Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Didn’t know where to post it

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member

Didn’t know where to post it

Has anyone happened to have a very sudden dizziness out of nowhere .
    Just happened to me as I was on phone scrolling , the moment I lift my head up was gone .
    First time happening and I don’t know if it has any connection with stroke .
    Not a troll post , I am on a gram of gear per week , npp-test -turi-proviron .
    Could be anything relative to vitamin deficiency ? It was a weird dizziness , never had it before but lasted for few seconds .
    Last edited by Getsomehate; 06-12-2020 at 04:26 AM.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsomehate View Post
    Has anyone happened to have a very sudden dizziness out of nowhere .
    Just happened to me as I was on phone scrolling , the moment I lift my head up was gone .
    First time happening and I don’t know if it has any connection with stroke .
    Not a troll post , I am on a gram of gear per week , npp-test -turi-proviron .
    Could be anything relative to vitamin deficiency ? It was a weird dizziness , never had it before but lasted for few seconds .
    It could be a lot of things. If it only happened once for a few seconds I wouldn't worry about it.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    It could be a lot of things. If it only happened once for a few seconds I wouldn't worry about it.
    That’s what I was thinking , it could be many things . It was for a few seconds but haven’t happened before to me . Maybe I over worry gonna chill a bit and see if it happens again .

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I would check blood pressure and do bloodwork if you're concerned. Take a baby aspirin every day. Depending on how long you've been on, your blood can be getting too thick.
    C27H40O3 and Honkey_Kong like this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

Didn’t know where to post it

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I would check blood pressure and do bloodwork if you're concerned. Take a baby aspirin every day. Depending on how long you've been on, your blood can be getting too thick.
    I take a Bayer 81mg every morning. And lisinopril.

Last blood draw the girl banged up my arm, said my blood was too thick, she had to switch to a smaller gauge and still had trouble and messed me up. I felt electric shock in my fingertips from her misplaced needle.

I bought this BP machine. It’s great. Battery or wall outlet.

I found out that when I have a headache, I usually have three numbers on the bottom .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 06-12-2020 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Will do that , although I had pre cycle
    Bloods and HCT was perfect , usually when I have high blood pressure (rarely) I can feel pressure in my eyes , now I don’t have that feel but I ll check just to be sure .
    26yrs old though .

Thread Information