• 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By bkris
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Less pain testosterone injection

bkris is offline New Member

Less pain testosterone injection

I know the painless testosterone injection may not be possible but my goal is less pain testosterone injection. Researching for my first cycle (beginners cycle in the stickies) and thinking this two step process:

Step 1: Get Test-E 400mg/ml and take 0.625 ml to get 250mg (weekly twice).

Step 2: Get 27g (considering the targeted volume) 1" needle and do it IM.

Is there any better way to do this? Thanks in advance.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bkris View Post
    I know the painless testosterone injection may not be possible but my goal is less pain testosterone injection. Researching for my first cycle (beginners cycle in the stickies) and thinking this two step process:

Step 1: Get Test-E 400mg/ml and take 0.625 ml to get 250mg (weekly twice).

Step 2: Get 27g (considering the targeted volume) 1" needle and do it IM.

Is there any better way to do this? Thanks in advance.
    If you don't want pip, stay away from 400mg/ml. Ouch
    DinAZ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    If you don't want pip, stay away from 400mg/ml. Ouch
    Can you please elaborate why? My rationale is less time to inject, therefore 400mg/ml will be 0.625cc as opposed to one whole cc of 250mg/ml.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Can you please elaborate why? My rationale is less time to inject, therefore 400mg/ml will be 0.625cc as opposed to one whole cc of 250mg/ml.
    You're not allowing for the volume of the carrier oil. .625cc of T400 is much more likely to have a little bite vs. 1cc of 200mg/ml of test cypionate .
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

PIP can be caused by many factors and one of those factors is concentration per ml of the carrier oil.
    Dgs59 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    PIP can be caused by many factors and one of those factors is concentration per ml of the carrier oil.
    Gotcha. I will stick with Test Enan 250mg/ml then. Any recommendation on needle? I am considering 27g 1"
    DinAZ likes this.

Pretend you were mixing up a Jack D and Diet Coke. Which one has more zing? One mixed with 2 shots of Jack
    and 4 oz. of diet Coke or the one mixed with 2 shots of Jack and 2.5 oz. of diet Coke?

Gotcha. I will stick with Test Enan 250mg/ml then. Any recommendation on needle? I am considering 27g 1"
    I like 23G x 1 for IM shots. Some guys like 25 x1. In general, the smaller the needle diameter, the slower you can inject.

The gage of the needle has nerve been an issue for me.

Some guys go sub-q and use 27 or 29, but they're usually injecting very small volumes.
    Honkey_Kong and Dgs59 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I like 23G x 1 for IM shots. Some guys like 25 x1. In general, the smaller the needle diameter, the slower you can inject.

The gage of the needle has nerve been an issue for me.

Some guys go sub-q and use 27 or 29, but they're usually injecting very small volumes.
    Do you think there would be any difference between 23G and 25G in terms of scarring the tissues?

Little to none with proper injection site rotation.
    bkris and Honkey_Kong like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Do you think there would be any difference between 23G and 25G in terms of scarring the tissues?
    I've never noticed any difference. I will tell you with the 25G, I end up putting more force on the plunger to get the gear out. And maybe it's the faster velocity stream at the needle tip or that in fighting with the plunger, I'm forcing the needle back and forth in the muscle a lot more, but I usually end up more sore than if I would've just used the 23G.
    bkris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I've never noticed any difference. I will tell you with the 25G, I end up putting more force on the plunger to get the gear out. And maybe it's the faster velocity stream at the needle tip or that in fighting with the plunger, I'm forcing the needle back and forth in the muscle a lot more, but I usually end up more sore than if I would've just used the 23G.
    That's a fair point! Thanks for sharing

Thread Information