Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: Winstrol joint pain!

R.J. is offline New Member

Winstrol joint pain!

jesus titty fucking christ!

second cycle, first i did test only - second i did test throughout and started with a bit of dbol to kick things off in weeks 1-4 then 5-9 just test, then a bit of winny in the last few weeks. my god the winny made my joints, particularly the elbows, so goddamn sore! i know it's generally not great on the joints but it was shittier than i thought so i was wondering if anyone had any tips to deal with it.. for not i just stopped taking it going to finish cycle 2 with just test because honestly didn't like the way my body was responding to the winny.

thanks y'all.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by R.J. View Post
    jesus titty fucking christ!

second cycle, first i did test only - second i did test throughout and started with a bit of dbol to kick things off in weeks 1-4 then 5-9 just test, then a bit of winny in the last few weeks. my god the winny made my joints, particularly the elbows, so goddamn sore! i know it's generally not great on the joints but it was shittier than i thought so i was wondering if anyone had any tips to deal with it.. for not i just stopped taking it going to finish cycle 2 with just test because honestly didn't like the way my body was responding to the winny.

thanks y'all.
    You could lower your dosage or introduce a low-dose deca to the mix. Other than that I know of people taking fish oil (but I don't know how good that actually is). If you want something that I think helps but doesn't have any sides, spend some time in the hot tub. You can also try advil or aleve.

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by do_what_is_hard View Post
    I am worried about your liver are you cycling dbol and winny at the same time i mean in the same cycle?
    He said he used dbol in the first few weeks and finished the last few weeks with winstrol . It's not particularly worrying.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Animal flex and deca . However winny is fuckin brutal man and it might bother you no matter what. Unless you are doing some serious cutting you could substitute winny for anavar . The common man would be much happier with var.

Winny “shields” the muscle during a deficit but it does this by blunting cortisol thus everything hurts
    Chark likes this.

Thread Information