• 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 3 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By charger69

Thread: High Test with Deca or Tren for bulk?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

High Test with Deca or Tren for bulk?

Id like to brainstorm a little here and come up with my next blast. Thinking of test at possibly 1000 and Deca say at 400-500 .

I really like the results tren gives me but i cant tolerate it over 200 mg a week so in order to do what i want which is keep gaining muscle i wanted some opinions on running high test with deca or should i just stick with the tren? I hear good things about deca ive only ran it once before years ago and stopped it due to issues that had came up not cycling related

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca is a great compound that gives me very little sides. I just dropped it to switch to my Test tren mast cycle though. I say if tren gives you to many sides then try Deca
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Deca is a great compound that gives me very little sides. I just dropped it to switch to my Test tren mast cycle though. I say if tren gives you to many sides then try Deca
    Ive heard good things about Deca , and yes tren is my favorite compound by far to run i can deal with all the sides except the major the asshole it turns me into but as i am running it more i am learning to control it little by little.
    tripmachine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Ive heard good things about Deca, and yes tren is my favorite compound by far to run i can deal with all the sides except the major the asshole it turns me into but as i am running it more i am learning to control it little by little.
    We are all different i suppose. I am just one of the lucky ones that doesn't get hardly any sides from anything. Even tren at higher doses is pretty easy for me to tolerate. The only sides i get is some sweating and i get a little run down in the afternoons where Deca is the opposite. Deca just makes me feel great all the time. 5-750 mg each week is my sweet spot.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Thanks for you input man

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    1000mg Test
    400mg Deca
    300mg Mast
    25mg per day Tren ace

that covers all your basis and your not likely going to get tren sides at that dosage.. Jayd85, a member here I suggested cycle to, is running very similar for his current bulk. has done very well with low dose tren being added to his deca cycles over the last year or so (he's put on like 25+ quality pounds)
    Cuz likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They both have ups and downs..just tren ?
    I have sexual sides on just tren but look amazing..test and deca is tried and true bulker and it your not running a comp and your not a fitness model or something let yourself get strong and bloated and put some mass on..why not low dose tren 100mg with 400 mg deca and 1 gram of test?
    The synergy between those compounds is amazing ime..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    1000mg Test
    400mg Deca
    300mg Mast
    25mg per day Tren ace

that covers all your basis and your not likely going to get tren sides at that dosage.. Jayd85, a member here I suggested cycle to, is running very similar for his current bulk. has done very well with low dose tren being added to his deca cycles over the last year or so (he's put on like 25+ quality pounds)
    I like that its a lot of gear for me it seems but i mean “whatever it takes right” lol

I doubt I see 25lbs off that cycle i dont think i could eat enough honestly hell id be happy with 15 and still look fairly lean i think that tren may help with that as you and KK mention

You look great man. Just keep working hard and you will be happy!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    You look great man. Just keep working hard and you will be happy!
    Thanks Bio really appreciate that same to you brother

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you tried dosing your tren ace everyday? I did that last prep and noticed my sides were non existent. I just started tren again this week at 50mg pre workout and am hoping it goes the same way.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Have you tried dosing your tren ace everyday? I did that last prep and noticed my sides were non existent. I just started tren again this week at 50mg pre workout and am hoping it goes the same way.
    Have not sir i will try that i just shoot 50 every 48 hrs with a slin pin maybe 25 mg every 24 hrs may be better?
    GearHeaded likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    In my experience and my blood work shows that 48 hour ace injections (at least test) are not very stable. Everyone metabolizes different, but a 24 hour in theory would be better. There is always oral tren that works super amazing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    In my experience and my blood work shows that 48 hour ace injections (at least test) are not very stable. Everyone metabolizes different, but a 24 hour in theory would be better. There is always oral tren that works super amazing as well.
    Agree short esters for me even dosed daily give me bad acne. If I run e or c on any compound I get no acne at all

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Agree short esters for me even dosed daily give me bad acne. If I run e or c on any compound I get no acne at all

Yes I agree as well! Most people would do EOD because the fear of pinning or 'inconvenience' otherwise I don't really see a great reason for EOD.... Check out a steroid calculator and enter the doses for ED and then enter the doses for EOD and see the differences in the peaks and valleys regarding your blood levels . I'm currently running 50mg tren ed (with 50mg mast and 50mg test p + 50mg proviron ) I recommend! :b

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Deca and test are my two favorite compounds. I think GH laid out a solid plan. Never ran mast with deca but mast did somthing to me with tren and test where I no longer have any gyno issues. I used to take nolva on heavy run and would have to beat back a knot but since that one run its like I permanently burnt something out that was causing it.

I ran very heavy doses a long time afterward with no ancilliaries or mast and nothing came of it, which was an unprecedented thing for me.
    KINGKONG likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Deca and test are my two favorite compounds. I think GH laid out a solid plan. Never ran mast with deca but mast did somthing to me with tren and test where I no longer have any gyno issues. I used to take nolva on heavy run and would have to beat back a knot but since that one run its like I permanently burnt something out that was causing it.

I ran very heavy doses a long time afterward with no ancilliaries or mast and nothing came of it, which was an unprecedented thing for me.
    This means you are finally becoming a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KINGKONG and Obs like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Products arrived. Well see what this deca makes me look like im guessing a dbol look sure gonna miss the tren but damn just 5 days off and my attitude is already more positive lol. Ill have to pin EOD with this even being long esters hopefully results will show well see

Thread Information