Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 79 of 79
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Psychological effects

  1. #41
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    1,706
    Blog Entries
    1
    Plenty of other great compounds without the concern of the sides. I had been planning a DHB run before I got sick, but that’s a possibility...some good threads on it here.

    Beyond that, there’s a vast arsenal at your disposal that doesn’t have to include tren . I’m not convinced it’s the holy grail it’s often made out to be...especially when you balance the risk/reward ratio


    Quote Originally Posted by Graham1992 View Post
    Thanks Sampson. I guess it would affect everyone differently.

    I won't be using tren again any time soon as the psychological sides will probably come back with use. Not worth it for me freaking out like that

    Maybe 25mg tren ace EOD may reduce chances of such sides for me, but at that dose it's hardly worth it. Would you agree?

  2. #42
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    1,706
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    On a serious note...... things do change as you get older. I need to watch my BP and cholesterol more than before.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me too and great point Charger

  3. #43
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,533
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    On a serious note...... things do change as you get older. I need to watch my BP and cholesterol more than before.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Really dug it, but never went above 200/wk. My BP, which was already averaging 125/85 on a good day didnít get much worse. My HDLs crashed, LDLís soared. Easily would sweat through 2 extra shirts a day. Every time I wore a seatbelt, Iíd have a diagonal stripe of my shirt coated in sweat. Getting edgy at 200.

    Original dose at 75, minimal sweating, could still teach HS without getting upset.

    At the age of 60 when I first took it, thought the changes outweighed the negatives. Ready to start again actually as the gyms will be opening in a few weeks. Closing in on 62 now; bring it on.

  4. #44
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Really dug it, but never went above 200/wk. My BP, which was already averaging 125/85 on a good day didnít get much worse. My HDLs crashed, LDLís soared. Easily would sweat through 2 extra shirts a day. Every time I wore a seatbelt, Iíd have a diagonal stripe of my shirt coated in sweat. Getting edgy at 200.

    Original dose at 75, minimal sweating, could still teach HS without getting upset.

    At the age of 60 when I first took it, thought the changes outweighed the negatives. Ready to start again actually as the gyms will be opening in a few weeks. Closing in on 62 now; bring it on.
    . I tried 900 for two weeks and couldnít stand it. 700 is my sweet spot. LOL
    I only use it pre contest cutting so there are many other factors.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  5. #45
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,218
    I've used more Tren then I care to admit and I decided to divorce it finally. I like Primo more than Tren these days.
    Mooseman33 and Rainshaker like this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  6. #46
    LegendKiller85's Avatar
    LegendKiller85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    new orleans, louisiana
    Posts
    487

    Psychological effects

    Lower your tren dose add deca , and mast and itís so much smoother. Also caber works good for prolactin sides but prami works for both prolactin and mental affects. Try this and I guarantee its a game changer. I use to suffer from tren sides after a few years of using it on and off but when I added deca and prami itís no longer a issue.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #47
    Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Asia but not Asian.
    Posts
    1,580
    Second worst drug ever for anxiety and loss of well being feeling.

    Bitchy wife is first but not by much.

    As posted miss how it makes you look but better off without it.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  8. #48
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    I've used more Tren then I care to admit and I decided to divorce it finally. I like Primo more than Tren these days.
    Good to see someone else on the primo train. With somewhere between 200-400mg of primo in me consistently for the last 6 months I haven’t hit a plateau. It is the key to steady and consistent progress.
    flexin-rph likes this.

  9. #49
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,788
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85 View Post
    Lower your tren dose add deca , and mast and itís so much smoother. Also caber works good for prolactin sides but prami works for both prolactin and mental affects. Try this and I guarantee its a game changer. I use to suffer from tren sides after a few years of using it on and off but when I added deca and prami itís no longer a issue.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think that you first need to understand what the intent of the cycle is before suggesting cycles.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  10. #50
    Graham1992 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42
    I had an idea..

    What if having valium/diazepam on hand in case of sudden anxiety brought on by tren ?

    Maybe taking an anti anxiety drug during acute psychological side effects with tren - may make tren more tolerable?

    Obviously just for a short period of time to avoid issues with taking valium/diazepam.

    Thoughts?

  11. #51
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,218
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Good to see someone else on the primo train. With somewhere between 200-400mg of primo in me consistently for the last 6 months I haven’t hit a plateau. It is the key to steady and consistent progress.
    I love it. I'm super excited to try DHB as well.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  12. #52
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,168
    I think Deca can also cause increased anxiety. Yesterday I accidentally loaded more deca than usual, along with the same test and DHB. I woke up with horrible anxiety. Ate breakfast bouncing both legs like crazy.

    I started searching online for information on steroid -induced anxiety, and found this article:

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...27319/#S2title

    Studies were done on adult and adolescent rats.
    One of the things it mentioned was increased anxiety with deca, specifically.

    Stanozolol was found to decrease anxiety in adult rats over the long run, while increasing it for adolescents.

    Another thing mentioned is that taking steroids during adolescence can permanently alter the structures of the brain that cause aggression and anxiety. This is why it is so important for people to wait until their brain and physiology fully develops before starting steroids.
    Rainshaker likes this.

  13. #53
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I think Deca can also cause increased anxiety. Yesterday I accidentally loaded more deca than usual, along with the same test and DHB. I woke up with horrible anxiety. Ate breakfast bouncing both legs like crazy.

    I started searching online for information on steroid -induced anxiety, and found this article:

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...27319/#S2title

    Studies were done on adult and adolescent rats.
    One of the things it mentioned was increased anxiety with deca, specifically.

    Stanozolol was found to decrease anxiety in adult rats over the long run, while increasing it for adolescents.

    Another thing mentioned is that taking steroids during adolescence can permanently alter the structures of the brain that cause aggression and anxiety. This is why it is so important for people to wait until their brain and physiology fully develops before starting steroids.
    I cant imagine the deca you shot up yesterday would cause any adverse reactions by today. I wouldn’t imagine you’d feel anything from yesterday for at least two weeks. Are you taking anything else? Like T3 or clen maybe? Did you suddenly change anything?

    I’d say if anything over the long haul deca makes me depressed if anything. Not really in the traditional sense. Just... like I’m always tired. If that makes sense.

  14. #54
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    from my personal experience, and experience with other people .. Deca mainly causes Anxiety in some guys due to the secondary effects over time and not any actual direct effect.
    the anxiety is physiological, coming from the increase in blood volume, water retention, mineral retention, etc. its not deca somehow immediately effecting the brains or neurons etc.

    when you "volumize" (and deca is great at that) and increase blood volume, mineral retention etc.. it can make you feel very uneasy, restless, hard to breath,, cause some panic attacks and anxiety.

    at least thats my experience.

    I can't imagine just injecting Deca for the first time in week 1 and suddenly getting anxiety attacks from it.
    I generally got anxiety from not until like week 9 or so, when the 'volumization' was peaking, and when my dosage was consistently 500+.. a lower therapeutic dose of dece like 200mg I have no issues at all though. which again leads me to believe its more a volumizatin and physiological effect and not the actual deca itself causing the anxiety.

  15. #55
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,168
    Yeah I guess that makes more sense. In the article they didn’t mention how long after administration the anxiety kicked in for rats. I started the cycle a month ago but very low doses. About a week and a half ago I upped my doses and started taking HCG and Melanotan more recently.

    I just feel like that first day of school vibe for some reason. I’m seeing this neighbor of mine, blonde hot girl tonight for the first time so maybe that’s aggravating it a bit... but usually I’m not like this.

    Oh, one thing I forgot, I did pretty heavy deadlifts for the first time in a long time yesterday. Maybe the CNS took a hit, I don’t know.

  16. #56
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Yeah I guess that makes more sense. In the article they didn’t mention how long after administration the anxiety kicked in for rats. I started the cycle a month ago but very low doses. About a week and a half ago I upped my doses and started taking HCG and Melanotan more recently.

    I just feel like that first day of school vibe for some reason. I’m seeing this neighbor of mine, blonde hot girl tonight for the first time so maybe that’s aggravating it a bit... but usually I’m not like this.

    Oh, one thing I forgot, I did pretty heavy deadlifts for the first time in a long time yesterday. Maybe the CNS took a hit, I don’t know.
    Seeing the new hot blond girl is no time to be messing with Deca man. Drop that shit like it’s hot and start smashing test/mast/dbol /Cialis right now

    On a more serious note, don’t go crazy googling answers for this one. You start googling symptoms all you find out is that you’re probably going to die. This might be one of those things to just let fade away peacefully. Seriously. Like four years ago I pulled a muscle in my abdomen carrying a boulder (was building a natural boulder retaining wall). The pain hung around for a few days so I googled the symptoms to see if it was a hernia. First thing that comes up is “Abdominal aeortic aneurism”. Jesus Christ I’m not even going to make it to the ER...

    Like two years ago my balls hurt for like a month. This was before the blast and cruise days. Like five people I was close to including my mother, and a guy I worked with either had cancer or had died from it in the last year. So here I am googling testicular pain like a dumb ass. One of the symptoms of testicular cancer is lower back pain. Holy fuck, my lower back hurts ALL the time. Great... it already spread. So I finally go to this urologist and I’m letting this grown ass man feel up my nuts waiting for him to deliver me my death sentence that I’ve already accepted over the last few days... You know what he says? “Happens all the time. You’re on the big side. Guessing you’re on your feet a lot? Try some looser fitting pants”. There’s actually a medical term for your balls hurting for no real reason but I forget what it is. The point is... don’t google stuff lol.

  17. #57
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Seeing the new hot blond girl is no time to be messing with Deca man. Drop that shit like it’s hot and start smashing test/mast/dbol /Cialis right now

    On a more serious note, don’t go crazy googling answers for this one. You start googling symptoms all you find out is that you’re probably going to die. This might be one of those things to just let fade away peacefully. Seriously. Like four years ago I pulled a muscle in my abdomen carrying a boulder (was building a natural boulder retaining wall). The pain hung around for a few days so I googled the symptoms to see if it was a hernia. First thing that comes up is “Abdominal aeortic aneurism”. Jesus Christ I’m not even going to make it to the ER...

    Like two years ago my balls hurt for like a month. This was before the blast and cruise days. Like five people I was close to including my mother, and a guy I worked with either had cancer or had died from it in the last year. So here I am googling testicular pain like a dumb ass. One of the symptoms of testicular cancer is lower back pain. Holy fuck, my lower back hurts ALL the time. Great... it already spread. So I finally go to this urologist and I’m letting this grown ass man feel up my nuts waiting for him to deliver me my death sentence that I’ve already accepted over the last few days... You know what he says? “Happens all the time. You’re on the big side. Guessing you’re on your feet a lot? Try some looser fitting pants”. There’s actually a medical term for your balls hurting for no real reason but I forget what it is. The point is... don’t google stuff lol.
    Honestly I might actually drop the deca or take it down to half the test. I ran it up to 500 mg before and never noticed any issues that I didn’t already have. I always take viagra or cialis before a date just in case. But... I also don’t want to cause myself any issues now that you mention it. Is deca dick an issue with the penis not responding to sexual stimuli, or just not feeling horny? I feel like my shit is numb right now, kinda pale looking compared to normal. Maybe TMI.


    That’s funny about the balls. I kind of did the same thing but the doctor also put his finger up my ass to check the prostrate. The most uncomfortable feeling ever. I had a pea-sized lump on one of my balls and I was having some pain that I think ended up being hemmies in the end. The lump was something common he said but offered me to do one of those ultrasound tests if I wanted, except on my balls. So now I had to show my shit to another dude who put this cold gel on them and used a wand to look at the balls on a screen. I was cleared but, like you said, I got scared reading online. I read an article that said weed smokers get testicular cancer more often than non users and I’ve been a chimney my whole life.

  18. #58
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Honestly I might actually drop the deca or take it down to half the test. I ran it up to 500 mg before and never noticed any issues that I didn’t already have. I always take viagra or cialis before a date just in case. But... I also don’t want to cause myself any issues now that you mention it. Is deca dick an issue with the penis not responding to sexual stimuli, or just not feeling horny? I feel like my shit is numb right now, kinda pale looking compared to normal. Maybe TMI.


    That’s funny about the balls. I kind of did the same thing but the doctor also put his finger up my ass to check the prostrate. The most uncomfortable feeling ever. I had a pea-sized lump on one of my balls and I was having some pain that I think ended up being hemmies in the end. The lump was something common he said but offered me to do one of those ultrasound tests if I wanted, except on my balls. So now I had to show my shit to another dude who put this cold gel on them and used a wand to look at the balls on a screen. I was cleared but, like you said, I got scared reading online. I read an article that said weed smokers get testicular cancer more often than non users and I’ve been a chimney my whole life.
    I’ve never had full on deca dick (impotence) but I notice when I run it for long enough I guess my prolactin levels get high and I get the “numb dick” sensation you speak of usually accompanied by anorgasmia. I would compare it coke dick if you’re familiar. Usually a 100mg of mast prop eod kicks this right in the ass for me.

  19. #59
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I’ve never had full on deca dick (impotence) but I notice when I run it for long enough I guess my prolactin levels get high and I get the “numb dick” sensation you speak of usually accompanied by anorgasmia. I would compare it coke dick if you’re familiar. Usually a 100mg of mast prop eod kicks this right in the ass for me.
    Guess I’ve had deca dick my whole life. I gotta explain to every girl I date that it takes me a LONG time to finish and most often I don’t finish. They always think it’s them. Wish I could take masteron but I’m trying to keep my hair a bit longer and I noticed my hair thinning since starting steroids / trt.

  20. #60
    ironoldschool is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    from my personal experience, and experience with other people .. Deca mainly causes Anxiety in some guys due to the secondary effects over time and not any actual direct effect.
    the anxiety is physiological, coming from the increase in blood volume, water retention, mineral retention, etc. its not deca somehow immediately effecting the brains or neurons etc.

    when you "volumize" (and deca is great at that) and increase blood volume, mineral retention etc.. it can make you feel very uneasy, restless, hard to breath,, cause some panic attacks and anxiety.

    at least thats my experience.

    I can't imagine just injecting Deca for the first time in week 1 and suddenly getting anxiety attacks from it.
    I generally got anxiety from not until like week 9 or so, when the 'volumization' was peaking, and when my dosage was consistently 500+.. a lower therapeutic dose of dece like 200mg I have no issues at all though. which again leads me to believe its more a volumizatin and physiological effect and not the actual deca itself causing the anxiety.
    this happened to me with turinabol but i couldnt explain like you did it, the blood volume volumization caused me gasping for air and having anxiety like non stop, ill stick to my test and susta

  21. #61
    Graham1992 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42
    Just to give you all an update

    I took tren ace again on Monday and Wednesday at 25mg per pin.

    I have been feeling fine with none of that anxiety I experienced before.

    So going to continue with 25mg EOD with the tren ace. May increase to 50mg EOD after a few weeks to see if the anxiety returns with the higher dose. But coming fine with the 25mg EOD so far!

    Interesting how I am managing fine on the lower dose

  22. #62
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham1992 View Post
    Hi guys

    I wanted to ask if tren causes physiological effects such as paranoia and anxiety?

    I was freaking out a bit last night but don't know if it was the tren.

    I pinned 50mg tren ace around 36 hours before I was freaking out (was only freaking slightly though). In those first 36 hours I was 100% fine with no sides. So unsure if tren can cause such effects.

    This was my first ever pin of tren. Due to pin again today but unsure if I will.

    Thank you
    G
    Since it was your 1st injection I'm betting it could be just some paranoia from what you have read or heard. Its possible you could be a sensitive user though and anything is possible especially with TREN.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  23. #63
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham1992 View Post
    Just to give you all an update

    I took tren ace again on Monday and Wednesday at 25mg per pin.

    I have been feeling fine with none of that anxiety I experienced before.

    So going to continue with 25mg EOD with the tren ace. May increase to 50mg EOD after a few weeks to see if the anxiety returns with the higher dose. But coming fine with the 25mg EOD so far!

    Interesting how I am managing fine on the lower dose
    Just start low and work your way up SLOWLY. A little goes a long way. Just don’t freak out and go messing your doses all around every time you think you feel something. That tends to make things worse. 25mg/day is a perfectly good beginner dose. You’ll see results and sides should be relatively non existent
    sv.elia likes this.

  24. #64
    sv.elia's Avatar
    sv.elia is online now Thinkin' Bold
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Transilvania
    Posts
    195
    I agree with the above^ I wouldnít put pressure on myself to up the dose. In my case 0.3ml (60mg) enanthate pinned kind of weekly, every 4-5 days, worked with minimal sides. Even if it looks ridiculous to big dudes. Actually if youíre in the 75-85kg range you can get gains with just that.

    Psychological effects-20191107_130525.jpg

    My first tren pin was a big mistake of 1ml (200mg) and couldnít handle the sides, heart going crazy with the bpm, night sweats, pip, paranoia, job and injection anxiety, edgy in social contexts, LOL.

    Iím writing this because anxiety problems are kind of a touchy subject to me, having had them before aas usage. I donít think tren can cause panic attacks in itself, but rather bring them to surface if they were an underlying condition. Sleep deprivation is huge trigger as well. It may be amusing, but a way of managing that type of brain fog without medication is to write some notes to yourself, to keep the behaviour consistent:

    ē Reserve fear for events deserving of it (actually being threatened by someone, etc)
    ē Question your thoughts (donít allow just any feelings influence your actions)
    ē Stay observant of your feelings and actions (youíre the observer, you donít identify with the emotions)
    ē Give it a dayís time to reflect before you snap at someone (if your mind is cloudy and you are able to postpone a rash decision, choose to postpone it)
    ē Honor the commitments youíve made to yourself (you do what youíve set yourself to do, not what you want to do at the moment)
    Youíre better off analyzing your thoughts instead of pushing them away with benzo. It may feel like doing surgery on yourself, but itís worth it. If you up the dose and get anxiety again, go punch that anxiety bare-handed.

    Thereís good to the psychological sides as well. I didnít research it but I believe testosterone affects brain development, in that competitiveness and dominant social behavior are male characteristics and youíll find them enhanced after cycling. Itís an amazing thing to happen, especially if people had a habit of crossing you before.

    *also get yourself some better syringes than I did, insulin pins are the best if your dosages and bodyfat are low
    Last edited by sv.elia; 06-06-2020 at 02:12 AM. Reason: spelling
    ďThe thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. Ē - Roseanne Barr

  25. #65
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Blog Entries
    1
    Just my opinion...

    Dive in knowing you will win at all cost and be in control of your thoughts and actions. The rest is self explanatory as time goes on.

    "I dictate my actions and thoughts. Not hormones."


    Wake up and go through the day chanting that and you will overcome and become accustomed.
    If you can't push yourself to do better with that mindset then you are wasting your time with steroids anyway.

  26. #66
    Graham1992 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Just start low and work your way up SLOWLY. A little goes a long way. Just don’t freak out and go messing your doses all around every time you think you feel something. That tends to make things worse. 25mg/day is a perfectly good beginner dose. You’ll see results and sides should be relatively non existent


    Makes sense bro. I am sticking with the 25mg EOD for now.

    I am having very vivid dreams every night now, which I guess is a side of the tren . It isn't bothering me though. Actually quite enjoying the dreams lol

  27. #67
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,788
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Just my opinion...

    Dive in knowing you will win at all cost and be in control of your thoughts and actions. The rest is self explanatory as time goes on.

    "I dictate my actions and thoughts. Not hormones."


    Wake up and go through the day chanting that and you will overcome and become accustomed.
    If you can't push yourself to do better with that mindset then you are wasting your time with steroids anyway.
    Give him a dress to put on too. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

  28. #68
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Give him a dress to put on too. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im telling rags

  29. #69
    gjoney_b's Avatar
    gjoney_b is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    31
    If you cant handle the side effects, quit Tren and try a different one.
    Its the same path but different roads.
    I mean its not like you changing your body drastically noticable by doing low dose tren just to suffer mentally, and when you suffer mentally the physical doesnt co-operate too well.

  30. #70
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,964
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    "I dictate my actions and thoughts. Not hormones."

    Well, I wish remembered this 2 days when I lost my wallet

    Left my wallet under the hood of my Wrangler, then I drove off & ran it over - didn’t find it for an hour


    Boy, talk about losing it - ouch

    Wallet means a lot to me + it had 500 bucks in it.

    The way I feel about juicing - if you already have temper issues(which, I have had since I could remember) - you’ll fly off the handle even harder

  31. #71
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Well, I wish remembered this 2 days when I lost my wallet

    Left my wallet under the hood of my Wrangler, then I drove off & ran it over - didn’t find it for an hour


    Boy, talk about losing it - ouch

    Wallet means a lot to me + it had 500 bucks in it.

    The way I feel about juicing - if you already have temper issues(which, I have had since I could remember) - you’ll fly off the handle even harder
    I was worse.
    Saying that chant and learning not to abuse my status made me a better calmer person.

    Not calmer but I am a friendly douchebag.

  32. #72
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,964
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    I was worse.
    Saying that chant and learning not to abuse my status made me a better calmer person.

    Not calmer but I am a friendly douchebag.

    I was way worse when I was younger - always having anger/self control issues

    Now - I’m way better, but man - flying off one nower days is just not pretty

  33. #73
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    this is my thoughts on how to use Tren .

    you use moderate dosages with high dosages of test and "wet" estrogenic compounds for growth.. a dose of like 250-350mg per week.

    for cutting you run higher doses of Tren and you run it more towards the end of the cut, for like 6 weeks, at around 500mg

    another option, if your going the more slow and steady route and not in a contest prep of something.. you just run super low dosages of Tren at like 15mg per day to give some androgen load to your cycle or your "trt"
    people under estimate what low dose Tren can do and add to a cycle or a cruise.

    I don't get many negative sides from Tren , actually opposite I feel on top of the world. I get more anxiety from volumization based compounds (but thats just from gaining 20 pounds and holding a lot more blood volume and water, not the compound itself)

    I did run 1000mg of Tren with 2 grams of Test and mast for a short 3 week "androgen blast" (something done to force androgen receptor density). and thats the only time I really got any "negative sides" with Tren and felt like I was in a brain fog and a haze all day long. couldn't breath. felt really off , other then when I was in the gym.


    I think a lot of the side effects guys get from Tren are brought on by a reverse placebo effect.. they read about all those supposed side effects and fear mongering about tren online , then they experience these negative sides and anxiety out of their own mind rather then the Tren itself.

    I had a female client I was helping with her first cycle. we met and talked over some things and she asked me , "so what are the possible negative side effects" . I purposely told her that I wasn't going to answer that question and I didn't want her to skim the internet looking for that either , because you could very likely invent those side effects in your head and think they are happening when they really are not. and that will cause anxiety but its all in your head.

    yes of course there are real physiological side effects of AAS use . but a lot of side effects are created in your own head from placebo effect and your own mental anxiety and not from the hormone itself. you got to get over that and not worry.

    also remember that "side effects" are not always necessarily "side effects" , its actually a direct effect. its a false idea to think that something like Deca raising your Hematocrit is a "side effect" , its not a side effect its a direct effect and one of the reasons you take Deca and what it was designed to do.


    anyhow thats my little rant . don't let things go to your head too much.. your not playing with mind altering hardcore drugs,, just hormones that up regulate physiological processes like blood volume, nitrogen retention, protein synthesis etc..
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 06-07-2020 at 09:48 AM.

  34. #74
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,788
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this is my thoughts on how to use Tren .

    you use moderate dosages with high dosages of test and "wet" estrogenic compounds for growth.. a dose of like 250-350mg per week.

    for cutting you run higher doses of Tren and you run it more towards the end of the cut, for like 6 weeks, at around 500mg

    another option, if your going the more slow and steady route and not in a contest prep of something.. you just run super low dosages of Tren at like 15mg per day to give some androgen load to your cycle or your "trt"
    people under estimate what low dose Tren can do and add to a cycle or a cruise.

    I don't get many negative sides from Tren , actually opposite I feel on top of the world. I get more anxiety from volumization based compounds (but thats just from gaining 20 pounds and holding a lot more blood volume and water, not the compound itself)

    I did run 1000mg of Tren with 2 grams of Test and mast for a short 3 week "androgen blast" (something done to force androgen receptor density). and thats the only time I really got any "negative sides" with Tren and felt like I was in a brain fog and a haze all day long. couldn't breath. felt really off , other then when I was in the gym.


    I think a lot of the side effects guys get from Tren are brought on by a reverse placebo effect.. they read about all those supposed side effects and fear mongering about tren online , then they experience these negative sides and anxiety out of their own mind rather then the Tren itself.

    I had a female client I was helping with her first cycle. we met and talked over some things and she asked me , "so what are the possible negative side effects" . I purposely told her that I wasn't going to answer that question and I didn't want her to skim the internet looking for that either , because you could very likely invent those side effects in your head and think they are happening when they really are not. and that will cause anxiety but its all in your head.

    yes of course there are real physiological side effects of AAS use . but a lot of side effects are created in your own head from placebo effect and your own mental anxiety and not from the hormone itself. you got to get over that and not worry.

    also remember that "side effects" are not always necessarily "side effects" , its actually a direct effect. its a false idea to think that something like Deca raising your Hematocrit is a "side effect" , its not a side effect its a direct effect and one of the reasons you take Deca and what it was designed to do.


    anyhow thats my little rant . don't let things go to your head too much.. your not playing with mind altering hardcore drugs,, just hormones that up regulate physiological processes like blood volume, nitrogen retention, protein synthesis etc..
    Maybe itís because you usually use low doses ( based on the above), but I do think that you are under estimating the effects. I tried 900 and only lasted 2 weeks. You described my feeling on it very well.
    I usually run 700, but I need to be cognizant that I am on it and I get pissed over things that really donít matter. I can control the emotions, but it takes effort.
    I am actually a little calmer when on tren because of the control. I would rather be at the gym than the police station. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road and Rainshaker like this.

  35. #75
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Maybe it’s because you usually use low doses ( based on the above), but I do think that you are under estimating the effects. I tried 900 and only lasted 2 weeks. You described my feeling on it very well.
    I usually run 700, but I need to be cognizant that I am on it and I get pissed over things that really don’t matter. I can control the emotions, but it takes effort.
    I am actually a little calmer when on tren because of the control. I would rather be at the gym than the police station. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I have to control my emotions when I’m not on anything lol. Maybe Tren is easier for angry people to control because we’re use to holding back (or at least being more selective of when to come unglued). Some of these posts have me thinking that it’s calmer more level headed folks that have a hard time with this one because it’s not in their nature to feel these kind of things.

    Well before AAS use I would say I spent more time than I care to admit thinking of ways to hurt people that probably don’t occur to normal folks.
    GearHeaded and The road like this.

  36. #76
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Blog Entries
    1
    Tren test and mast made me uncontrollably horny

    I knew it too.
    Didnt care.
    Wanted something new all day every day and would have cheated and felt nothing and been on to the next.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  37. #77
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,788
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Tren test and mast made me uncontrollably horny

    I knew it too.
    Didnt care.
    Wanted something new all day every day and would have cheated and felt nothing and been on to the next.
    I feel betrayed..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

  38. #78
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I feel betrayed..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You should. I did things with ragnar you cant imagine
    charger69 likes this.

  39. #79
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I was way worse when I was younger - always having anger/self control issues

    Now - I’m way better, but man - flying off one nower days is just not pretty

    I had to explain to a girl today why I Don't have a door to my bedroom. Told her "the door was draggin on the carpet and I tried to shorten it, but I screwed it up." Meanwhile the door is in the garage, full of holes from me punching it last time I was on DHB. I also destroyed my phone the other night when my ex called me in the middle of the night accusing me of things I didn't do. For some reason my anger explodes if I'm woken out of deep sleep with bs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •