• 4 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Dgs59
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Booz

Thread: covid vaccine mid cycle

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member

covid vaccine mid cycle

anyone get the covid vaccine while on test? I had to fill out a form and one of the questions was are you on any high dose steroids ? Just curious if any one has gotten the vaccine while on a cycle and if it affected them

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I had just taken my last cycle steroid shot a few days before my first shot of Moderna. I continued on a TRT dose after that. My dad took the Moderna shot the same day (never took steroids or TRT in his life) and we were both feeling kinda crappy for a couple of days and the lethargy lingered for about a week after.

The concern is that there have been a few reports of clotting issues after taking the vaccine (especially the Johnson & Johnson). Steroids raise hematocrit/hemoglobin, thickening the blood, along with raising LDL and lowering HDL, which are prime conditions for blood clots. If you get the vaccine, before you get it, start taking a baby aspirin and continue for a few weeks after your shot just to be safe. It's better to be safe, and I think anyone on steroids should be takin a baby aspirin EOD anyhow.
    Dgs59, tinymuscles, Testie and 1 others like this.

They were asking about corticosteroids... not anabolic steroids .
    Dgs59 and tinymuscles like this.

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    First i hear of taking a baby aspirin EOD on cycle, if this is safe to do i will start doing this. But thanks for the advice

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I had just taken my last cycle steroid shot a few days before my first shot of Moderna. I continued on a TRT dose after that. My dad took the Moderna shot the same day (never took steroids or TRT in his life) and we were both feeling kinda crappy for a couple of days and the lethargy lingered for about a week after.
    a friend of mine took it, he is in security so they are getting easier then anyone else, he was sick and felt weak for 2 weeks, literally just sick on bed, my mum took it and she didn't feel a thing so I am not sure what could be the reason. Yeah my friend was on cycle but I don't think that was the reason of him reacting to it like that.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    a friend of mine took it, he is in security so they are getting easier then anyone else, he was sick and felt weak for 2 weeks, literally just sick on bed, my mum took it and she didn't feel a thing so I am not sure what could be the reason. Yeah my friend was on cycle but I don't think that was the reason of him reacting to it like that.
    Men seem to have a stronger reaction and more men seem to die from COVID itself than women. My mom took the Pfizer vaccine and felt nothing either...
    Dgs59 likes this.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I’ve had both the second today n both on cycle...
    Testie likes this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    anyone get the covid vaccine while on test? I had to fill out a form and one of the questions was are you on any high dose steroids? Just curious if any one has gotten the vaccine while on a cycle and if it affected them
    Got first and second shot on cycle, after 2nd shot a couple of days ago I feel a little lethargic in the gym.. some sore joints but just keeping trucking

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I did the Johnson and Johnson while on cycle had no side effects at all

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Men seem to have a stronger reaction and more men seem to die from COVID itself than women. My mom took the Pfizer vaccine and felt nothing either...
    Yeah same, my mum literally had no affect and my friend I felt like will die that SOB

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

The concern is that there have been a few reports of clotting issues after taking the vaccine (especially the Johnson & Johnson). Steroids raise hematocrit/hemoglobin, thickening the blood, along with raising LDL and lowering HDL, which are prime conditions for blood clots. If you get the vaccine, before you get it, start taking a baby aspirin and continue for a few weeks after your shot just to be safe. It's better to be safe, and I think anyone on steroids should be takin a baby aspirin EOD anyhow.
    You mean a few reported. There has been a lot more than a few who got blood clots and die but the media wont talk about it. My co-worker's husband was one of them. The day after he and his wife got the injection (Im not sure which one) he started feeling BAD and died within a couple hours while the EMTs were there.

I have read a few local FB post where people say a family member died the day after but we dont hear anything about them on the news.

I dont plan on it unless I have no choice and then I am going to have things set in place that I wont go out quietly you might say.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You mean a few reported. There has been a lot more than a few who got blood clots and die but the media wont talk about it. My co-worker's husband was one of them. The day after he and his wife got the injection (Im not sure which one) he started feeling BAD and died within a couple hours while the EMTs were there.

I have read a few local FB post where people say a family member died the day after but we dont hear anything about them on the news.

I dont plan on it unless I have no choice and then I am going to have things set in place that I wont go out quietly you might say.
    Well I did say "a few reports..." But yeah, like with anything, some things are over-reported, and some under. I don't think it's very common, as I know over 100 people who got the shot and none of them got any clots, including my gf's 96 year old grandma.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    COVID death rates are disproportionately higher in men overall. We're 1.5 x more likely to suffer adversely from COVID as men.

Women have stronger immune responses in part due to the effects of oestrogen, and coupled with the double XX chromosome, it offers them better protection against viruses and major ill health.

Thread Information