• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Lethal Hamburger
  • 1 Post By manveer1

Thread: DIM for estrogen support

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

DIM for estrogen support

Any insight into this?

Someone recommended it to me for estro support - but, I never seen it mentioned(at least from what I can recall)

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Mute whoever recommended it, snake oil supplement.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Our own Windex, I believe, recommends it lol. I'm with you, though. I don't trust any of those powders until I see a study or verifiable proof.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post

Oh, I figured

Haven’t herd the term “snake oil” for quite a bit tho

Def the perfect term for 99% of the supplement industry

teedoff is offline Member
    My trainer also recommended it to me. I bought a bottle like 6 months ago, but haven't even opened it. Lol.

I work for a company that makes quite a few products. Not just health supplements though. We have similar products. Was reading another thread here about making and drinking bone broth for the collagen. Well what do you know, my company makes a pure collagen supplement. Lol. Might try that out.

Chark is offline Member
    Heard MPMD talk about DIM in a video today at 10:00

https://youtu.be/d_nFrTETx7Q

I don’t have anything to add other than he speculated that someone who is under USADA that couldn’t use SERMS might deploy it for enhancing estrogen metabolism.

He does make it sound as if there are studies that have found if efficacious. I wouldn’t suspect it would come anywhere close to the power of SERMS but Samson for someone like you who has had a lot of trouble it MIGHT be worth adding to your stack hoping it allows you to not reach for SERMS
    Last edited by Chark; 03-09-2021 at 04:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Heard MPMD talk about DIM in a video today at 10:00

https://youtu.be/d_nFrTETx7Q

I don’t have anything to add other than he speculated that someone who is under USADA that couldn’t use SERMS might deploy it for enhancing estrogen metabolism.

He does make it sound as if there are studies that have found if efficacious. I wouldn’t suspect it would come anywhere close to the power of SERMS but Samson for someone like you who has had a lot of trouble it MIGHT be worth adding to your stack hoping it allows you to not reach for SERMS

Oh no, I been good - ever since dropping my doses, my estro is controlled as it needs to be. Maybe I’ll try it - I guess. . . Although when I hear snake oil, I know where that’s gonna go

It was just a part of a conversation my buddy & I had - he’s all into the sarms & other new age supps that don’t have much to back em up
    Chark likes this.

Lethal Hamburger is offline Junior Member
    It works for trt doses of test only. I have run it now for 4 months and it has made a big differrence in reducing water retention and a big plus, an over all better mood. It helps the liver clear estrogen apparently. I do not need an ai at 125mg weekly of test regardless but the differences certainly are there when using dim with vitamin e.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal Hamburger View Post
    It works for trt doses of test only. I have run it now for 4 months and it has made a big differrence in reducing water retention and a big plus, an over all better mood. It helps the liver clear estrogen apparently. I do not need an ai at 125mg weekly of test regardless but the differences certainly are there when using dim with vitamin e.
    What dosage do you use for DIM? I am also using it, in other forums a lot of people say they use it instead of Arimidex etc.
    Lethal Hamburger likes this.

Lethal Hamburger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manveer1 View Post
    What dosage do you use for DIM? I am also using it, in other forums a lot of people say they use it instead of Arimidex etc.
    Hey soz, been busy. I take 300mgs dim daily. First thing in the morning.
    It really makes a difference for trt. I leave it in while blasting as anything that could help is worth including. I Don't run ais period because huge doses of test are plain pointless IMHO. I do run Nolvadex on cycle if I feel a tender spot on my chest when going above trt test as a base.

Thread Information