Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: No ester oils

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

No ester oils

I got my hands on some no ester test/tren blend and test/sdrol blend. My question is, could i do a blast with just no ester compounds? Would it require pinning twice a day?

I will have a cruise level of test cyp in the background but for arguments sake, has anyone ran only no ester compounds for any duration? I mean, when test was first synthesized it must have been a no ester version so somebody must have had to try it lol.

Also sorry i havent been around much. Been Working 7 days a week for months on end. Looking for a quick joy ride with these no ester badboys i got

Chark is offline Member
    Good to see you back!
    Octaneforce likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You could pin 2x/day, just keep in mind that with rapid rises in testosterone levels , there are typically rapid rises in E2.

Test/tren no esters can be fun and with the TRT test in the background you may be able to get by with a once daily injection as a preworkout.

Injectable s'drol experiences vary greatly, so I'm not going to comment on that.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You could pin 2x/day, just keep in mind that with rapid rises in testosterone levels , there are typically rapid rises in E2.

Test/tren no esters can be fun and with the TRT test in the background you may be able to get by with a once daily injection as a preworkout.

Injectable s'drol experiences vary greatly, so I'm not going to comment on that.
    This isnt my first go with superdrol. Ive had injectable and oral versions and its not for the fient of heart. The oral versions usually make me feel so shitty that its not even worth the gains. The injectable stuff is much more friendly. Crazy how i can taste these no ester oils in my mouth after i inject them.

Ive decided to do test/npp/mast in the background and do 10 days of tren/sdrol no ester and then an additional 10 days of test/sdrol no ester for a total of 20 days of no ester compounds. Pinning twice a day is not easy!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    This isnt my first go with superdrol. Ive had injectable and oral versions and its not for the fient of heart. The oral versions usually make me feel so shitty that its not even worth the gains. The injectable stuff is much more friendly. Crazy how i can taste these no ester oils in my mouth after i inject them.

Ive decided to do test/npp/mast in the background and do 10 days of tren/sdrol no ester and then an additional 10 days of test/sdrol no ester for a total of 20 days of no ester compounds. Pinning twice a day is not easy!
    Whew. Have a good run with the s'drol!
    Octaneforce likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Whew. Have a good run with the s'drol!

The shit works!! Lol
    almostgone likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Did you say sDrol injectable?!

Man, I want

I ran sDrol orals before and, dang does it work - but, the sides were just horrid

Thread Information