Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Viktoriia

Thread: Dhb reviews

  1. #1
    Viktoriia's Avatar
    Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    52

    Dhb reviews

    Hello everyone, guys, forgive me for writing from my wife's page. more to the point, I always read your forum. I am interested in the experience of using the dhb drug. I saw a post from a guy who had experience, but are there guys who use this drug often and not once to see a real review.

  2. #2
    Viktoriia's Avatar
    Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    52
    probably the guys here use only vitamins for organic:1лаф:

  3. #3
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,708
    Blog Entries
    1
    The one fella that used DHB pretty regularly was banned over some other stuff.

    Iím sitting on some vials and have yet to run it. From my research, itís similar to tren in a lot of ways. The big knock is the post injection pain associated with it and to stay away from anything thatís over 100 mgs per ML.

    Good luck

  4. #4
    Viktoriia's Avatar
    Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    The one fella that used DHB pretty regularly was banned over some other stuff.

    I’m sitting on some vials and have yet to run it. From my research, it’s similar to tren in a lot of ways. The big knock is the post injection pain associated with it and to stay away from anything that’s over 100 mgs per ML.

    Good luck
    thanks bro for answering. I read a lot of forums, asked my friends. and everyone has a very strange answer, they did not fully disclose the review. I have prepared for myself a course with this drug with the addition of Superdrol. I know very few reviews about dhb and superdrol, and if there are reviews, they are very primitive, at the level of ordinary people. so I decided to write to the forum to learn more.

  5. #5
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,708
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktoriia View Post
    thanks bro for answering. I read a lot of forums, asked my friends. and everyone has a very strange answer, they did not fully disclose the review. I have prepared for myself a course with this drug with the addition of Superdrol. I know very few reviews about dhb and superdrol, and if there are reviews, they are very primitive, at the level of ordinary people. so I decided to write to the forum to learn more.
    Agreed, there isn’t a ton of information on it. The one constant is the post injection pain associated with higher dosed DHB.

    What concentration are you using? 100 mgs per ML and I think you’re good to go

  6. #6
    Viktoriia's Avatar
    Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Agreed, there isn’t a ton of information on it. The one constant is the post injection pain associated with higher dosed DHB.

    What concentration are you using? 100 mgs per ML and I think you’re good to go
    I have two vials, one with a concentration of 100 and the other 200. you yourself know the pain can be experienced from and the test is propionate ))) I have not started the course yet

  7. #7
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,708
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktoriia View Post
    I have two vials, one with a concentration of 100 and the other 200. you yourself know the pain can be experienced from and the test is propionate))) I have not started the course yet

    Start with the 200, that way if you handle it...it will only get better from there!

  8. #8
    Viktoriia's Avatar
    Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Start with the 200, that way if you handle it...it will only get better from there!
    200 per week or in one shot?

  9. #9
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,708
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktoriia View Post
    200 per week or in one shot?
    No, I meant the 200 mgs per ML gear because that has the highest potential for post injection pain. If you can handle the 200, then the 100 mgs per MP should be easy.

    Dosages for DHB are around 4 - 600 per week.

    My plan when I finally run it will be 400 with 250 of test

  10. #10
    Viktoriia's Avatar
    Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    No, I meant the 200 mgs per ML gear because that has the highest potential for post injection pain. If you can handle the 200, then the 100 mgs per MP should be easy.

    Dosages for DHB are around 4 - 600 per week.

    My plan when I finally run it will be 400 with 250 of test
    Thanks bro for answer me
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •