Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: failing on my cutting cycle

morton30 is offline Associate Member

failing on my cutting cycle

hello everyone my cutting is not going good i started at 30mg mk677 a day 200mg tren 400mg test 200mg mast i started getting gyno a few weeks in so i dropped the test to 200mg a week upped the mast to 600mg per week and started nolvadex and caber cycle gyno started going down about 4 weeks in by this time tren kicked in and i could not handle it i was arguing with the missis all the time just negative thoughts all the time ect so i stopped everything and stayed on 200mg test dropped the mast and and started tbol at 50mg a day but i kept cheating on my diet i was hungry all the time so i dropped mk677 down to 15mg and switched the tbol for anavar at 100mg a day after two weeks on this my hair started falling out so yesterday i stopped the anavar. im not massive im only 195lbs at 5ft 8in around 18% bodyfat if i eat 2k calories with 200mg test per week and keep training hard would i loose any muscle i just hate the thought of loosing muscle

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    As you can see, dieting is very hard to get a grasp on. Anyone can do it for a few days or even a week, but what makes a successful cut is consistency over many weeks and months. Part of the problem with cutting I faced was that I really didn’t have faith that it would work and that I would keep all of my muscle gains. I have learned that even on just TRT doses I can cut down about 1-2 lbs a week and maintain muscle mass and strength. Of course strength changes day by day and depends on many factors besides the diet. You will need to go through feeling a little depleted or flat. But when you’ve gone 2 months on a diet and lost 10-15 lbs, then you eat a regular diet, your muscles will fill right back up without the excess fat and water surrounding them.

You just have to get rid of any junk in your house. You also don’t need to eat just rice and chicken all the time. I could never diet on rice. For me, it was flavored tuna packets, a lot of chipotle bowls with 1/2 a regular serving of rice, Kefir yogurt drinks, a lot of omelettes with spinach and a piece of grain bread, etc.

Dieting definitely works, you just have to be real with yourself and notice where you slip up, and correct that.
    Cylon357 likes this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You shouldn't have dropped, and should restore the 400 mg Test.

WHATEVER your on-cycle issues maybe, Test will ALWAYS be the LEAST of your problems. It is the stabilizer, that helps keep both your body and other compounds balanced.

ALWAYS, even if you're on a Test-only cycle (and I know how crazy this sounds), seek a culprit other than Test. OBVIOUSLY, this maxim governs ACTUAL PROBLEMS, not mere hormonal imbalance issues.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

morton30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    As you can see, dieting is very hard to get a grasp on. Anyone can do it for a few days or even a week, but what makes a successful cut is consistency over many weeks and months. Part of the problem with cutting I faced was that I really didn’t have faith that it would work and that I would keep all of my muscle gains. I have learned that even on just TRT doses I can cut down about 1-2 lbs a week and maintain muscle mass and strength. Of course strength changes day by day and depends on many factors besides the diet. You will need to go through feeling a little depleted or flat. But when you’ve gone 2 months on a diet and lost 10-15 lbs, then you eat a regular diet, your muscles will fill right back up without the excess fat and water surrounding them.

You just have to get rid of any junk in your house. You also don’t need to eat just rice and chicken all the time. I could never diet on rice. For me, it was flavored tuna packets, a lot of chipotle bowls with 1/2 a regular serving of rice, Kefir yogurt drinks, a lot of omelettes with spinach and a piece of grain bread, etc.

Dieting definitely works, you just have to be real with yourself and notice where you slip up, and correct that.
    #
    Thanks for the reply yes i find it hard im starting again after bingeing last night i got an idea of how i want to look this summer i wont mess up now im pushing for time so its now or never

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Maybe drop the mk entirely. My experience was an insatiable appetite, like just constant eating. Great on bulk, sucky on cut.

I hear good things about the Ipamorelin / Semorelin combo for a GH bump and minimal appetite increase. While I have not tried them yet, I DO in fact have some being shipped to the house now. Plan to start low next week, may log if I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    This, especially with the appetite increase from the MK. Hiding it doesn't work (unless you have your SO or someone hide it for you) because you will sniff out those chips, twinkies, cookies wtf ever when the craving hits.
    Yea i have dropped the mk677 totally now i started mk677 when taking dbol about 3 months ago and never noticed the hunger increase. but i stopped taking it for two days then i took 30mg to see if there was an increase and my god i felt it pretty much emptied the cupboards so yea dropped it now ill look into Ipamorelin / Semorelin combo

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    You shouldn't have dropped, and should restore the 400 mg Test.

WHATEVER your on-cycle issues maybe, Test will ALWAYS be the LEAST of your problems. It is the stabilizer, that helps keep both your body and other compounds balanced.

ALWAYS, even if you're on a Test-only cycle (and I know how crazy this sounds), seek a culprit other than Test. OBVIOUSLY, this maxim governs ACTUAL PROBLEMS, not mere hormonal imbalance issues.
    i had to drop the test from 400mg to 200mg because of the gyno it was the only aromatizing compound

Thread Information