• 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: You down with PIP? Ya, you know DHB!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

You down with PIP? Ya, you know DHB!

Hopefully you’re old enough to catch the song reference

Ummmm, holy shit the PIP is real. Mine is dosed at 100 mgs per ML and I did pretty good the first week loading 1/2 an ML at a time.

Week two, I moved to 1 ML per injection (300 per week) and definitely noticed an increase in PIP.

Fast forward to week 3 and I tried 1.5 ML’s per injection (3x during the week to get to my goal of 450 per week) and I am lumped up everywhere. Each butt cheek is knotted up really bad and I can barely sit down, did the third in my shoulder and that was a horrible mistake, I mean damn I have never had PIP like this.

Tried cutting it with mast, test and even a low dose of deca (just trying to dilute it) and wowzers, no way can I keep up the 3 injections schedule at 1.5.

Going to go back down to probably .75 and see how I do and just have to pin daily, if that doesn’t work, then .5 and then fuck it (luckily I only bought 10 vials, lol)

Been wanting to try this compound forever and thought “eh, I’m sure the PIP can’t be that bad”. Give me some mustard so I can eat my words.

Hopefully it lives up to the hype, but at this point I think I’d take the sides with tren over these ass and shoulder lumps, along with the constant aching I’m dealing with.

Can’t say it’s had a chance to kick in yet so I’m not ready to grade it. The one thing I have noticed is that hot feeling similar to tren (a known anecdotal side effect) and a testament to its thermogenic characteristics...

We shall see
    Chark likes this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Keep us updated mate as I was just about to put in an order myself...
    read all the posts about the pip but I just thought fucking pussys lol!
    Chark likes this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    Keep us updated mate as I was just about to put in an order myself...
    read all the posts about the pip but I just thought fucking pussys lol!
    I definitely will.

Hahha, I thought the same thing Booz!

“These dudes are just cry babies”.

Ya, I’ll shut up now. Lol

If I can get tren results without being an out of breath, soaked in sweat, homicidal maniac then maybe it’ll be worth it
    Cuz, Booz, Chark and 2 others like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Damn , hate that bro. I think you’ve successfully talked me out of trying it LOL
    Oh, seems like the song group was something like “naughty by nature”, ah very fitting for the pip
    Last edited by Cuz; 01-16-2021 at 07:41 PM.
    Chark, Booz and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Damn , hate that bro. I think you’ve successfully talked me out of trying it LOL
    Oh, seems like the song group was something like “naughty by nature”, ah very fitting for the pip
    Hahha, yup. That’s the jam

Man, I’ve been so intrigued by this shit for a while and finally decided to run it. Well curiosity killed the cat and both of my butt cheeks and a shoulder, lol

Hoping going back to .75 for 5 days a week will help, but damn that’s a lot of sticks. Not sure what to do. The fucking knots are insane, I mean wow.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

Man, I’ve been so intrigued by this shit for a while and finally decided to run it. Well curiosity killed the cat and both of my butt cheeks and a shoulder, lol

Hoping going back to .75 for 5 days a week will help, but damn that’s a lot of sticks. Not sure what to do. The fucking knots are insane, I mean wow.

Well, if you’ve tried cutting it with everything you can think of and still got knots either A settle with a small dose, B try a different brand C dont run it . That sounds assholish but i dont intend for it too hah damnit tough call man
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Tell it like it is brother!! You know me, I can take it, lol.

I may have to try A, B and C!!

Or cut it with some fucking vegetable oil lol.

In all seriousness, I’m gonna lower the dose and gut it out, maybe I’ll get used to it

Well, if you’ve tried cutting it with everything you can think of and still got knots either A settle with a small dose, B try a different brand C dont run it . That sounds assholish but i dont intend for it too hah damnit tough call man
    Cuz likes this.

Lethal Hamburger is offline Junior Member

Do you suspect its the compound or the amount of solvent utilised to suspend it in oil?

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal Hamburger View Post
    Do you suspect its the compound or the amount of solvent utilised to suspend it in oil?
    Great question...

From what I’ve read (surprisingly there’s not a ton out there on DHB) the molecule is really difficult to suspend. I’ve had two vials already crash and were really difficult to bring back to life even after vigorously heating and shaking them on the stove (a method that has worked reliably for me with numerous other compounds).

I can definitely tell it’s loaded with Guaiacol (I can smell it) and who knows how much BA/BB...maybe I’m having an issue with that? I do think it’s the compound itself also though because I’ve run some tren that was really Guaiacol heavy and never reacted like I have with this DHB.

I knew the gamble I was getting into though when I went this route... but like I said to Booz, I always just downplayed it and thought “wimps”.

Man, I was wrong. It’s definitely no joke and in my due diligence here there a few members who really like this stuff and one in particular that had a “good batch” and a really “difficult” batch from the same vendor I’m using (was praying I got the smooth stuff).

I’m not punting yet but felt compelled to share my thoughts so far and mostly to eat some crow for anyone that has ever dealt with knots, lumps and PIP who I may have told to “suck it up”. Lol

I’m sorry!

I don’t give up that easy though and some may say I’m a glutton for punishment. After the summer I had, I can put up with some shit

Anyone ever just pin through a knot? I truly in my relatively vast experience have never run into anything like this. I’m humbled but also hopeful and tenacious to a fault

Supposed to pin tomorrow to start week 4 and I’m like “where the fuck do I stick this shit”?!?!

Open for suggestions, as of now I’m gonna stick to my glutes because I’ve made this far and I can’t imagine them hurting worse then they already do (knock on wood). If it continues to escalate...hello Tren E.
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 01-16-2021 at 11:36 PM.
    Lethal Hamburger likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Id be scared shitless to pin through a knot. And I would advise NOT pinning your quad or calf, i dont think you would lol.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah man, I wasn’t kidding. The stuff that smelled like guaiacol was the worst for me. The not so pungent smelling stuff was better for pip. I’m curious how you’ll like the effects compared to tren and if they compare in regards to mood (de)stabilization.

If the pip is that bad, I would suggest taking it at a very low dose, on top of other compounds. I was taking it at 150 mg a week with a little test and deca at one point and was still seeing decent results. At 400 mg I was one angry sob.

Id be scared shitless to pin through a knot. And I would advise NOT pinning your quad or calf, i dont think you would lol.
    Hahah, ya no fucking way. Couldn’t even imagine a quad pin!

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Yeah man, I wasn’t kidding. The stuff that smelled like guaiacol was the worst for me. The not so pungent smelling stuff was better for pip. I’m curious how you’ll like the effects compared to tren and if they compare in regards to mood (de)stabilization.

If the pip is that bad, I would suggest taking it at a very low dose, on top of other compounds. I was taking it at 150 mg a week with a little test and deca at one point and was still seeing decent results. At 400 mg I was one angry sob.

No, no you weren’t. Thanks for chiming in as you’re who i was referring to, but didn’t want to “out” you. Mine is the sale brand too and holy shit...
    How long did you last TMO? I distinctly remember your post on it too, just not how long you lasted

I was up all night tossing and turning because I just couldn’t get comfortable because my damn butt cheeks hurts so bad and Sunday is a pin day. Both ass cheeks are lumped up bad, so I’m debating 1 ml to my delt. 450 was where I wanted to be but no longer think it’s possible due to the volume and frequency of the jabs.

The tragedy is I woke up this morning looking lean and dry with some new spiderwebs running through my shoulders and chest, like the DHB heard me complaining and rewarded me with some nice vascularity. I’m also take anavar at 50 QD and that may have something to do with it also.

Had a heavy chest day yesterday and certainly didn’t notice any crazy increases in strength yet, although I was able to carry the workout a little longer (Var or coincidence who knows).

Today is reckoning day though, I’m stressing...

No, no you weren’t. Thanks for chiming in as you’re who i was referring to, but didn’t want to “out” you. Mine is the sale brand too and holy shit...
    How long did you last TMO? I distinctly remember your post on it too, just not how long you lasted

I was up all night tossing and turning because I just couldn’t get comfortable because my damn butt cheeks hurts so bad and Sunday is a pin day. Both ass cheeks are lumped up bad, so I’m debating 1 ml to my delt. 450 was where I wanted to be but no longer think it’s possible due to the volume and frequency of the jabs.

The tragedy is I woke up this morning looking lean and dry with some new spiderwebs running through my shoulders and chest, like the DHB heard me complaining and rewarded me with some nice vascularity. I’m also take anavar at 50 QD and that may have something to do with it also.

Had a heavy chest day yesterday and certainly didn’t notice any crazy increases in strength yet, although I was able to carry the workout a little longer (Var or coincidence who knows).

Today is reckoning day though, I’m stressing...
    I should really keep track of my cycles better... but I just kind of go on how I feel, like what you were saying. I think I lasted about 9 weeks with DHB.

I know what you mean about the pip affecting your sleep. I mostly stick to pinning delts and at one point I couldn’t tell if it was pip or my nagging shoulder pain. The whole area was so sore.

As for the effects, for me it was the first steroid that impressed me. I was on a little bit of a cut and kept me dried and fuller than anything before. Don’t remember strength increasing much. I don’t really try to push the limits anymore these days to find out how strong I am on vs off. I work out from home now, and in a way, I’m glad I’m not tempted by the 125s, for my shoulder and elbows’ sake.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Hopefully you’re old enough to catch the song reference

Ummmm, holy shit the PIP is real. Mine is dosed at 100 mgs per ML and I did pretty good the first week loading 1/2 an ML at a time.

Week two, I moved to 1 ML per injection (300 per week) and definitely noticed an increase in PIP.

Fast forward to week 3 and I tried 1.5 ML’s per injection (3x during the week to get to my goal of 450 per week) and I am lumped up everywhere. Each butt cheek is knotted up really bad and I can barely sit down, did the third in my shoulder and that was a horrible mistake, I mean damn I have never had PIP like this.

Tried cutting it with mast, test and even a low dose of deca (just trying to dilute it) and wowzers, no way can I keep up the 3 injections schedule at 1.5.

Going to go back down to probably .75 and see how I do and just have to pin daily, if that doesn’t work, then .5 and then fuck it (luckily I only bought 10 vials, lol)

Been wanting to try this compound forever and thought “eh, I’m sure the PIP can’t be that bad”. Give me some mustard so I can eat my words.

Hopefully it lives up to the hype, but at this point I think I’d take the sides with tren over these ass and shoulder lumps, along with the constant aching I’m dealing with.

Can’t say it’s had a chance to kick in yet so I’m not ready to grade it. The one thing I have noticed is that hot feeling similar to tren (a known anecdotal side effect) and a testament to its thermogenic characteristics...

We shall see
    Bro my TestE is brewed at 500/ml. It is like a bee sting consistantly peeking 3 days after each injection.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I should really keep track of my cycles better... but I just kind of go on how I feel, like what you were saying. I think I lasted about 9 weeks with DHB.

I know what you mean about the pip affecting your sleep. I mostly stick to pinning delts and at one point I couldn’t tell if it was pip or my nagging shoulder pain. The whole area was so sore.

As for the effects, for me it was the first steroid that impressed me. I was on a little bit of a cut and kept me dried and fuller than anything before. Don’t remember strength increasing much. I don’t really try to push the limits anymore these days to find out how strong I am on vs off. I work out from home now, and in a way, I’m glad I’m not tempted by the 125s, for my shoulder and elbows’ sake.
    Funny you say that about the shoulder. I literally thought I injured my cuff, the PIP was so bad. 5 days later it was gone though, it was just the DHB. Well I’m now convinced we ended up with the same batch. Gonna try and tough it out, one I want to see where this stuff will take my physique and two, I bought and pretty good stockpile. Lol
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Funny you say that about the shoulder. I literally thought I injured my cuff, the PIP was so bad. 5 days later it was gone though, it was just the DHB. Well I’m now convinced we ended up with the same batch. Gonna try and tough it out, one I want to see where this stuff will take my physique and two, I bought and pretty good stockpile. Lol
    Yeah man, you bought a lot of shit at once lol. I was curious how you were going to like it/deal with it. Keep us posted bro.

Chickened out on my shot yesterday and pushed it up until today. Went gluteus again and went just superior to a knot I already had. Not sure it was the wisest choice, as it’s already aching but didn’t want to sacrifice a shoulder with the splits I have to start the week. Legs aren’t until Thursday, so I have some time.

Definitely have that hot feeling similar to tren but not as intense. This is week 4 (no front load, too terrified!) but I think it’s starting to work some magic. Might be the anavar though, because I’m looking leaner and noticing some increased vascularity. Really hoping I’ll either get accustomed to it or just be able to grind it out. Heated the barrel today under hot water for a few minutes and use my “rolling pin” on my cheek for a few minutes after. Fingers crossed.

Have had some wicked heartburn the last couple of days and hoping it doesn’t share that in common with tren either as that would be annoying. The Dbol really fucked with my stomach on my last run, so am wondering if the Var may be causing it?! I do have a sensitive tummy though, lol. Hammered some tums with some keifer and upped my probiotics as well. Man oh man

Thread Information