Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: 2nd true cycle. Recomp?

bobspix is offline Associate Member

2nd true cycle. Recomp?

Hello Brothers!
    I ran test e and stana in the year 2019 and had the best time of my life. No sides and total recovery now. Did PCT too.
    I ran another cycle pre lockdown but had to stop it within 4-6 weeks and it was test e only (with some anavar and just 2 shots of tren Ace because I was foolish), but I did PCT nonetheless and now it's been 1 year again.

I have gained a fuck ton of weight in lockdown and managed to get red of 4 kilos out of the 15 I gained.
    I don't have a schedule to dedicate my whole self for 3 months to cut naturally which is why I was hoping to run a recomp cycle and keep the gains and maintain from there on. (Because that will get me results faster)

This is what I was thinking
    -Test E @ 250mg (or less since I get full of water quickly) twice a week for 12 weeks
    -Stana @ 25mg EOD in the last 3 weeks
    - HCG @ 500 IU /week for 12 weeks
    - PCT would be Clomid 75/50/50/50 and Nolva 20/20/10/10 (please advice here)
    That's all, maybe throw in some clen and t3 it's just that I fear clen's cardiac effects

Also, if I run Var and Stana only, I know I will feel like shit and tops I will go would be 3 weeks on Stana and 5 weeks on Var, will I be shutdown or just suppressed and if so, do I need to PCT after still?

Thank you, please give your thoughts. I may have fucked up here and there since it's been so long and I haven't touched up on this topic.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    Hello Brothers!
    I ran test e and stana in the year 2019 and had the best time of my life. No sides and total recovery now. Did PCT too.
    I ran another cycle pre lockdown but had to stop it within 4-6 weeks and it was test e only (with some anavar and just 2 shots of tren Ace because I was foolish), but I did PCT nonetheless and now it's been 1 year again.

I have gained a fuck ton of weight in lockdown and managed to get red of 4 kilos out of the 15 I gained.
    I don't have a schedule to dedicate my whole self for 3 months to cut naturally which is why I was hoping to run a recomp cycle and keep the gains and maintain from there on. (Because that will get me results faster)

This is what I was thinking
    -Test E @ 250mg (or less since I get full of water quickly) twice a week for 12 weeks
    -Stana @ 25mg EOD in the last 3 weeks
    - HCG @ 500 IU /week for 12 weeks
    - PCT would be Clomid 75/50/50/50 and Nolva 20/20/10/10 (please advice here)
    That's all, maybe throw in some clen and t3 it's just that I fear clen's cardiac effects

Also, if I run Var and Stana only, I know I will feel like shit and tops I will go would be 3 weeks on Stana and 5 weeks on Var, will I be shutdown or just suppressed and if so, do I need to PCT after still?

Thank you, please give your thoughts. I may have fucked up here and there since it's been so long and I haven't touched up on this topic.
    First off, if you want to do a real recomp, there is a lot more to it than drugs. Diet, training, and cardio are the main elements of a recomp, not the drugs.
    Also, you want to retain your gains which sounds like it was mostly fat. If that is correct, then a cut would be more appropriate.
    Probably not what you wanted to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobspix is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    First off, if you want to do a real recomp, there is a lot more to it than drugs. Diet, training, and cardio are the main elements of a recomp, not the drugs.
    Also, you want to retain your gains which sounds like it was mostly fat. If that is correct, then a cut would be more appropriate.
    Probably not what you wanted to hear.

I understand brother. May I couldn't write all of what I meant. I certainly understand that all of these are secondary to cardio and diet and discipline which is how I cut fat on my first cycle.
    After that cycle, I was big and lean and my physique only improved from that point on even off cycle it's just I was in a rough spot and decided to cycle again even though I didn't need it and lockdown struck.
    Even now, my diet is slowly dialing back in, I am waking up early for a run, and tryna do everything right, it's just that my job isn't static so my schedule ends up changing quickly and hence I lose a bit of the grip. Yeah, a cut is a more appropriate term since I will be gaining muscle anyway. So, say I dial in everything, what would you suggest in the cycle and what about the second, test less cycle?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    I understand brother. May I couldn't write all of what I meant. I certainly understand that all of these are secondary to cardio and diet and discipline which is how I cut fat on my first cycle.
    After that cycle, I was big and lean and my physique only improved from that point on even off cycle it's just I was in a rough spot and decided to cycle again even though I didn't need it and lockdown struck.
    Even now, my diet is slowly dialing back in, I am waking up early for a run, and tryna do everything right, it's just that my job isn't static so my schedule ends up changing quickly and hence I lose a bit of the grip. Yeah, a cut is a more appropriate term since I will be gaining muscle anyway. So, say I dial in everything, what would you suggest in the cycle and what about the second, test less cycle?
    In case you couldn’t tell, I take things to the extreme of having all elements dialed in. I compete so it is wired I to my thinking.
    I will leave the other elements up to you
    This is only your second cycle so I will keep it simple.
    Test E- looks good except do it 3 x week but still 500 mg week- 166.6 each time- That’s about .7 cc doses at 250mg/cc
    I would probably add 600 mg /week of masteron .

Yes bro science says that it isn’t any good over 10% bf- I say hog wash. Yes it is great at 10% or less and you have less fat so you can see the changes easier, but it does t mean it is working.

If you are going to use clen I would go 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off. Try 20 mg (1/2 tab) daily.
    Clen is a stimulant and yes it can have an effect but 20 mg has had an effect that I could see and it is minimal.
    I will leave that to you.

I am just supplying information. I really do not know what will work for you. I give what has worked for me.

fit_deskjocky likes this.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    In case you couldn’t tell, I take things to the extreme of having all elements dialed in. I compete so it is wired I to my thinking.
    Test E- looks good except do it 3 x week but still 500 mg week- 166.6 each time- That’s about .7 cc doses at 250mg/cc
    I definately agree to all above. I may even suggest, since you've been successful with Var already and definately don't want to add any wet orals such as Dbol , might want to add Tbol to the front of your cycle for 8 weeks. It'll be like the best of both worlds and excellent for a cut/recomp

Thread Information