Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: New cruiser

anabolicfre4k is offline New Member

New cruiser

I am 25, started TRT this year. Either getting kicked in balls during my MMA days or later sins of iron game (PED) got me primarily hypogonadal. Anyway, since I am relying on exo tst now, I would like to make use of this fact and self-decept myself as being blessed not having to run PCT anymore . To be honest I never really liked PCT. Clomid did shitty thinks with my vision and 4 out of 5 times I got flu after PCT.

Considering my age and stats (5'10", currently 230lbs, a bit more BF than my avatar) I would like to run blast and cruise that is effective but relatively safe at the same time. Blasts are not problematic. What I am not experienced with is the cruise phase. I have no idea how much and which compounds would be the best to accomplish the "effective and safe" in my case. Since I am not running PCT and risking more (never off) I would like to see improvements in keeping gains after blast. I have never been the type that gained 30lbs and lost 25lbs, I gained less but kept a good %. I just want to amplify this.

My official TRT dose is 3 pumps of Androgel 1.62% which gets my total T to ~450, I feel all right at this dose but I switched to 125mg tst Cyp/week that makes my free T 800+ and is million times cheaper (no huge subjective difference between T 400 vs T 800 though).

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicfre4k View Post
    I am 25, started TRT this year. Either getting kicked in balls during my MMA days or later sins of iron game (PED) got me primarily hypogonadal. Anyway, since I am relying on exo tst now, I would like to make use of this fact and self-decept myself as being blessed not having to run PCT anymore . To be honest I never really liked PCT. Clomid did shitty thinks with my vision and 4 out of 5 times I got flu after PCT.

Considering my age and stats (5'10", currently 230lbs, a bit more BF than my avatar) I would like to run blast and cruise that is effective but relatively safe at the same time. Blasts are not problematic. What I am not experienced with is the cruise phase. I have no idea how much and which compounds would be the best to accomplish the "effective and safe" in my case. Since I am not running PCT and risking more (never off) I would like to see improvements in keeping gains after blast. I have never been the type that gained 30lbs and lost 25lbs, I gained less but kept a good %. I just want to amplify this.

My official TRT dose is 3 pumps of Androgel 1.62% which gets my total T to ~450, I feel all right at this dose but I switched to 125mg tst Cyp/week that makes my free T 800+ and is million times cheaper (no huge subjective difference between T 400 vs T 800 though).
    Test and an anabolic such as primo work very well together for a cruise. Keep the test at 125 and add in primo at 300mg per week and you’ll be set.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like multiple small doses on cruises..low dose mast,test is great even 100 deca is noticeable as well..keep in mind it’s a endless cycle to keep on all that extra muscle..right when it’s starting to decline be ready with a blast might be able to make and keep some good gains.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    give this a glance

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...protocols.html

cruises can be as advanced or simple as you like..

to me, cruising is a chance to mainly come off of androgens and give ARs and the nervous system a break. so that means no androgens, which means I may even drop test .. but I may up dosages and run things like HGH, Clen (not for fat loss), T4, Mk677.. with a background anabolic like primo.
    this keeps growth going (without up regulating myostatin) and gives the body a break from androgens
    JaneDoe likes this.

anabolicfre4k is offline New Member
    I would definitely start with the simple approach. I am not that experienced AAS user, still figuring many things out. Just need some general guidelines how to approach cruising safely and effectively.

Thread Information