Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Nebido(Test Undecanoate) for cycling ?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Nebido(Test Undecanoate) for cycling ?

Whats up guys. I can get access to UGL here in the Middle East, but its hit or miss and as of late havent been able to get it. I can get Nebido over the counter at the pharmacy here. Does anyone have experience using this for cycling and not for TRT? If so, I'd like to hear some suggestions on how to run it. My buddy said to dose it once per week at 500mg. Not sure how plasma levels will look with that dosing frequency. My other concern is bloating, my face becomes swollen like a tick on enanthate , so I am concerned about an unhealthy or unusual amount of edema on such a long ester. Feedback welcome.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Those are good questions. Not sure why this thread has been avoided.

Nebido has the undeconate ester, which is extremely long. Think long ester Enth, on steroids , pun intended.

Consequently, your application of it, for aas purposes, would be the same as it would for any long ester, i.e., 2x weekly to maximize serum levels and minimize sides.

Regarding the sides you cited, they are standard for long esters (it's their nature), but can be largely negated with regular dosing of a mild strength AI.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve ran some T400 that had that ester in it. It’s good to go just takes a while to peak.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I’d just front load the shit out of it, or run prop along side it for the first 3 weeks.

I’d also only use it as a base. Like if you’re going to run 200mg/wk indefinitely. Then when you blast, use prop to make up the difference

Cookie Monster is offline New Member
    https://www.steroidplotter.com/

Play around with this. Looks like if you front load an extra 400mg every shot for the first 2 weeks, your serum levels will level out around day 10. If you don’t front load, your serum levels are just coming up to level around the time 12 weeks is up.

Edit: that’s assuming a shot every 3.5 days. Play around with it though and see what works best.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I don't see any real stand alone applications for this for cycling purposes . but it could work just fine as a background base for guys that don't like to run moderate or high dosages of test while on cycle. just run a bit of test Undecanoate in the background and forget about it, then rotate your main anabolics and compounds your plan to cycle with
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Thread Information