Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: Vials of pharma grade test stored in freezer for 5 years? Thoughts ?

sfour_tay is offline Member

Vials of pharma grade test stored in freezer for 5 years? Thoughts ?

Had a few vials of test cyp from my trt doctor stored in the fridge. Well I went away for 5 years and they at some point got moved to the freezer which is where they stayed up until a week ago. I thawed them out and they are clear.

Any thoughts on how the potency may be?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If they went back into solution after being stored in a freezer and aren't cloudy, I know what I would do.

I'd inject my normal TRT using some of that testosterone for a few weeks and go pull at least a total T panel on your own.

Compare it to your most recent total T from your prescribed TRT. If your values are somewhere in the ballpark of your normal TRT labs, I'd use it

That's just me, though. I'm somewhat thrifty.
    Dgs59 and DinAZ like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

sfour_tay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    If they went back into solution after being stored in a freezer and aren't cloudy, I know what I would do.

I'd inject my normal TRT using some of that testosterone for a few weeks and go pull at least a total T panel on your own.

Compare it to your most recent total T from your prescribed TRT. If your values are somewhere in the ballpark of your normal TRT labs, I'd use it

That's just me, though. I'm somewhat thrifty.

Sounds good to me bro. Appreciate it.

Thread Information