Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By JackedZombie

Thread: Proviron with EQ, Test E and T’bol?

JackedZombie is offline New Member

Proviron with EQ, Test E and T’bol?

First post on here so a quick intro before the main question - 45 year old male, been training on and off along side other sports for close to fifteen years. Always focused on fitness rather than body building, but several years ago made a bit of a switch in that direction and started training accordingly.

Have completed three cycles in the past, a stand alone test e cycle, a test deca dbol cycle, and a test dbol tbol and proviron cycle. PCT’d each ccle with nolva, clomid and hcg . For the first two cycles used an AI on cycle but dropped it after a few weeks into the third cycle due to a pretty hard estrogen crash thanks to the AI/proviron combination.

Really liked the effect of the proviron in the way it countered the dbol bloat, and as I have some proviron left am thinking about adding it to my next planned cycle below. Any thoughts?

Suggested cycle
    Weeks 1-6 Tbol 40mg daily
    Weeks 1-12 Eqipoise 500mg (250mg x 2 intramuscular)
    Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg (250mg x2 Sub Q)
    Weeks 1-12 HCG 250mg (Sub Q) Every three days

If I add the proviron then also:
    Weeks 1-12 Proviron 25mg or 50mg daily (is 25mg an effective enough dose?)

Starting stats are body weight around 200lbs (I fluctuate a few lbs over a few under), approx body fat 13% (had a DEXA back in October that put me at 13.2% and feel like I’m a similar body comp still).

Main goal from the cycle is a recomp with a little added non-bloaty lean mass with minimal sides, hence the choice of EQ, Tbol etc.

Any advice or comments welcome on the proviron or any other aspect of the cycle (remembering that a patient lean bulk with minimal sides is the main purpose of the cycle).

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by JackedZombie; 01-20-2021 at 04:05 PM. Reason: General grammar

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I cut this from another thread regarding the addition of proviron . I love it, just too lazy to retype everything. Most of this should be applicable to you..

Most of what I can tell you is anecdotal but there is data (I posted the YouTube link I was referring to and there’s a bunch of other articles around provirons ability to have anti-estrogenic properties as well as better utilization of free testosterone and limiting its conversion to estrogen. The video by a TRT doc calls Proviron the best wingman on the market and essentially helps the jobs of the other products on board. Proviron is an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids . It also helps with free testosterone and increases androgen levels. It also has been shown to help with libido and again is an anabolic steroid enhancer (hence the wingman). It has a very strong affinity to bind with SHBG.
    This means that even if you pair it with a TRT dose of testosterone, it will increase the amount of bioavailable, muscle-building testosterone in your blood. Imagine the kind of results that you can achieve if you run it with multiple compounds, like Test, Deca and Tren. If I’m running tren or deca, I keep my test at TRT dosages and find that I best mitigate sides that way...proviron helps maximize the low dose test that you take and makes it more efficient thus limiting the amount of test you need to take. Proviron is a DHT derivative, with a very strong binding affinity to androgen receptors. It has all the classic ‘positive’ traits of a D
    HT-derived compound.

I’m a huge fan and run it consistently at 50 mgs (25 BID) on every blast
    JackedZombie and IronClydes like this.

JackedZombie is offline New Member
    Thank you, I appreciate that and it matches with a lot of what I’ve read. When I used it before I kept the dose at 25mg and I definitely feel it was noticeable at that dose, but most people recommend 50mg split over the day so that’s what I’m looking at.

I’m definitely leaning towards adding it, just wanted to see if anyone has any cautions about including it with the stack as a whole.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information