• 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By TheGypsyKing
  • 2 Post By xxblazenlowxx
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Any hardcore Ecto's cycle Test before? What were results?

TheGypsyKing is offline Junior Member

Any hardcore Ecto's cycle Test before? What were results?

If you're just gonna say "ectos, mesos, endos don't exist" save it for somewhere else.

For those of you like me, who have lifted and eaten like joey chestnut for years and are still skinny, despite getting strong af, have you done some cycles, and what were the results? I feel like we are clearly insensitive to Test, so my guess is a cycle for us wouldn't do nearly as much as one for someone who gains muscle easily. Is that what happened with you?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGypsyKing View Post
    If you're just gonna say "ectos, mesos, endos don't exist" save it for somewhere else.

For those of you like me, who have lifted and eaten like joey chestnut for years and are still skinny, despite getting strong af, have you done some cycles, and what were the results? I feel like we are clearly insensitive to Test, so my guess is a cycle for us wouldn't do nearly as much as one for someone who gains muscle easily. Is that what happened with you?
    If you're not gaining weight, you're not eating enough. It's that simple. Everybody's body chemistry is different and people have different metabolisms. If 3000 calories a day isn't enough to put on weight, eat 3500. If that's not enough keep eating more until you gain weight.

The cold fact is, you're not going to benefit much from steroids if you can't figure out how to eat enough food.

I'll ask you a rhetorical question. Do you have a meal plan with weighted portions and scheduled times to eat? If not, then the fvuk would you possibly know if you're eating like Joey Chestnut? People who are fat usually think they eat way less than they actually do and people who are skinny think they eat way more than they actually do.

I don't mean to be a dick, but if you can't gain weight naturally, doing gear will just put a few pounds of water weight on you and maybe some modest gains that you'll give up very shortly after your cycle ends.

Chark is offline Member
    Regardless if ecto/endo/meso exists, you need to eat enough for YOUR body makeup.

If you truly don’t want to continue at the rate you’re going, you’re going to have to take a cold hard look in the mirror and figure out what it is you’re not doing right. You say “we are clearly insensitive to test” like it’s impossible that something you’re doing isn’t right.

If you have a human body that can store fat, you can eat enough to no longer be skinny. If you can do that, you can eat enough to gain muscle.

You’re lucky you’ve come to the right place. This board isn’t full of people that echo excuses for why they’re not where they want to be.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I started gettin serious with training at 19 was 6 ft 2 and 130lbs. Basically a toothpick. I did my first cycle at 20 with sust and dbol shot up to 155. Next year i did test and anadrol shot up to 176 by 22 i was close to 200lbs fairly muscular physique 17” arms and so on. I just kept eating and training trying to grow. Im not sure why some people have a hard time because i was as ecto as anyone could possibly be? Idk man there has to be something physically going on with you not allowing you to put on weight has your doc looked at your bloodwork? Thyroid good?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I started gettin serious with training at 19 was 6 ft 2 and 130lbs. Basically a toothpick. I did my first cycle at 20 with sust and dbol shot up to 155. Next year i did test and anadrol shot up to 176 by 22 i was close to 200lbs fairly muscular physique 17” arms and so on. I just kept eating and training trying to grow. Im not sure why some people have a hard time because i was as ecto as anyone could possibly be? Idk man there has to be something physically going on with you not allowing you to put on weight has your doc looked at your bloodwork? Thyroid good?
    I duno, you coulda just been a very late bloomer. You look like a dude who was primed to be big; huge beard, thick wrists. I am more like James Franco, and I do notice that extremely few of the guys who can't grow a beard, have little body hair, ever get muscular.

I could put on fat, a lot less easily than most, but I can do it. I just can't get muscular. I may never do a cycle, but for sure without it I'm never going to have 16 inch arms. I appreciate your post.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I duno, you coulda just been a very late bloomer. You look like a dude who was primed to be big; huge beard, thick wrists. I am more like James Franco, and I do notice that extremely few of the guys who can't grow a beard, have little body hair, ever get muscular.

I could put on fat, a lot less easily than most, but I can do it. I just can't get muscular. I may never do a cycle, but for sure without it I'm never going to have 16 inch arms. I appreciate your post.

So just so im understanding you are natural correct? What are your current stats?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Let’s try this, list everything you ate yesterday.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    I never realized how little I was eating untill I wrote it down. Its a shame I thought I was eating enough for so many years.

Once I started meal prepping and eating at certain times I realized had I listened to the vets I would 230lbs by now.
    Capebuffalo and Honkey_Kong like this.

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    at 19 I was 6 foot 144. I've put 50 lbs on naturally since then. My quickest gains came during a linear progression where I added better part of a gallon of milk per day and 2 pb&j on top of three meals. It's doable!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Most of the guys u say they eat like joey chestnut, dont.
    I will advice to too look up James Tiny Wests channel. He has a solution for you. Even if u are skinny and broke. He has tons of vids, but each vid can be watched separately.
    Dont watch a 10 min vid and move on. No, listen to his voice like religious people read the Bible. EACH DAY. Let James be your God. Soon u will cope, and i promise u. Ull grow.
    No bs. No google studies wisdome. Just knowledge from 40 years in the trenches. With one take. How to get bigger without huge amount of drugs. Just some test, which gotta be in there!

Ihelp u get started. This is his major advice to guys like u. Drink a gallion of milk every day. It always boils down to this. Dont ever get close to a gym, if u Havent swalloved your milk.

Good luck!

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-19-2020 at 02:47 PM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Most of the guys u say they eat like joey chestnut, dont.
    I will advice to too look up James Tiny Wests channel. He has a solution for you. Even if u are skinny and broke. He has tons of vids, but each vid can be watched separately.
    Dont watch a 10 min vid and move on. No, listen to his voice like religious people read the Bible. EACH DAY. Let James be your God. Soon u will cope, and i promise u. Ull grow.
    No bs. No google studies wisdome. Just knowledge from 40 years in the trenches. With one take. How to get bigger without huge amount of drugs. Just some test, which gotta be in there!

Ihelp u get started. This is his major advice to guys like u. Drink a gallion of milk every day. It always boils down to this. Dont ever get close to a gym, if u Havent swalloved your milk.

Good luck!

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I’m drinking a quart of whole chocolate milk post wo. That’s 1000 Cals right there.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Love my TRUE MOO PWO!!!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    So just so im understanding you are natural correct? What are your current stats?
    Yes. I'm 5'11.5 about 160. 38 inch chest, 30-31 waist, not sure my body fat percent, but roughly the body composition of floyd mayweather (not when he's at weigh in and has cut weight and looks super ripped).

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Yes. I'm 5'11.5 about 160. 38 inch chest, 30-31 waist, not sure my body fat percent, but roughly the body composition of floyd mayweather (not when he's at weigh in and has cut weight and looks super ripped).
    The “right” way to do things is train as hard and long as you possibly can naturally before you start the gear. That way you most likely you have a solid foundation to build muscle on, and also you have alot of experience with diet and training.

Many people react differently to AAS, so you really wont know until you do a few cycles. Dont really know what your training history look like etc but I wouldnt just accept the fact you are going to be skinny for the rest of your life bro

To supplement what Cuz said...

The right way to do it is to gain experience with diet and training first...

Your training may be good but...

If you are 5'11" and 160lbs...
    you need to learn how to eat more.

Without more food, steroids will only make you hold more water weight.
    You cannot create matter without energy. It's physics. Meaning...
    You cannot create muscle tissue without providing it the building blocks of calories.

If you go on a cycle and don't eat more... you will simply hold more water.

If anything... steroids will speed up your metabolism.
    Meaning, you'll have to eat even more on cycle.
    Cuz, Honkey_Kong and Madcox like this.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member

So how many hotdogs can you eat?

Thread Information