Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By sfour_tay
  • 1 Post By ZanderCage
  • 2 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Just found this great blood lab service. No insurance required !!!! Any lab anytime

sfour_tay is offline Member

Just found this great blood lab service. No insurance required !!!! Any lab anytime

Not sure if you guys know about this service but I just found it.

Www.Jasonhealth.com

I went to a new TRT doc today and she ordered some base labs. I went to quest diagnostics and they wanted 1133.00 for the labs ( I have no insurance)

I did some digging and found Jason health.

I was able to select all the same labs the doctor ordered and even select which lab I went to.

My total was 211.00!!!!!!

Best part is that I can order the labs any time I want with no doctors order ( Jason health has their own doctor who writes the order)

This may be old news but to me it’s a game changer.

For 50 bucks I can get a test panel when ever I want no questions asked, no one to explain the results to.

I think this is huge for the private users out there. I remember years ago forgoing getting labs just so I didn’t get questioned about results. No more.

Hope this helps.

I placed the order on my phone in the parking lot of the lab and by the time I walked inside I had confirmation email and I was already in the system. No wait.

ZanderCage is offline New Member
    this is great! thanks for sharing! i was going through privatemdlabs...which was the cheapest i found. this is like $ 100 cheaper thank you!
    warchild likes this.

bkris is offline New Member
    Thanks!! Mind sharing the tests you ran for the price you mentioned?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    DiscountedLabs and walkinlab are other hassle-free labwork avenues. It's an ass-whipping to hear warning from my doc that insurance may not cover tests such as sensitive estrogen, nice to have options
    bkris and almostgone like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You might also want to look at the site that Derek from MPMD flogs in his videos they sell labwork through Labcorp:

https://marekhealth.com/

They can also provide TRT treatment with an actual doctor and real pharmaceutical test.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information