• 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By GabeS
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Very tender nipple

Tornadoman is offline Junior Member

Very tender nipple

Hey guys,i have very tender nipple on one side only and funny thing am not even taking steroids ,only thing i am taking is zma for sometime now,is it possible that zma increased my test and estrogen levels and causing this?did anyone experience this before?what can i do?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age?
    ZMA did nothing to alter your hormones to a level that would cause related side effects. At least, not unless it’s spiked with something else.
    Cylon357 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoman View Post
    Hey guys,i have very tender nipple on one side only and funny thing am not even taking steroids,only thing i am taking is zma for sometime now,is it possible that zma increased my test and estrogen levels and causing this?did anyone experience this before?what can i do?
    stop playing with your nip and it will probably be just fine..

no ZMA did not cause your issue.. constantly playing with your nip cause your self conscience about it is what likely caused your issue
    Cylon357 and Dgs59 like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

no ZMA did not cause your issue.. constantly playing with your nip cause your self conscience about it is what likely caused your issue
    LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its very painful that i dont even have to touch it to feel pain,very tender
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Age?
    ZMA did nothing to alter your hormones to a level that would cause related side effects. At least, not unless it’s spiked with something else.
    I am not using it with anything else and thats why am worried

if your a gear user .. I'd just run some Masteron .

MASTeron.. 'MAST' , that word means 'breast'. apart from being a muscle building anabolic steroid , Masteron was intended to block prolactin and estrogen activity in breast tissue. again, thats why its called MASTeron.

blast 350mg a week of mast prop,, and see how your nipples feel a couple weeks from now .
    not only will it help the nips, you will likely get stronger and more muscular as a 'side effect'
    956Vette and greamebell like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

MASTeron.. 'MAST' , that word means 'breast'. apart from being a muscle building anabolic steroid , Masteron was intended to block prolactin and estrogen activity in breast tissue. again, thats why its called MASTeron.

blast 350mg a week of mast prop,, and see how your nipples feel a couple weeks from now .
    not only will it help the nips, you will likely get stronger and more muscular as a 'side effect'
    Mastitis- from my younger farmer days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if i dont want to run a cycle? Does anyone know of a strong otc anti-estrogen?

What if i dont want to run a cycle? Does anyone know of a strong otc anti-estrogen?
    Blackstone labs - Eradicate..

one of the best OTC estrogen blockers. I've seen bloodwork of guys running it.

but keep in mind, Estrogen is a critical and essential hormone. you want to have plenty of it

Blackstone labs - Eradicate..

one of the best OTC estrogen blockers. I've seen bloodwork of guys running it.

but keep in mind, Estrogen is a critical and essential hormone. you want to have plenty of it
    I am so pissed,its very painful even when am not touching it,googling is not helping me ,i am worried that it might be something serious and the idea of me having low test that is causing gyno is pissing me off,i am not suffering of any low test signs or symptoms,today i have redness around my areola and i feel that its slightly elevated,all that only happened in a day and as i said am only taking zma which has vit d3 in it as well,i do feel my test has increased since i started it almost a month ago if am not mistaken,the search results left me with breast cancer,gyno or runners nipple but i dont run at all,i only workout at home,i had a similar issue more than a year ago when i was taking a preworkout with a test booster included and it only went away when i ran nolvadex for a fewdays and stopped the preworkout,since then never had any issues untill now,any guess what i might be experiencing?last time i did a cycle was almost 5 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    It seems like you have something else going on, or maybe the preworkout / test booster was spiked with something.

The only way ZMA and D3 is causing this is if it is spiked, too, imho.

All that said, if nolva resolved it before, just run some now.

And stay away from Dr Google! He will convince you that you have breast cancer, gluten intolerance and a third testicle growing on your chest!

Just get it checked by a doc if the nolva doesn't resolve it.
    Thanks bro for your reply,so i went to the doctor today and according to him its an abcess,he prescribed me antibiotics and asked me to do and ultrasound,but what worries me is the amount of pain its causing and tenderness,will see how i will respond to the treatment

Thanks bro for your reply,so i went to the doctor today and according to him its an abcess,he prescribed me antibiotics and asked me to do and ultrasound,but what worries me is the amount of pain its causing and tenderness,will see how i will respond to the treatment
    Jesus Christ dude. I’m more curious as to how the hell you managed to develop an abscess under a nipple than anything.
    Cylon357 and 956Vette like this.

GabeS is offline New Member
    Shaving/ingrown nipple hair is the most probable cause..��
    Cylon357 likes this.

Very tender nipple

I'm sure nobody on this board shaves their chest.

What's that? You mean I'm the only person on this board that DOESN'T??

But yeah, in all seriousness, ingrown hairs can absolutely cause them.
    You’re not the only one sir. The only time I bother is when I’m hitting a two week cutting phase, so I can see better what’s going on.
    I spend most of the year looking like a ginger bearskin rug.
    I also only use clippers, because I have pube ass body hair. If I take a razor to anything, including my face, I’ll look like I have herpes for weeks.
    Cylon357 likes this.

GabeS is offline New Member
    HAHA, for me its like, I shave when I feel like I'm starting to look great, and while I'm still working on it I don't shave and I wear long sleeve, shitty clothing..

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Jesus Christ dude. I’m more curious as to how the hell you managed to develop an abscess under a nipple than anything.
    Huge abcess its slighlty bigger than my aerola,just hope that the ultrasound doesnt say something else

Abscesses can develop from relatively trivial causes and for no readily apparent reason. I had one on my inner leg one time that seemed to come from nowhere. Eventually went to the doc, who had to cut it open and hit me with both an IM antibiotic and 10 day oral course.

OP, mine cleared right up after that.

Yes, they can be painful and tender and warm. Are you running a fever by chance?
    Nope,i dont have fever

Nope,i dont have fever
    That’s good. It means that if it’s nothing more than an abscess, it’s entirely contained and isn’t going systemic. Whatever you do, DON’T fuck with it. If it ruptures inward, you could be in for a bad time.
    Tornadoman likes this.

OP, keep us posted on this, please. I at least will be interested in hearing if the doc was right.
    So am taking the antibiotic ,i am responding very slow,scheduling an appointment for ultrasound is difficult due to covid-19,tenderness is less but the mass is getting harder and the redness somehow increased,i believe he should went for incision and drainage before starting me on antibiotic,not sure if the antibiotic only will be able
    To drain the abcess,he asked me to do some tests maybe after it resolves,mainly to rule out diabetes,i am praying that i dont have an underlying condition,will keep you posted

Thread Information