Thread: Help me decide

neubin is offline Junior Member

Help me decide

Hi, I have a question about when I should start my cycle, I have all the gear but cant decide to go in August or Sept. I had planned on Sept but now that I think about it if I am on a three month run I will just be coming off around Xmas and that could be a big pain...

I now wonder if I should start in August....My BF is still a bit high but I will be using

Test E
    Winny
    Clen

So I had hoped to trim down at end of cycle...what do you guys think?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would get the bodyfat down first. How high is it? Plus without a good diet the AS and clen will not help you get lean or not that much to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I would get the bodyfat down first. How high is it? Plus without a good diet the AS and clen will not help you get lean or not that much to notice.
    Hey mudman check the Member pics, my thread is help a fat man...It has come down a lot since I started working hard in early June. My diet is bang up right now, and its listed in that thread as well...

Tell me what you think...

Quote Originally Posted by neubin
    Hey mudman check the Member pics, my thread is help a fat man...It has come down a lot since I started working hard in early June. My diet is bang up right now, and its listed in that thread as well...

Tell me what you think...
    If your bf has come down a LOT since that pix then I would do it but I would still wait till Sept. Give you a little more time to lower the bf. If your bf is still high like over 17% then I wouldn't do it. You just will not be happy with the results (the fat will cover your gains) and if this is your first cycle you want this to be your best. JMO

I would also add more protein to your diet. There's not enough to help build and repair. I would get rid of the dairy products too, and breads. Use carbs from oats, yams, some brown rice, veggies.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I agree with mudman, drop the bf a little more and wait till sept to hit up the cycle. I think you could pull it off now however I think it'll payoff more if you hold off as you'll be able to see your results a lot more in the end.

I agree, it has to be over 17% I really dont know.....I will keep on truckin till I my bf drops more.

I have been taking in about 205 G of Protein per day you think I should up that?

I also dont eat any dairy except one small cup o yogurt in the morning with my snack...As for breads they are not in the picture and I have been eating lots more veggies, oats, and yams...This is just going to take time I guess...That sucks...Thanks for helpin out.

Oh ya and it will be my first cycle.

neubin - I didn't look at the last post you made in the thread- sorry

You have made improvements but I would hold off. I agree with bdtr it will payoff big time and you will be pleased with all the hard work you have been doing by waiting so you can really see the results.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I agree with mudman, drop the bf a little more and wait till sept to hit up the cycle. I think you could pull it off now however I think it'll payoff more if you hold off as you'll be able to see your results a lot more in the end.

Thanks bdtr I was hoping I would get some opinions, Can any of you guys guess what my BF is right now? Look at the last pics in my post "Please help a fat man" and tell me how many more LBS you think I need to drop before im ready to roll..I am currently at about 242.

neubin - I didn't look at the last post you made in the thread- sorry

You have made improvements but I would hold off. I agree with bdtr it will payoff big time and you will be pleased with all the hard work you have been doing by waiting so you can really see the results.

Ok its settled, thanks guys, No AS for another couple of months..I will lose this damn bodyfat and then get goin.

Do you guys think I can lower my bf enough to start in sept or am I looking to go even further out?

I would say 22% to 25%. maybe get down to 215 to 220. It's hard to say. You should have your bf tested as you diet. The scale blows you could be getting heavier with muscle and not know it.

I would say 22% to 25%. maybe get down to 215 to 220. It's hard to say. You should have your bf tested as you diet. The scale blows you could be getting heavier with muscle and not know it.
    Thats what I was going to ask..I have been working my ass off doing cardio 5 mornings a week and weights 5 evenings a week, and my waist is slowly coming in but my weight has only dropped about 6-8 pounds since June 9. I was in active for almost a year so with muscle memory working and hard workouts you think that is why the pounds are not falling off? The diet is very clean (IMO) , it just seems like things are going slow.....You guys will laugh, I didnt want to get my BF tested because I am too damn fat...lol...I used to be very fit and dont want anyone to see how crappy I look right now...oh well...I will continue to work away.

I am almost back to my old strength now which is nice and I havent lost too much strength while on the diet so I know im not over doing things..I would like to retain as much muscle as possible while lowering my BF%...

Its hard to wait, but I do want to see great results, so I am willing to put the extra effort in to make it as good as I can.

Cheers

Don't worry about how you look now get your bf tested. This way you know where you're at and what you have to do to get to your goals. My training parter thinks the same way you do "I'll get it tested when I look better". He's still young and stupid. You really need to know so I would go and get it done.

Keep up the great work and I think you made a wise choise to hold off.

Took you up on your advice Mudman, and went over the the university and had my bf measured by the medical guy over there....I weigh 244 pounds with 23% bodyfat...

How long would it take me to safetly trim off 13 points?

Anyone?

Thread Information