8
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,356
    Blog Entries
    1
    Var all the way


    I love proviron tho, but I had to stop due to my bitch tits throbbing

  9. #9
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    I liked how the proviron kept the bloat down. Now that I stopped it you think I'll need to run a low dose of aromasin . Only running test 500 and npp 400.

    Don't really want to add dbol going for lean gains and don't want too many wet compounds
    test and npp are both pretty 'wet' .. just saying . if you wanted to go the 'dry' route probably been best to run something like Eq, mast, primo, etc.. and left the npp and test alone.

    having said that.. I think wet compounds work best for gains

  10. #10
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,335
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Var all the way

    I love proviron tho, but I had to stop due to my bitch tits throbbing
    I agree . however he's going to have the same hair falling out issues with Var being it to can substantially lower SHBG and thus raise DHT . but compound per compound , VAR is way way way better of a drug then Proviron

  11. #11
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,356
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    having said that.. I think wet compounds work best for gains
    "Wet" Compounds - Lol

    To understand this, you must be on juice for a min




    But for sure, shit like Var, Mast or Winni don't add size really
    GearHeaded likes this.

  12. #12
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    test and npp are both pretty 'wet' .. just saying . if you wanted to go the 'dry' route probably been best to run something like Eq, mast, primo, etc.. and left the npp and test alone.

    having said that.. I think wet compounds work best for gains
    Yea I like mast feel like hair was thinning more on proviron then the mast which I thought proviron was more mild.

    I liked having the androgenic in there along with the test and npp.

    Could be all in my head I know we normally shed like 200 hairs a day supposedly.

  13. #13
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    103
    Thinking of keeping the proviron . Didn't take it yesterday and feel like my hair is good today. Can it work that fast or is it all in my head.

    Ifni skipped yesterday can I just go back taking it today or will that f up my hormones and stuff

  14. #14
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,356
    Blog Entries
    1
    Shit, I can’t even remember when I had hair

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •