• 2 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By ChainGang
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Masteron - Anti Estrogenic Qualities

Dgs59 is offline Member

Post Masteron - Anti Estrogenic Qualities

I am thinking to add a bit of masteron on my cruise with 200mg test. Never used anything other then Testosterone before and I am bit concerned about its anti estrogenic quality. I feel perfect on my cruise, I don't want to fuck up my estrogen... Do I run a risk of estrogen crash when running masteron or I didn't really understand masteron's profile?

sfbjj is offline New Member
    Good one, I’m finishing my bulk in 2 weeks (Enan/Tren /Bold) and gonna start my cut w (Enan/Mast/Primo) I would like to know better the profile of this drug as well, and I’ve got an extra bottle of Masteron , would be useful on a TPC or just leave it? Sorry I’m very amateur on this area, I just know how to choke out and break peoples bones lol

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    I am thinking to add a bit of masteron on my cruise with 200mg test. Never used anything other then Testosterone before and I am bit concerned about its anti estrogenic quality. I feel perfect on my cruise, I don't want to fuck up my estrogen... Do I run a risk of estrogen crash when running masteron or I didn't really understand masteron's profile?

If you “feel perfect on your cruise” let sleeping dogs lie...

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    If you “feel perfect on your cruise” let sleeping dogs lie...
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Concur with this. Why mess with a good / perfect thing? Save the Mast for a blast.
    Ok thanks guys

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    I would say save your Mast if you feeling all good
    Dgs59 likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is precisely why I don’t use Mast as part of my HRT. I’m a low aromatizer anyway (barely hit low 20s on E2 with 100/week TRT putting me at 1000 total and well above normal free), so adding in Masteron would likely crash the hell out of me.

On my most recent cycle of 500 test, 300 deca and 240 Mast, my E2 was only in the mid-40s, where it normally sits closer to 70 with that test dose.
    SampsonandDelilah and Dgs59 like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    This is precisely why I don’t use Mast as part of my HRT. I’m a low aromatizer anyway (barely hit low 20s on E2 with 100/week TRT putting me at 1000 total and well above normal free), so adding in Masteron would likely crash the hell out of me.

On my most recent cycle of 500 test, 300 deca and 240 Mast, my E2 was only in the mid-40s, where it normally sits closer to 70 with that test dose.
    Masteron doesn’t actually lower your E2 levels, it just blocks it at the receptor site (like Nolva). Something else must be behind your lower levels.

Also mast isn’t a great compound to cruise on because it’s highly androgenic , and ideally on a cruise we want to give our androgen receptors a break
    Dgs59 likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Masteron doesn’t actually lower your E2 levels, it just blocks it at the receptor site (like Nolva). Something else must be behind your lower levels.

Also mast isn’t a great compound to cruise on because it’s highly androgenic, and ideally on a cruise we want to give our androgen receptors a break
    That’s what I had heard as well, but unless it’s the nandrolone (even less likely), there’s nothing else. Test levels came back slightly higher than expected, so it wasn’t underdosed gear or anything, and I was actually a bit fatter during this cycle than my previous runs.
    I don’t use AIs or even blockers, so I’m at a loss as to what else it could be.
    Dgs59 likes this.

ChainGang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Masteron even at high doses had never crashed my E2. If you look at any dht derivative (proviron also) it’s effects on estrogen are mitigating because of the action but not never a complete shut down of the estrogen. This has been well studied if you search proviron on pubmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dgs59 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Masteron is grossly (mis)labeled as an AI. It shouldnt be used for this. It's not going to work like armidex or whatever you like. Masteron is an amazing compound, but using it at 200mgs weekly for a purpose that is totally experimental is a waste of time and money. 2 of you guys say you want to know more about masteron, but want to use it. I recommend learning any compound in and out before use. I've used masteron for a lot of years and would be glad to help answer questions about it.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Masteron is grossly (mis)labeled as an AI. It shouldnt be used for this. It's not going to work like armidex or whatever you like. Masteron is an amazing compound, but using it at 200mgs weekly for a purpose that is totally experimental is a waste of time and money. 2 of you guys say you want to know more about masteron, but want to use it. I recommend learning any compound in and out before use. I've used masteron for a lot of years and would be glad to help answer questions about it.
    Makes absolute sense , thanks

Thread Information