Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By bomb_r2
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 1 Post By Huher
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: Do you use dopamine agonist medications?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Do you use dopamine agonist medications?

Cabergoline/ Pramipexole /Bromocriptine to deal with prolactin or just runs masteron ?
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 01-24-2020 at 06:20 PM.

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Cabergoline/ Pramipexole /Bromocriptine to deal with prolactin or just runs masteron?
    I use mast . I'm using prami to quit smoking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    JaneDoe and Cakedup like this.

Blog Entries
    I was talking today about dopamine agonists with a guy from the gym who is a competitor;
    _____
    For you to have an idea, he has no idea that masteron inhibits prolactin in the receptors.
    ____
    He was declaring to everyone in the academy that it was necessary to use dopamine agonists to deal with prolactin.

Cakedup is offline Junior Member
    I was talking today about dopamine agonists with a guy from the gym who is a competitor;
    _____
    For you to have an idea, he has no idea that masteron inhibits prolactin in the receptors.
    ____
    He was declaring to everyone in the academy that it was necessary to use dopamine agonists to deal with prolactin.
    So does this mean if you run masteron when you're running NPP or Decs it will keep your prolactin levels from getting too high there for you will not need a dopamine antagonist?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Correct, and it's still an excellent steroid .

Masteron has this ability to inhibit prolactin and provide anti-estrogenic effects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drostanolone_propionate
    Drostanolone propionate, via its active form drostanolone, interacts with the AR and activates a cascade of genetic changes, including increased protein synthesis (anabolism) and decreased amino aciddegradation (catabolism). It also induces a reduction or inhibition of prolactin or estrogen receptors in the breasts, which is linked to its antitumor effects.[8]

Quote Originally Posted by Cakedup View Post
    So does this mean if you run masteron when you're running NPP or Decs it will keep your prolactin levels from getting too high there for you will not need a dopamine antagonist?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Yes, most of the guys here on the forum use masteron with Deca , Npp, Trem, they are steroid -
    (19-nor ).

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

I have taken Cabergoline (Tradename = Dostinex) before while taking Trenbolone . If I take 150mg EOD of Tren A, my body can handle it without problematic side effects. If I go up to 200mg then I get deca dick, and so I would need Cabergoline if I went that high with the Tren.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cabergoline/ Pramipexole /Bromocriptine to deal with prolactin or just runs masteron?
    Macuna supports dopamine.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Imo;

We are talking about, 19-nortestesterone steroids (Nandrolone ) Deca , Npp and especially "Trenbolone " which is a derivative of the hormone Nandrolone, so I am going to reason what I think about the biggest cause of sexual dysfunction with the use of these compounds
    First, the hormone Nandrolone converts (DHN-Di Hydronandrone) to the enzyme 5 ° alpha reductase and replaces DHT receptors).

__
    DHT is a great precursor that performs various androgenic activities; When DHN (Hydronandrone) takes control of DHT, it causes sexual dysfunction.

Well, with low DHT, there are no more androgenic activities being performed, as DNH does not provide these actions in the 5th alpha-reductase.

= Erectile dysfunction

High doses of DNH on top of DHT receptors are = deca-dick and erectile dysfunction.

That's why guys who use higher doses of Trenbolone, above (testosterone )
    suffers from erectile dysfunction as it causes DHT at low fluctuating levels ...

Imo: Most of the guys who use high doses of steroids (19-nor)

includes some DHT-derived steroids to combat this side effect. One of the most used methods is the inclusion of masteron , which also inhibits prolactin, provides certain estrogenic activities in some part of estrogen receptors.

Well, I don't use cabergoline in any dopamine-related drugs.
    400-600mg of Masteron seems to take care of everything very well.
    Quester likes this.

Huher is offline Associate Member
    I got a very small gyno on a 500 test 500 deca cycle with 7.5mg bromo and 100mg proviron a day.
    Now I run 1g test, 900mg deca with some other stuff and 400 mast e a week with 0.5mg adex a week and my nipples aren't even puffy. I absolutely love it, firstly I thought that I won't be able to run deca or tren normally ever, but masteron saved me.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Imo;

We are talking about, 19-nortestesterone steroids (Nandrolone ) Deca , Npp and especially "Trenbolone " which is a derivative of the hormone Nandrolone, so I am going to reason what I think about the biggest cause of sexual dysfunction with the use of these compounds
    First, the hormone Nandrolone converts (DHN-Di Hydronandrone) to the enzyme 5 ° alpha reductase and replaces DHT receptors).

__
    DHT is a great precursor that performs various androgenic activities; When DHN (Hydronandrone) takes control of DHT, it causes sexual dysfunction.

Well, with low DHT, there are no more androgenic activities being performed, as DNH does not provide these actions in the 5th alpha-reductase.

= Erectile dysfunction

High doses of DNH on top of DHT receptors are = deca-dick and erectile dysfunction.

That's why guys who use higher doses of Trenbolone, above (testosterone )
    suffers from erectile dysfunction as it causes DHT at low fluctuating levels ...

Imo: Most of the guys who use high doses of steroids (19-nor)

includes some DHT-derived steroids to combat this side effect. One of the most used methods is the inclusion of masteron , which also inhibits prolactin, provides certain estrogenic activities in some part of estrogen receptors.

Well, I don't use cabergoline in any dopamine-related drugs.
    400-600mg of Masteron seems to take care of everything very well.

Well done outlining the relationship between Nandrolone-DHN replacing DHT and the lack androgens, and specifically the deca-dick effect.
    -
    However, I'm fairly sure that pathway is distinct from the low dopamine problem.
    JaneDoe likes this.

I wonder if Wellbutrin might help?

Thread Information