• 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 3 Post By Booz
  • 1 Post By warchild
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By AwareXx

Thread: Being “on” in the summer

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Being “on” in the summer

One thing that bothers me about cycling steroids in general is the effect it has on my cardiovascular system. When I’m on steroids, I feel like I can’t lift as much/as heavy, can’t even walk up hills very well, get winded having sex much easier, and my overall cardiovascular conditioning tanks. To be fair, I’ve never done cardio while on cycle. I do notice some benefits in the early weeks when starting the cycle, but it soon turns to shit.

Being that summer is right around the corner, and I should be planning my cycle for the summer, it’s a tough decision between taking steroids to look good vs feeling good and being able to be active in this hot & humid weather. If I do decide to run my cycle in the next few weeks, I want to make sure my diet, supplementation, and cardio are on point. Last summer I could barely keep up with my girlfriend on our walks because my legs would cramp up constantly. It was torture, and I had to pretend like it didn’t hurt until I could barely move.

Do you guys experience anything like this and do you think cardio helps?

Chark is offline Member
    Cardio absolutely will help. We take drugs that aren't good for our CV system, we're bigger than we're supposed to be, and we skimp cardio. That's why we can't breathe.

Start out like 20 min a few times a week. Slowly increase the time each passing week or maybe add another session in and you'll be golden.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I’m doing short bursts - 4 weeks on, maybe 2-4 off

Feeling good is more important to me for sure - I wanna feel my best, be horny af, still have stamina - and look good < in that order

Rn I’m back on 300mg a week of test + 40-50mg a day of Proviron < I feel A+++

I’ll jump back on the Ace & Mast in a few weeks prob

Although this new idea of Primo might b something - I still haven’t tried it
    Test Monsterone and XnavyHMCS like this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Got a few bottles of primo myself and I’m heading in that direction Samson....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just walk and get the heart rate to 120-130 for. 20-30min maybe 4-5 times weekly. Once I start getting over 230lbs I breath heavier walking up stairs so this tends to help. I’m not a runner or jogger but sometimes I’ll do the stair stepper.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Curious…what cycles and doses do you run that makes you feel like that?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Same symptoms here. I donated blood yesterday and fucking iron was 18.9, i had donated like 8 weeks before. Haven’t really been running anything hardcore. I can definitely tell a difference on the down side my veins arent popping as much. Might could keep a check on the hemocrit and force yourself to do cardio. Most of us dont do it and i think thats the majority of the problem
    Test Monsterone and Booz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Same symptoms here. I donated blood yesterday and fucking iron was 18.9, i had donated like 8 weeks before. Haven’t really been running anything hardcore. I can definitely tell a difference on the down side my veins arent popping as much. Might could keep a check on the hemocrit and force yourself to do cardio. Most of us dont do it and i think thats the majority of the problem
    You can do a double red/ power red donation and see if it helps

AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    Cardio would definitely help a lot. It is as important as anything, imo.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Totally on the cardio tho - I notice a solid BP decrease throughout the day when I add cardio in

It’s just a bit tough at times, with work picking up again & it being 100 here every day now

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Curious…what cycles and doses do you run that makes you feel like that?
    I doesn't seem to matter what cycle I'm on, and I don't run anything crazy, or orals. For example, 250 test + 600 EQ or 250 Test / 300 Deca / 200 Primo. Both caused similar issues. I figure it's probably the HCT, like Cuz says, or maybe I'm becoming deficient in potassium or magnesium. Magnesium supplements seemed to help a bit last year, but the effect was temporary. I try to donate at the 2 month mark, but I think it picks back up quickly if on cycle.

Thread Information