Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Not sure if my tren is real. How can I tell?

  1. #1
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16

    Not sure if my tren is real. How can I tell?

    So basically I started cycle of tren enanthate about a month ago now. 280mg a week with 500 mg test a week. I’m no stranger to running cycles but my first time running tren.

    Before This my biggest cycle was 500 test 350 deca (weekly) and 40 of Anavar (daily)

    The reason I question is the tren is real is because I haven’t gotten any of the side effects everyone talks about.. not that I’m upset about that but I actually feel great on it almost like how you feel on test. After 2 weeks I noticed sex drive went through the roof, increased aggression but also sense of well being. Strength has gone up but not to the degree I thought it would. I felt more off the deca and Anavar but I know Anavar is an oral and kicks in quick.

    I haven’t had any of the night sweats or insomnia I hear about though I will say I definitely am hotter. It’s fall where I live and it’s gotta get to About 45 or less before I’m cold. I do find I sweat easier in the gym too. I’ve been on for exactly 28 days now. Some people say it’s still too early to really tell because it hasn’t fully kicked in yet.

    What do you guys think, are there any ways without getting a test kit to tell if it’s legit?

    I’d like the input from someone that’s run tren e and can tell me there experiences and what they think.

    Any input is greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,538
    Quote Originally Posted by rbtrucking View Post
    So basically I started cycle of tren enanthate about a month ago now. 280mg a week with 500 mg test a week. Iím no stranger to running cycles but my first time running tren.

    Before This my biggest cycle was 500 test 350 deca (weekly) and 40 of Anavar (daily)

    The reason I question is the tren is real is because I havenít gotten any of the side effects everyone talks about.. not that Iím upset about that but I actually feel great on it almost like how you feel on test. After 2 weeks I noticed sex drive went through the roof, increased aggression but also sense of well being. Strength has gone up but not to the degree I thought it would. I felt more off the deca and Anavar but I know Anavar is an oral and kicks in quick.

    I havenít had any of the night sweats or insomnia I hear about though I will say I definitely am hotter. Itís fall where I live and itís gotta get to About 45 or less before Iím cold. I do find I sweat easier in the gym too. Iíve been on for exactly 28 days now. Some people say itís still too early to really tell because it hasnít fully kicked in yet.

    What do you guys think, are there any ways without getting a test kit to tell if itís legit?

    Iíd like the input from someone thatís run tren e and can tell me there experiences and what they think.

    Any input is greatly appreciated.
    Everyone reacts differently. Sometimes I get the night sweats and sometimes I donít. Last time, I had night sweats on deca after my tren with no sweats.
    I also go much higher on the dose.
    The fact that you noticed the sex drive and the aggression, Iím pretty sure that you have good tren.
    I always use tren for cutting so I do not see the massive increase in strength.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rbtrucking likes this.

  3. #3
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,466
    Blog Entries
    2
    Just taste & look at it

  4. #4
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Just taste & look at it
    Whatís it supposed to taste like? Looks wise it looks just like all my tests Iíve gotten.
    Meow_Wolf likes this.

  5. #5
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by rbtrucking View Post
    So basically I started cycle of tren enanthate about a month ago now. 280mg a week with 500 mg test a week. Iím no stranger to running cycles but my first time running tren.

    Before This my biggest cycle was 500 test 350 deca (weekly) and 40 of Anavar (daily)

    The reason I question is the tren is real is because I havenít gotten any of the side effects everyone talks about.. not that Iím upset about that but I actually feel great on it almost like how you feel on test. After 2 weeks I noticed sex drive went through the roof, increased aggression but also sense of well being. Strength has gone up but not to the degree I thought it would. I felt more off the deca and Anavar but I know Anavar is an oral and kicks in quick.

    I havenít had any of the night sweats or insomnia I hear about though I will say I definitely am hotter. Itís fall where I live and itís gotta get to About 45 or less before Iím cold. I do find I sweat easier in the gym too. Iíve been on for exactly 28 days now. Some people say itís still too early to really tell because it hasnít fully kicked in yet.

    What do you guys think, are there any ways without getting a test kit to tell if itís legit?

    Iíd like the input from someone thatís run tren e and can tell me there experiences and what they think.

    Any input is greatly appreciated.
    Week four you should feel epic strength increase.
    Some do not get those wack ass side effects but the strength should be noticed easily.

    Food is everything!!!

  6. #6
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,466
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by rbtrucking View Post
    What’s it supposed to taste like? Looks wise it looks just like all my tests I’ve gotten.
    Copperish taste + copper like like look
    jolter604 likes this.

  7. #7
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Copperish taste + copper like like look
    I havenít tasted it but Iíve heard as far as how it looks thatís dependent upon the oil it was mixed with. The thickness and color donít necessarily mean anything. Thatís what Iíve been told.
    jolter604 likes this.

  8. #8
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by rbtrucking View Post
    Whatís it supposed to taste like? Looks wise it looks just like all my tests Iíve gotten.
    If I am right. It should not look like Test as test is pretty transparent where tren on the other hand is yellowish, I never used tren though
    Yard_Dog and Testie like this.

  9. #9
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    If I am right. It should not look like Test as test is pretty transparent where tren on the other hand is yellowish, I never used tren though
    Itís yellowish gold same color as the test I get. Like I mentioned Iím no expert but Iíve heard from people that make the stuff the color has to do with oil you mix it with you can even have clear tren .

    Again Iím no expert but this is what Iíve heard from many people

  10. #10
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,126
    Tren can be brewed to look like anything. Most tren is dark in color. So just bc it isn’t dark doesnt mean it isnt legit tren. Tren usually isnt fake. Im on a tren cycle right now and side effects wise its the worse cycle ive done, last time i did tren it was much smoother. I only do tren ace for that reason just my preference.
    By your story it could be underdosed or it could be you just dont have as many sides to the drug. Usually you will know whether tren is good or not its a kicking mule

  11. #11
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Tren can be brewed to look like anything. Most tren is dark in color. So just bc it isnít dark doesnt mean it isnt legit tren. Tren usually isnt fake. Im on a tren cycle right now and side effects wise its the worse cycle ive done, last time i did tren it was much smoother. I only do tren ace for that reason just my preference.
    By your story it could be underdosed or it could be you just dont have as many sides to the drug. Usually you will know whether tren is good or not its a kicking mule
    Thatís what makes me question it. I mean after the second week my libido shot through the roof and I noticed more aggression but Iím on week 4 and I really donít see any significant strength gains. I kinda think it might just be test. Everything Iíve felt is similar to how I feel when I Up my test honestly.

  12. #12
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,708
    Blog Entries
    1
    Agreed that it can be brewed differently and depending on temperature it can affect the color. That being said, every bottle of tren Iíve run has had an amber/rust colored tint to it as well as a very particular smell. Itís almost a sweet/formaldehyde smell and it also comes out in my sweat that way. My gym clothes usually reek and the one of the more noticeable sides I havenít seen mentioned here is the color of my urine. Itís usually dark also and stinks too. You could always try getting it cold and seeing if you can crash it and see if any crystals form. Itís rudimentary but it would work. Other than the GI side effects, sweating, irritability and insomnia I donít get many sides either...did I mention the sweating? Oh ya, and the sweating.

    As others have mentioned we all react so differently. They make test kits but Iíve never used them...they gave them on Amazon though.

    Again, the smell is the big one for me. Even under my sink where I store it will smell and definitely my sweat and my urine. Thatís all I got, good luck
    Testie and Cuz like this.

  13. #13
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,591
    One side you can not put aside is the sweats at night or try and go out for a run.
    If you get winded really quick it's gtg. But if you can jog a mile and breath great it's probably just another compound.

    And for me I have almost a constant 75% full erected hog on tren .

    Food is everything!!!
    Testie likes this.

  14. #14
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,466
    Blog Entries
    2
    If u can’t tell if your tren is real - you haven’t seen enough roids
    jolter604 likes this.

  15. #15
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    Funny you say that because I’ve noticed a certain smell people on tren give off too. I definitely don’t notice any smell coming from myself and my pee is normal color. Sweating has been a bit more but nothing crazy
    Testie likes this.

  16. #16
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    Would it help if I posted a Pic of it?

  17. #17
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by rbtrucking View Post
    Would it help if I posted a Pic of it?
    Man I have had yellow tren and it was amazing.
    Maybe it was filtered 6 times because it was brewed extra dark. Who knows up your dose and see what happens.

    Try going for a run today.


    Food is everything!!!

  18. #18
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,708
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rbtrucking View Post
    Would it help if I posted a Pic of it?

    Wouldn’t hurt to post a pic. Reputable lab?

    28 days is right around the time a long water starts to kick in for me too. Maybe this will be the week...
    Testie likes this.

  19. #19
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,538
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Agreed that it can be brewed differently and depending on temperature it can affect the color. That being said, every bottle of tren Iíve run has had an amber/rust colored tint to it as well as a very particular smell. Itís almost a sweet/formaldehyde smell and it also comes out in my sweat that way. My gym clothes usually reek and the one of the more noticeable sides I havenít seen mentioned here is the color of my urine. Itís usually dark also and stinks too. You could always try getting it cold and seeing if you can crash it and see if any crystals form. Itís rudimentary but it would work. Other than the GI side effects, sweating, irritability and insomnia I donít get many sides either...did I mention the sweating? Oh ya, and the sweating.

    As others have mentioned we all react so differently. They make test kits but Iíve never used them...they gave them on Amazon though.

    Again, the smell is the big one for me. Even under my sink where I store it will smell and definitely my sweat and my urine. Thatís all I got, good luck
    Great point. My body odor is really bad. Wifey gets pissed because all my clothes reek. Once again, Iím at a high dosage usually. Wifey will not wash her clothes with mine.
    All this time Iíve been stating that I smell like formaldehyde and have never smelt the vial. LOL
    I didnít know that tren smells like formaldehyde.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jolter604 and Testie like this.

  20. #20
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Great point. My body odor is really bad. Wifey gets pissed because all my clothes reek. Once again, Iím at a high dosage usually. Wifey will not wash her clothes with mine.
    All this time Iíve been stating that I smell like formaldehyde and have never smelt the vial. LOL
    I didnít know that tren smells like formaldehyde.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I call that the sexual trance oder when I am on tren I feel like woman can smell aggressive sex on me.
    Or maybe it's because the veins are popping out from the shreds???

    Food is everything!!!
    charger69 and Testie like this.

  21. #21
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    I call that the sexual trance oder when I am on tren I feel like woman can smell aggressive sex on me.
    Or maybe it's because the veins are popping out from the shreds???

    Food is everything!!!
    I guess I was looking at it the wrong way. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #22
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I guess I was looking at it the wrong way. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My wife hates the stain on the bed cover. It starts yellow then turns brown....

    Food is everything!!!

  23. #23
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    My wife hates the stain on the bed cover. It starts yellow then turns brown....

    Food is everything!!!
    You too?? LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jolter604 likes this.

  24. #24
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    It’s from a guy I’ve been buying from for years and never had a problem but. Though lately people are saying he is filling everything with test even if you ask for tren , mast etc.

    Now all the side effects you mention like the urine color changing, smelling it in your sweat is that something I’d notice Immediately or after it fully kicks in ? I’ve heard from some people they don’t notice any sides on enth until like 4-6 weeks

  25. #25
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    Attachment 180252

    I don’t have mine on me I’m out of town but this is exactly the color of mine everything looks the same except the label.

  26. #26
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,466
    Blog Entries
    2
    Post a pic

    Shit, I remember I had this bathtub brew guy - man, stuff looked light, smelled strong af of something - that shit was fire. It felt like a usual 100mg eod dose on just a 3rd of a cc of Ace
    jolter604 likes this.

  27. #27
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Post a pic

    Shit, I remember I had this bathtub brew guy - man, stuff looked light, smelled strong af of something - that shit was fire. It felt like a usual 100mg eod dose on just a 3rd of a cc of Ace
    Not sure if my tren is real. How can I tell?-31913d01-d4f3-4916-9763-03ef22d46d33.jpeg

  28. #28
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    That’s not mine I’m out of town won’t be back till Monday but other than the label that’s exactly the color of mine. Mine is also tren enanthate 200per ml label looks very professional.

  29. #29
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,126
    Double your dose this week and if you dont see any mental changes in attitude then find another source
    Testie likes this.

  30. #30
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    177
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rbtrucking View Post
    So basically I started cycle of tren enanthate about a month ago now. 280mg a week with 500 mg test a week. I’m no stranger to running cycles but my first time running tren.

    Before This my biggest cycle was 500 test 350 deca (weekly) and 40 of Anavar (daily)

    The reason I question is the tren is real is because I haven’t gotten any of the side effects everyone talks about.. not that I’m upset about that but I actually feel great on it almost like how you feel on test. After 2 weeks I noticed sex drive went through the roof, increased aggression but also sense of well being. Strength has gone up but not to the degree I thought it would. I felt more off the deca and Anavar but I know Anavar is an oral and kicks in quick.

    I haven’t had any of the night sweats or insomnia I hear about though I will say I definitely am hotter. It’s fall where I live and it’s gotta get to About 45 or less before I’m cold. I do find I sweat easier in the gym too. I’ve been on for exactly 28 days now. Some people say it’s still too early to really tell because it hasn’t fully kicked in yet.

    What do you guys think, are there any ways without getting a test kit to tell if it’s legit?

    I’d like the input from someone that’s run tren e and can tell me there experiences and what they think.

    Any input is greatly appreciated.
    I have never done Tren E only Ace but at 50mg eod by the 3rd shot the whole switch is flipped I have been on 1000mg of test weekly for the last month as well as stacking other compounds as soon as I rotated to the Tren I knew it, Ace hits hard there shouldn’t be any guessing in my opinion if it’s good gear... I know E is a different ester but I would think it would knock your socks off if you have never done it...after 28 days I would think you would have noticed major changes in your physique...maybe up your dose a bit and see what happens
    Last edited by Testie; 11-28-2020 at 06:30 PM.
    Cuz and SampsonandDelilah like this.

  31. #31
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Double your dose this week and if you dont see any mental changes in attitude then find another source

    In other words.... up the tren ! LOL
    If you donít kill anyone by doubling it then itís bunk. LOL

    Truthfully, I would not double it like that. This is tren E and if it is good, it will take awhile to get out of your system. I would slowly up it.
    I think someone experienced would double it like that, but not the OP.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah and Testie like this.

  32. #32
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Double your dose this week and if you dont see any mental changes in attitude then find another source
    I do see mental changes like quicker to anger but thatís the same thing you get when you up your test. So are you saying if this doesnít have a strong smell to it, itís fake? Because honestly it definitely doesnít. Or is that another one of those things where it depends how it was mixed?

  33. #33
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,126
    Quote Originally Posted by rbtrucking View Post
    I do see mental changes like quicker to anger but that’s the same thing you get when you up your test. So are you saying if this doesn’t have a strong smell to it, it’s fake? Because honestly it definitely doesn’t. Or is that another one of those things where it depends how it was mixed?
    Thats why I never recommend tren e, but tren ace where u can stop it if sides become overwhelming. The thing with tren is if your honestly questioning it something is off. Id just finish the cycle if i were you and just not worry about it anymore maybe try a different brwnd next time by the end of the cycle if your results arent as expected and go from there
    jolter604 and Testie like this.

  34. #34
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Thats why I never recommend tren e, but tren ace where u can stop it if sides become overwhelming. The thing with tren is if your honestly questioning it something is off. Id just finish the cycle if i were you and just not worry about it anymore maybe try a different brwnd next time by the end of the cycle if your results arent as expected and go from there
    I just hate wasting my time. I’ve wanted to try tren for so long.

  35. #35
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    So I spoke with my supplier and he was actually really cool about it. I told him It had been about over a month on the stuff and I feel nothing. He said he would gladly take it back and give me ace he said tons of people complain about the E and say it doesn't do much. So I'm gonna post a pic of the ace for those that were asking. I know it's hard to say from the pic. It looks the exact same as the E did oil wise but for those that were asking.. let me know what you think, does it look legit?
    Testie likes this.

  36. #36
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    Not sure if my tren is real. How can I tell?-5ae5ea82-c02e-4380-9cba-2d3f0fd3dc94.jpgNot sure if my tren is real. How can I tell?-89d8751d-2d4b-443b-9b91-a74aad4ee63e.jpg

  37. #37
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    177
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rbtrucking View Post
    So I spoke with my supplier and he was actually really cool about it. I told him It had been about over a month on the stuff and I feel nothing. He said he would gladly take it back and give me ace he said tons of people complain about the E and say it doesn't do much. So I'm gonna post a pic of the ace for those that were asking. I know it's hard to say from the pic. It looks the exact same as the E did oil wise but for those that were asking.. let me know what you think, does it look legit?
    From the pic I would say the color looks like what I’m used to but I’m not sure what that proves, it may sound crazy but I know the same day I shoot it, If it’s legit you will know the first week for sure

  38. #38
    rbtrucking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    From the pic I would say the color looks like what Iím used to but Iím not sure what that proves, it may sound crazy but I know the same day I shoot it, If itís legit you will know the first week for sure
    I know what you mean. People think Iím crazy when I tell them I could feel the the test the first day I pinned. No strength of course but I felt a sense of euphoria and really wired.

    Itís been 5 days and Iíve noticed sex drive is damn near uncontrollable, Seems like I last longer in bed and aggression is going up in the gym and I do notice some very mild night sweats like my feet get sweaty. Nothing crazy and I donít think Iíve noticed any strength gains yet but I know Itís early for that
    Testie likes this.

  39. #39
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,466
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by rbtrucking View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5AE5EA82-C02E-4380-9CBA-2D3F0FD3DC94.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	1,000.4 KB 
ID:	180262Click image for larger version. 

Name:	89D8751D-2D4B-443B-9B91-A74AAD4EE63E.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	180263
    That’s on the lighter end, for sure

    Tren actually gets darker as it ages too

    I’d taste it, should have a copperish taste

    That’s about the color of tren I had years ago. I told my dude wtf, he said try it - I did, that’s the most fire tren I have used
    jolter604 likes this.

  40. #40
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,955
    I’ve never ran that low a dose of tren lol. Also tren e takes 4-5 weeks to kick in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •