jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member

3rd cycle revisions / feedback on deca

Hey all so I was planning to run 300test 600primo for my 3rd cycle but ran into a couple of snags. The primo I can get is 100mg/ml meaning I'd have to inject 2 needles for this cycle. As I have not fully embraced the pin cushion juice head lifestyle - this is an issue for me.

This leads me to selecting a different compound. I was going to stick with 300test and add another anabolic or two at most on top of this.

Compounds that interest me are deca , eq, anavar , basically prioritizing keepeable gains and a good recovery as I am not on TRT.

Question on deca: Is it actually as suppressive as some people say? All steroids are suppressive but is this one worse or is that just bro science? If I ran it at 300mg would this not be a good idea for a 3rd cycle and not being on TRT.

Was also thinking of running a test + eq +anavar stack as well (almost the same as my last cycle but with added anavar).

Thanks for the feedback!

I would not recommend Deca if you are concerned about recovery.
    It is supposed to be very difficult to recover from.
    I believe this is from the metabolites that are detectable for many many months after you stop.

"Parenteral administration of the long‐chain esters of 19‐nortestosterone may be detected for months, with anecdotal evidence pointing to more than 18 months past the last injection."

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Hey all so I was planning to run 300test 600primo for my 3rd cycle but ran into a couple of snags. The primo I can get is 100mg/ml meaning I'd have to inject 2 needles for this cycle. As I have not fully embraced the pin cushion juice head lifestyle - this is an issue for me.

This leads me to selecting a different compound. I was going to stick with 300test and add another anabolic or two at most on top of this.

Compounds that interest me are deca , eq, anavar , basically prioritizing keepeable gains and a good recovery as I am not on TRT.

Question on deca: Is it actually as suppressive as some people say? All steroids are suppressive but is this one worse or is that just bro science? If I ran it at 300mg would this not be a good idea for a 3rd cycle and not being on TRT.

Was also thinking of running a test + eq +anavar stack as well (almost the same as my last cycle but with added anavar).

Thanks for the feedback!
    If you want the most outta your cycle, I’d suck it up and go with the primo. You can’t really go wrong with anavar either, though. Eq is trash in my honest opinion and you have to use more of it than primo to notice anything.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post

Thanks for the feedback!
    If the primo you’re getting is 100mg/ml it’s probably primo ace and you’ll be injecting it everyday, or every other day, so it’s not that much volume at once. Most primo enanthate is 200mg/ml, so you’ll be injecting 300mg (1.5ccs) every 3.5 days.

Thread Information