• 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By T-boner
  • 1 Post By Sirbarton86
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By T-boner

Thread: Needing advice

Sirbarton86 is offline New Member

Needing advice

I'm 35 I've been on test e for about 1 year. I've done a cycle of s23 and rad 140. But I'm looking to take the next step because the gain isn't much and I've been dedicated with my working out. I eat healthy mainly chicken breast and rice each meal. I'm looking for advice on a beginner cycle of something. Would a cycle of tren be to much or should I start with orals like anadrol ? And advise would great appreciated.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren is way too much.

Start with 500 mgs of test a week for 12 weeks and switch back to your TRT dose

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Agree with the above. Also, you are missing alot of nutrients if your eating mostly chicken and rice each meal. Not trying to talk down on it but nutrition has come along way.
    What are your stats sitting at right now?

I'm 35, 6,1 and about 183 in wieghts. By stats is that what you mean and what test is the best to start. I have been using Test E but now I'm down to sus

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Tren is way too much.

Start with 500 mgs of test a week for 12 weeks and switch back to your TRT dose
    Should I be taking like Clomid with that. Or is that not needed with it.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren ? Bro do some research and come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Tren? Bro do some research and come back.
    Just asking advise brother. That's why I have came here. And asked! I figured asking someone with some experience would greatly reduced any complications. I'm sure you have been in the same spot as me before. Not knowing what to believe or what you read. But yes your right I do need a lot me knowledge and lots more research. I am in that process right now. And the only reason I even considered is the guy that introduce me to thiss. That was one of his recommendations but I passed and came here for advise and research. But know I have my answer! For now atleast.
    Last edited by Sirbarton86; 01-23-2021 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Added.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirbarton86 View Post
    I'm 35, 6,1 and about 183 in wieghts. By stats is that what you mean and what test is the best to start. I have been using Test E but now I'm down to sus
    If you're 6'1 and 183lbs, you shouldn't be taking steroids . You need to eat. Get yourself a Costco or Sam's Club card and stock up on chicken breasts and rice.

The reason you weigh 183lbs is because you're not eating enough food. You could take all the steroids and growth hormone in the world and you're still not going to put much muscle on, simply because you don't eat enough food to grow. I'm sure you're going to tell me that you "eat like a horse." And maybe you think you do, but you're likely not eating as much as you think. Weigh and quantify everything you currently eat in a week. Then add 500 calories to it per day. Then check your weight 2 weeks later. If you haven't gained anything add another 500 calories and repeat.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 01-23-2021 at 05:04 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Have a look at this
    Are you fairly lean? How long you been training i may have missed that?
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Is your test prescribed by a doctor? Do you have you on an AI? Any history of gyno?

If no and no, make sure you have an AI on hand (and WTF it is) bump your testosterone up to 4-500 a week for 12 weeks (or until you begin to plateau- could be 10, could be 16). Get bloodwork done mid cycle, eat and train like crazy. Watch your sodium, eat clean and often, focus on compound movements. Break your dose into biweekly injections (250 Wednesday and 250 Sunday) and then after your last week go back to your prescription dose
    Cuz likes this.

I'm pretty lean but not super skinny. I've been training for about 1 year. And I have never worked out before that. I never been over weight but just was out of shape like no muscle. I could nearly bench 110 when I started. I can rep 220 now. Which I know isn't alot. But for me it is. I also enjoy running. Which I have stopped because it seemed hard to grow doing cardio daily. I eat 4 times a day. Breakfast everyday I eat 2 cups rolled oats with 1/4 cup peanut butter. Lunch is usually rice with chicken tacos. Snacks usually pecans and raisan at like 5pm with is first break. Lunch at work is usually chicken with rice and a spinach salad. Just spaincah with a tablespoon of dressing. And I get off late and I eat the same minus the spinach every night. I' might have a bowl of rice cereal after. On one day a weekend I'll eat whatever. And I may be heavier then 183 - 187. No history of gyno. I have a small chest!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210114_112326982~2.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	560.3 KB 
ID:	180624
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210117_135132818~2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	426.3 KB 
ID:	180625

I'm pretty lean but not super skinny. I've been training for about 1 year. And I have never worked out before that. I never been over weight but just was out of shape like no muscle. I could nearly bench 110 when I started. I can rep 220 now. Which I know isn't alot. But for me it is. I also enjoy running. Which I have stopped because it seemed hard to grow doing cardio daily. I eat 4 times a day. Breakfast everyday I eat 2 cups rolled oats with 1/4 cup peanut butter. Lunch is usually rice with chicken tacos. Snacks usually pecans and raisan at like 5pm with is first break. Lunch at work is usually chicken with rice and a spinach salad. Just spaincah with a tablespoon of dressing. And I get off late and I eat the same minus the spinach every night. I' might have a bowl of rice cereal after. On one day a weekend I'll eat whatever. And I may be heavier then 183 - 187. No history of gyno. I have a small chest!

Is your test prescribed? Or are you self administering TRT?

I’d shoot for 3400 calories a day...roughly 18 calories per pound of body weight. Simple math. Need to eat more bud.

Macros for ease...40/40/20 (carbs/proteins/fats)

No history of gyno...I’d hold off on taking an AI.

There it is, not much else I can say.

Good luck

Is your test prescribed? Or are you self administering TRT?

I’d shoot for 3400 calories a day...roughly 18 calories per pound of body weight. Simple math. Need to eat more bud.

Macros for ease...40/40/20 (carbs/proteins/fats)

No history of gyno...I’d hold off on taking an AI.

There it is, not much else I can say.

Good luck
    Not prescribed. And thanks.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Not prescribed. And thanks.
    What is your trt dose? Did you just decide to get on trt just curious as to how that started without a prescription i assume you had bloodwork and maybe had low T naturally idk.

But if your hell bent on trying a cycle then yeah just run 250mg twice a week until you arent gaining anything usually 12-14 weeks depends. Keep an AI on hand in case, watch your blood pressure.
    No idea what your maintenance calories are, S&D suggested 3400 which would probably work this is just a suggestion. To gain size you primarily need food
    Lets see
    250 p—— about 1000 cals
    100 fat——-about 900-1000 cals
    You can play with carbs. I myself am 6’2 and need tons of carbs, like 500 or more which equats to 2000 cals in carbs. I dont always get my macros in, im not making a living doing this so I really dont give a shit its just a hobby

Remember
    500 test
    Have an AI
    Eat Eat Eat
    Train your ass off, back off cardio some

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Just asking advise brother. That's why I have came here. And asked! I figured asking someone with some experience would greatly reduced any complications. I'm sure you have been in the same spot as me before. Not knowing what to believe or what you read. But yes your right I do need a lot me knowledge and lots more research. I am in that process right now. And the only reason I even considered is the guy that introduce me to thiss. That was one of his recommendations but I passed and came here for advise and research. But know I have my answer! For now atleast.
    Didn’t mean to be a dick - it’s just that a lot of guys with no cycle experience come on here and want to get on X Y and Z right off the bat. If you did any research on steroids you would know that tren is probably the most extreme steroid (out of the injectables).. To me it’s like saying “I want to party, should I do some heroin?” ;-).
    Honkey_Kong and Sirbarton86 like this.

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    Curious what your TRT dose has been the last year. Guys are telling you to do 500/wk as a cycle which I agree with. Hell, for all we know you've been doing 500/wk for the last year thinking that was a good TRT dose. I noticed you just said you've been doing test E for a year. You didn't say TRT.
    Sirbarton86 likes this.

I have been on 1ml perweek. It's was 200 Test E or 250 Ill have to look at the mil. I got started because a "Friend" at the gym suggested it. And then said he could get me a vial for $100. So I did it because I had lost all my fat during covid from running 5-6 miles a day and diet. I went from 195 to 160ish in 5 months. Also some depression because I am sober now and I was just in the beginning of my journey then. I was a heroin addict and meth. Iv drug used. Been clean since Sept 19, 2019. Which is the best I have ever done. Which now I am done. I don't have a desire to die anymore. I have a good job. Also I just split up then with a women. And then after I lost all of it I was just bones and then the gyms opened back up. I got on test and I could run that twice a day. My dick started working a lot better. I don't eat sugars or drick cokes. I stopped smoking.

So my plan as of today.
    I ordered some AI, clomid and Arimdex and 2 vials of HCG from ashop because it was the only source I seen on here that looked legit. If it comes over customs.
    I'm going to start with adding 500 more calories a day.
    After I gain alittle wieght. Maybe like a month and hopefully those AIs will be in I will then start my twice a week full does of TRT. I can say this I feel way better on Test. My mind is sharper and I'm more dedicated. And yes suggesting Tren was a dumb idea. Although I have seen dumber. Is seems like the key is no matter what you take unless you can support that caloric intake and eat more you won't gain.

pS what about that fight last night. Hate it for Connor but live it for Dustin. I like them both.

I have been on 1ml perweek. It's was 200 Test E or 250 Ill have to look at the mil. I got started because a "Friend" at the gym suggested it. And then said he could get me a vial for $100. So I did it because I had lost all my fat during covid from running 5-6 miles a day and diet. I went from 195 to 160ish in 5 months. Also some depression because I am sober now and I was just in the beginning of my journey then. I was a heroin addict and meth. Iv drug used. Been clean since Sept 19, 2019. Which is the best I have ever done. Which now I am done. I don't have a desire to die anymore. I have a good job. Also I just split up then with a women. And then after I lost all of it I was just bones and then the gyms opened back up. I got on test and I could run that twice a day. My dick started working a lot better. I don't eat sugars or drick cokes. I stopped smoking.

So my plan as of today.
    I ordered some AI, clomid and Arimdex and 2 vials of HCG from ashop because it was the only source I seen on here that looked legit. If it comes over customs.
    After I gain alittle wieght. Maybe like a month and hopefully those AIs will be in I will then start my twice a week full does of TRT. I can say this I feel way better on Test. My mind is sharper and I'm more dedicated. And yes suggesting Tren was a dumb idea. Although I have seen dumber. Is seems like the key is no matter what you take unless you can support that caloric intake and eat more you won't gain.

pS what about that fight last night. Hate it for Connor but live it for Dustin. I like them both.

Congrats on your journey...incredible. Wishing you happiness, health and most importantly sobriety. What you have accomplished is amazing and you have my utmost respect. Put that energy into this lifestyle and it will pay great dividends. Attack the gym and your diet and I have no doubts you will continue to keep toppling mountains!

And yes, that fight was incredible. Love the Notorious One, but hats off to Poirier. Was so impressed with their mutual respect as well
    Sirbarton86 likes this.

So my plan as of today.

That TRT dose may or may not be too high to run indefinitely. I do know some guys doing 200mg per week for TRT and it works for them. Blood work would tell. At that dose I would end up with elevated blood count and estrogen. My TRT dose is 125mg per week and that puts my bloodwork pretty much perfect without the use of AI. There is a process to dial in your perfect TRT dose. I would nail that down and then you can add cycles from there and then drop back to TRT.
    Based on your drug use you probably did have low natural test. I know some of those drugs do suppress natural test. Low test was probably the cause of your depression too.
    If you've been running a high TRT dose for a year you may already have elevated blood count and some jacked up bloodwork. You can't always go by how you feel. If your numbers are borderline or already out of whack and you jump to 500mg per week it could go south on you fast. Probably should do bloodwork prior to be sure you're starting with good numbers.
    Last edited by T-boner; 01-24-2021 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    That TRT dose may or may not be too high to run indefinitely. I do know some guys doing 200mg per week for TRT and it works for them. Blood work would tell. At that dose I would end up with elevated blood count and estrogen. My TRT dose is 125mg per week and that puts my bloodwork pretty much perfect without the use of AI. There is a process to dial in your perfect TRT dose. I would nail that down and then you can add cycles from there and then drop back to TRT.
    Based on your drug use you probably did have low natural test. I know some of those drugs do suppress natural test. Low test was probably the cause of your depression too.
    If you've been running a high TRT dose for a year you may already have elevated blood count and some jacked up bloodwork. You can't always go by how you feel. If your numbers are borderline or already out of whack and you jump to 500mg per week it could go south on you fast. Probably should do bloodwork prior to be sure you're starting with good numbers.
    So your saying I should go have blood work? My question is do I tell the Dr that I'm on test. I tried once to break my test into 2 dose like .5 twice. I was also on a the end of a Sarm Rad 140 and man I was jacked up for a week. My tittie were tinder and I had no AI or anywhere to get one. Fully un prepared. And I was having hot flashes like crazy. Fatigue like crazy. It was nuts. But I feel better now. I take a lot of viatmins also.

Congrats on your journey...incredible. Wishing you happiness, health and most importantly sobriety. What you have accomplished is amazing and you have my utmost respect. Put that energy into this lifestyle and it will pay great dividends. Attack the gym and your diet and I have no doubts you will continue to keep toppling mountains!

And yes, that fight was incredible. Love the Notorious One, but hats off to Poirier. Was so impressed with their mutual respect as well
    Thanks brother,. Yea my mind and my body took a beat down from me. I mean at one point I was doing 15 shots day. Doing them both at once together and just dying but some how I mange to survive and I don't have anymore lives to throw away. I'm ready to better myself rather then destroy myself and also everyone around me. I'm writing every thing down for my meals and calories. Just so I can just see how much I'm actually eating a day. Thanks for all the advice.

Thanks brother,. Yea my mind and my body took a beat down from me. I mean at one point I was doing 15 shots day. Doing them both at once together and just dying but some how I mange to survive and I don't have anymore lives to throw away. I'm ready to better myself rather then destroy myself and also everyone around me. I'm writing every thing down for my meals and calories. Just so I can just see how much I'm actually eating a day. Thanks for all the advice.

You’ll find an awesome network and brotherhood here. Stay humble (which I’m sure you are) and open to feedback, it may not be what you want to hear but it usually comes from a good place. Feel free to PM if you need any help. Best to you bro, excited for your new journey
    Sirbarton86 and Cuz like this.

So your saying I should go have blood work? My question is do I tell the Dr that I'm on test. I tried once to break my test into 2 dose like .5 twice. I was also on a the end of a Sarm Rad 140 and man I was jacked up for a week. My tittie were tinder and I had no AI or anywhere to get one. Fully un prepared. And I was having hot flashes like crazy. Fatigue like crazy. It was nuts. But I feel better now. I take a lot of viatmins also.
    First of all I thought in a previous post you said you had no history of gyno. Titties being tender is the start of gyno. Breaking your TRT dose into 2 injections shouldn't effect anything other than give you more constant levels. If that caused gyno then jumping to 500mg per week surely will too.

I use privatelabsmdlabs.com and get my own bloodwork. They email you the results. Never tell a doctor you are taking test without a script. Friend of mine did that and the doctor put it in his file that he was a steroid abuser. Now it follows him no matter what doctor he goes to and none of them will give him a script for test. If you are gonna get bloodwork from a doctor I would let everything clear out of your system first. You won't feel very good but it won't kill you to crash for a short time. Heck, I used to feel that way for 6 weeks every time I used to PCT.
    Thing is Letting it clear before bloodwork is not gonna give you a true reading of where your levels are at the TRT dose you are on.
    Here's the way I did it. I let my levels crash. Went to the doctor and got a script. I stayed with the trt dose while we adjusted the dose to hit optimum levels. Basically you pull more bloodwork and then adjust the dose according. 6 weeks later you pull more labs and adjust the dose if necessary. You do this how ever long it takes to dial in your optimum trt dose.
    After that the doc wants to do bloodwork twice per year for a while. I blast a cycle in between and be sure I go back to TRT at least 6 to 8 weeks before any bloodwork my doctor will see. My labs always look great so now the doc says once a year is all we need to do. I still run my own bloodwork throughout the year as I see the need.
    Remember, your trt dose is not a cycle. It should be to bring you up to a good healthy test level that you fell normal at. Not feel like superman but just normal. Thats all. When you go off cycle and back to trt you need your body to get back to normal for a while.

Thread Information