• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By 99JT
  • 1 Post By 99JT
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: elevated heart rate and nauseous?

99JT is offline Member

elevated heart rate and nauseous?

had this issue before and it went away after a few days. my heart rate is in the 90s just sitting or laying around and i feel kinda nauseous. if i lay in bed and relax i can get it into the 70s but the slightest movement or just looking at my monitor it jumps up my resting heart rate is usually in the 60s. currently running 500 deca , 750 test, and 20mg dbol pre workout.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    heart rate is from the additional blood volume and inter cellular water your holding as well as the additional mineral and nutrient retention.. very common for a bulking cycle. you can take a beta blocker like Atenolol and that will likely drop heart rate to normal levels. or you just have to give it time until your body acclimates

I don't see any connection with the Nausea though
    Quester and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

99JT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    heart rate is from the additional blood volume and inter cellular water your holding as well as the additional mineral and nutrient retention.. very common for a bulking cycle. you can take a beta blocker like Atenolol and that will likely drop heart rate to normal levels. or you just have to give it time until your body acclimates

forgot i asked you the same question before. seems to have gotten better once i got to work and took my mind off it.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions

Atenolol worked like a champ. And since 5,000 only costs like $5 more than 50, I’m stocked up lol

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Atenolol worked like a champ. And since 5,000 only costs like $5 more than 50, I’m stocked up lol
    absolutely . years back when on a heavy cycle my resting heart rate would be 105 bpm.. now on only 25mg Atenolol per day I'm at 68. heck doing mild cardio my heart rate doesn't even get up to 105 anymore , let alone just sitting there.
    I also no longer get irregular heart beat like I used to get before Atenolol .
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

99JT is offline Member
    the nausea set in during my workout today had to take some extra rest between sets.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    had this issue before and it went away after a few days. my heart rate is in the 90s just sitting or laying around and i feel kinda nauseous. if i lay in bed and relax i can get it into the 70s but the slightest movement or just looking at my monitor it jumps up my resting heart rate is usually in the 60s. currently running 500 deca, 750 test, and 20mg dbol pre workout.
    Maybe you should cut your dosage back some? DECA @ 400MG and your TEST @ 500-600mg. How many days a week are you taking the DBOL ?

99JT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Maybe you should cut your dosage back some? DECA @ 400MG and your TEST @ 500-600mg. How many days a week are you taking the DBOL?
    Dbol is 20mg pre workout 3-4 days a week.

the nausea set in during my workout today had to take some extra rest between sets.
    What were you doing? Also when was the last time you ate? If I eat within 90 minutes of going to do squats I’m gonna fill the trash can up too

sv.elia is offline Thinkin' Bold
    I get nauseous easily when I'm overtraining. Usually I do a light week after several weeks of hardwork to avoid that. It's not the only cause for nausea though, you should look a bit at your routine and see what could cause it.
    “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” - Roseanne Barr

99JT is offline Member
    What were you doing? Also when was the last time you ate? If I eat within 90 minutes of going to do squats I’m gonna fill the trash can up too
    It started after some heavy rows. I workout in the morning so just had my usual banana pre workout.

Quote Originally Posted by sv.elia View Post
    I get nauseous easily when I'm overtraining. Usually I do a light week after several weeks of hardwork to avoid that. It's not the only cause for nausea though, you should look a bit at your routine and see what could cause it.
    Was kinda thinking overtraining I know it can effect heart rate and I did go pretty hard this week.

It started after some heavy rows. I workout in the morning so just had my usual banana pre workout.

Was kinda thinking overtraining I know it can effect heart rate and I did go pretty hard this week.
    You are probably going harder than you’re use to and you don’t realize it. Especially taking dbol pre workout.

99JT is offline Member
    Feeling great now. On Monday I did barbell squats for the first time in a couple months and did push myself pretty hard considering I haven't done them in a while.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I know I wouldn’t feel right at the gym having only had 1 banana in my meal. I feel like I need to have at least 1 proper meal in me if I am to feel good in the gym.

If it’s not that, then take a loot at the drugs. Eliminate the orals first, see how you feel in a week or two. Then halve the dosages of your injectables, see how you feel. Try to use a process of elimination to find out what is the culprit. I had heartburn for 2 years straight until I discovered it was my blood pressure pills... had I not been forced to switch bp meds, I would have suffered to this day. Always think about what you are ingesting.

OBviously keep your blood pressure in check. I Don’t feel good when mine is too high. Exercised induced hypertension can really ruin you and I think you should scale back your workouts and don’t go as hard for as long. I go by how I feel. Some days I feel something funny or I’m more out of breathe than usual, I go home. I don’t care if I’ve only been there 15 minutes.

Good luck!
    tripmachine likes this.

99JT is offline Member
    Ok so everything was fine the last few days hit legs today and my heart rate has been around 85-95 all day felt fine until I checked it now I'm starting to worry their might be something wrong.

85-95 bpm after leg day .. ?? I'm confused. whats wrong with that? even 85-95 isn't that much of a concern if today was a rest day and you were sleeping all day let alone on a leg day.
    now its not ideal, but I don't see it as problematic. if you get anxious over those numbers (which are not that high) its going to make it worse .

I've known plenty of guys on high dose Tren plus Stims and they are running like 120bpm resting heart rate. now thats not good

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I then take a loot at the drugs. Eliminate the orals first, see how you feel in a week or two. Then halve the dosages of your injectables, see how you feel. Try to use a process of elimination to find out what is the culprit.
    the "culprit" is simple . he's running bulking compounds and retentive based compounds , test, deca , dbol . his resting heart rate is supposed to go up on those drugs. its a common and normal side effect thats supposed to happen. your carrying more fluid, blood volume, nutrient retention, etc.. something would be wrong with you or your drugs fake if your heart rate didn't go up on a test, deca, dbol cycle

I've known plenty of guys on high dose Tren plus Stims and they are running like 120bpm resting heart rate. now thats not good
    Hey, take it easy
    GearHeaded likes this.

Hey, take it easy
    lol .. yeah I've known more then a few . hey where you at Obs , chime in here.

99JT is offline Member

Wink

85-95 bpm after leg day .. ?? I'm confused. whats wrong with that? even 85-95 isn't that much of a concern if today was a rest day and you were sleeping all day let alone on a leg day.
    now its not ideal, but I don't see it as problematic. if you get anxious over those numbers (which are not that high) its going to make it worse .

Yeah I've gotta quit worrying so much.

99JT is offline Member
    Figures I'm sick again with some cold/flu shot which probably has something to do with it. Doesn't help that the weather goes from the 40s to 17 and snow and back within a few days.

Thread Information