Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lundgren
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Testo eq

Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member

Testo eq

I Want to try my hand at a testo eq to improve strength but also increase endurance
    Read that eq can increase endurance considerably, but it increased fitness. Does it only come from increased hemoblobin levels.? What is the difference from testo.? Which also increases the hemoblobin.

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    I Want to try my hand at a testo eq to improve strength but also increase endurance
    Read that eq can increase endurance considerably, but it increased fitness. Does it only come from increased hemoblobin levels.? What is the difference from testo.? Which also increases the hemoblobin.
    Hey,
    I used EQ at 200-250mg / week, this compound stimulate very well the appetit and yes the hematocrit up (if my memories are well from the level have up from 47 to 52 in 6 weeks with only 200-250mg/ week + 250mg test enanthate )

The vascularity are incredible too, EQ have a impact on E2 so stacked with test Enanthate or Cypionate it's great combo, Eq reduce the water retention made from test too.

Some people use the stack Anadrol + Eq + Test Enanthate, but you need to check the RBC count and donate some blood to feel great.
    Yard_Dog likes this.

increased hemocrit from 47 to 52. over 50 is probably too much.? I already have 51. and thought testo 200mg ig eq 400mg. How high hemocrit / hemoglobin is needed before one becomes short of breath and increased risk of blood clots. But it is only increased levels of hemocrit that make EQ work for endurance. maybe I'm just taking a cure with testo only.

Er du svensk lundgren?

bloodchoke is offline Member
    I'm currently on test 500/wk and EQ 500/wk. It's my first time using EQ. I was on about 1g of test/wk; i replaced half the test with EQ and I'm really happy with that decision. DEFINITELY donate blood every four weeks youre on EQ.

want to increase endurance. if i have to draw blood due to high hb i might as well use low dose deca . May start with test e then jump on eq halfway.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ is the most disappointing steroid I’ve tried. I would suggest Deca over it. I have some eq I’m going to get rid of. I literally hate the stuff after 3 attempts to cycle with it I have written it off for good.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You can’t donate every 4 weeks in the US. It’s around 8 weeks minimum. I didn’t like EQ either. Just made me more vascular and lethargic in the end. Couldnt control my appetite, made me very hungry. First few weeks I felt more endurance.

Thread Information