Thread: Rage?

FLY
    FLY is offline New Member

Rage?

I've heard of people having rage from AS, but if you just lift heavy all the time and have high levels of test, could you also have rage. It seems the more often I workout the more inner rage I have. I am normally a very passive person, but I was at a bar last night and I just I just wanted to kick the crap out of somebody. It didn't matter who. I get this feeling every once in a while. Maybe I just need to get laid this weekend.

euphoric20 is offline New Member
    It could be that you're just an aggressive person by nature. Or since your confidence is building up from lifting heavy weights you feel confident and more of a man. When I'm on the juice and I'm growing fast, people who looked big before look like nothing now to me since my confidence gets so built up(and my ego).

I’m gone have to side a little with euphoric20 on this one. I’m normally a very mild mannered person and I don’t feel as though my use of A/S has amplified or created any aggressive attitude. I do find though that I seem to get irritated a little bit easier now a days though and I…..what the! Who the F**K is at the door? Don’t these F***ING people know that I hate being disturbed on my day off? Oh great now the damn dog is barking!…….SHUT UP!!!, SHUT THE HELL UP!!! ARRHHHHH! Sorry guys I gotta go, I’ll try to come back and answer this thread later. Hey, why is my arm going numb?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    If you feel rage on AS then it is in you nature anyway AS will inhance it so just try and relax.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool My 2¢, FWIW . . .

At the risk of making a controversial statement, people who think that roids make them more aggressive are using the roids as an excuse for their immaturity, ego kicks, sexual hang-ups, and other frustrations. That's not to say that roid rage cannot exist, but an opinion that it generally does not exist in the absence of a physiological reaction to them - and most people do not have such a reaction.

In other words, if you want to go into a far and beat the crap out of someone, it's not because you're on a cycle. It's because you're an immature idiot who has to get his jollies (and I intentionally use only "his" here, because women do not generally exhibit the same hang-ups) by beating the crap out of someone, behaving aggressively, or otherwise making an ass of himself.

For what it's worth, I respect the opinions voiced by Fly, Euphoric20, and Big Red, especially since they had the balls to admit that they actually feel like doing it. That's the first step to dealing constructively with agressive behavior (or the desire for agression or confrontation) - admitting the tendency.

And I agree with Fly - gettting laid is sometimes the best solution. At the same time, however, the same type of agression can be manifested in a sexual relationship, which is one reason spouse abuse is so common - the perception that a woman is more vulnerable than another guy and will take that kind of abuse. (And many times that is the case, but increasingly women are getting smarter about dealing with it effectively.)

My vote is that if you have strong feelings of aggression, take it to a freakin' boxing ring. or join a "fight club" - they actually do exist, thanks in part to the popularity of the flick. But in the real world, people do not beat the crap out of others without consequences, legal or physical (or both).

Final note: I don't know the ages of some of the guys who want to beat the crap out of others. But I tend to think that it's a phenomenon with the younger - as we get older and more mature (especially when we have kids of our own), we begin to realize that aggression is bullshit that doesn't get you anywhere. And that basic aggressive tendencies exist without regard to the use of AS - if you have the tendencies, you're going to be an asshole with or without the AS.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Grasshopper.....

If you feel aggressive grasshopper and you think its elevated by AS then know your limitations. I say limitation because now you feel like perhaps you aren't in control of your behavior as before. Knowing that will give you power over your behavior. Not knowing, would leave you as a victim, knowing would give you strenght over that limitation. As TNT said I can age you by your statements, you are obviously young, but thats okay, as men we can make our own choices, whether your more aggressive secondary to AS useage or not.

It is well documented that AS can cause aggressive behavior/thoughts. But if thats true it still doesn't give you/us license to act inappropriately under any circumstances. My GF and I just had this conversation this morning. I am a little edgy one week into my Dbol /Test/Eq cycle but it also could be the position of the moon, or the fact that she's PMS'ing this week. I have a keener sense of the potiental for moodiness and adjust myself so not to affect those around me negitively.

BTW, I just turned 40 couple months ago.

Good Luck,

Peace

FLY
    FLY is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the replies. TNT and Keywestlifter, you both make perfect sense and I totally agree with the maturity thing. I should have given a little background about myself. I am 29 which I don't consider to be young. I am not or never have done a cycle. I've always been completely against fighting and agree that is immature and stupid. I'm also very passive and easy going, commonly known as a gentle giant. It just seems that when I lift several days a week I have obvious extremely high energy levels and if things in life aren't just perfect, I have anger that I normally don't have and want to transfer that angry energy into someones head. I know it sounds totally immature, that's why it is freaking me out. Keywestlifter, I agree with the positioning of the moon and planets and all that stuff. Maybe that is all it is. I got laid over the weekend and it didn't help any. I went to the bar Saturday and saw the girl that has been pissing me off and had those same agressive feelings. I pray that I don't have the possibility of acting on it because I know what 230 pounds of solid muscle could do to some stupid little punk. It sounds to me that AS does make you more agressive and edgy. I thought that clomid was supposed to help take some of the edge off. Maybe this will pass with the cycle of the moon. But maybe it is directly related to naturally elevated Test levels from heavy intense lifting. It's just an idea that I had. Thought I'd throw it out there.

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

rage

JMO but maybe you should avoid situations that would cause you this level of anxeity. Naturally increased levels of test would cause you to be a bit more agressive because thats the nature of evolution. i.e. we evolved from a simpler creature that used strength and force to accomplish the end goal be it food, shelter or a mate. I tend to be agressive in the business world and I am on cycle now and notice that I am a bit more agressive than normal. But I recognize that fact and adjust my behavior accordingly. Yea, I have to bite my tounge to not say what I want but it comes down to maturity. My suggestion, stay away from potentially agressive situations, drinking and body building really don't mix and keep getting laid and send me a synopsis since I'm not getting laid right now.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member

Talking

I think everyone gets like that sometimes. Ive been there and know how you feel. I usually try to avoid going out on nights where i dont feel like being out around a bunch of skinny little punks who thinks they are hard. It seems the smaller guys always try to test the bigger guy and i hate that got in alot of shit over that a couple times. Now when i go out i try to go places where everyone is more laid back and is just there to have a good time. But sometimes you have to be a bigger man and avoid that shit its just not worth it. Just go and pick up a few honeys and it will be all good. Its not worth it.

Thread Information